Hawks, How low.

Discussion in 'World 33' started by sp.ag, Jun 16, 2009.

Share This Page

1. sp.ag

sp.ag Contributing Poster

I copied the information that was presented in front of me at the time,

Haha, the funny thing is, a Leader of HAWKS has seen my logins, And ill leave it at that, the rest of the information as i have said is down to whoever will allow me to share it.

I havent been on much this weekend as I have actually be attending some fun weekend events, I have managed to achieve a whole weekend without spending a moment of it sober and managed to merge into a blur

2. EliteHawk

EliteHawk Guest

Like I said, I believe you were hacked. I am also certain that a HAWK did not do it. So this thread can die at World 33's convenience.

I am 99% sure that you will return under an alias though.

3. Abyssss has just been banned, and his account sitter also..... and a 88 point rim player was his sitter at some stage in the last few days..... Can anyone shed any light on this?

Its off topic a bit i know, but mabye the 88 point player was the alias ???????

4. Acid Burn247

Acid Burn247 Guest

Like I thought , No proof of Hawks involvement has been given by SPag . So I hope that the community will remember that part.

5. sugarwater

sugarwater Guest

6. lvlutt

lvlutt Guest

Moment Of Truth, possibly?

7. Mines Long12

Mines Long12 Guest

I doubt we will ever hear sp.ag on these forums again, i dont think he cares much for this world, after all getting "hacked" can take some interest from the game.

8. Grumpy Dwarf

Grumpy Dwarf Guest

I haven't seen or heard from sp.ag in almost a month. Lucky guy found out how much fun the world is without TW. I doubt we will receive the pleasure of his conversation again.

9. Yes - mot - moment of truth.

10. Domin8rix

Domin8rix Guest

I used to still see him on skype but not recently.

11. sugarwater

sugarwater Guest

you guys must not be very observant :D

12. linkerko

linkerko Guest

I guess his still around, but in an alias :)

13. jeremyleite

jeremyleite Guest

Hawks, How low.

I mean what?