HD--Hugs Deluxe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So, are you saying that (excluding dukes and barons) other members are worth more than others? Aren't there values as people and members the same?

well with these players that we are talking about there are no players on the other end

and you still havent told me you IGN

DeletedUser

I know. I'm just trying to string you along until you realize I don't play on this world, never have, never will. Just a fan.

DeletedUser

Thank you. In 7 posts on this forum I have completed my goal. Now to troll.

DeletedUser

lol...troll's are fun :)) Trolls are keeping w12 alive even after it's closed :pP

DeletedUser

Yes Dinu was kicked but there was many contributing factors to that in the lead up to this war to be honest.

You are correct in saying that Stone is doing the same and I agree totally with you but as soon as we kick him we just get flamed and I am personally sick of that. Everyone of ye would do the same if ye had 2 huge barb munching accounts just sit there and do nothing during a war so don't start slandering.

Lets keep this war friendly and share the love. Got your back on this one Randy ^_^

DeletedUser

So, are you saying that (excluding dukes and barons) other members are worth more than others? Aren't there values as people and members the same?

No. There are formal values(dukes, barons,...), and then there are also informal values; that one member that has no privileges(for whatever reason it may be), but is always the first to attack an enemy, support a friend, say his opinion or solve conflicts etc...

DeletedUser

No. There are formal values(dukes, barons,...), and then there are also informal values; that one member that has no privileges(for whatever reason it may be), but is always the first to attack an enemy, support a friend, say his opinion or solve conflicts etc...

Those members generally become a council member over time unless there is too many already or they don't want to be one.

DeletedUser

Those members generally become a council member over time unless there is too many already or they don't want to be one.

9/10th of the time I was in RIM/RMC I had no real privileges, yet I was more influential then some council members.

DeletedUser

I know, I'm not complaining, I didn't have the time to have formal obligations so I wanted it like that, I was just explaining it to shan

DeletedUser

9/10th of the time I was in RIM/RMC I had no real privileges, yet I was more influential then some council members.

Maybe because that you suck Ruben.........lol
Just kidding my friend......miss your tactics ig and your mass nukes. (old school way - not a lot left here)

How RL is going??

My best to all.

DeletedUser

Yes Dinu was kicked but there was many contributing factors to that in the lead up to this war to be honest.

You are correct in saying that Stone is doing the same and I agree totally with you but as soon as we kick him we just get flamed and I am personally sick of that. Everyone of ye would do the same if ye had 2 huge barb munching accounts just sit there and do nothing during a war so don't start slandering.

Lets keep this war friendly and share the love. Got your back on this one Randy ^_^

This is surprising. Won't kick a player just for fear of being flamed. Huh, I guess that would be a pnp win for whoever instilled that inside of you and others.

DeletedUser

lolz Plarinsucks

nice to see ya about mate :)

As to the comments about Plarinsucks keeping out of the world 6 forums, with the constant references to world 30 in these forums, thats kettle calling pot black rather.
The forums are a public place, they are not limited to world account holders only.
So Plarinsucks and anyone else who has a mind to join in can as they see fit, if anything you should be happy for the few extra posts keeping these mostly dead forums going. Where as this is the world 6 forum and world 30 business should be kept in its place, in world 30.

As to the HD's hugging accusation, you guys really have no idea what real mass hugging is like, try surviving though the worse world (probably) for hugging which is W18 and then see what you have to complain about!
The only tribes in this world that have the right to complain about hugging are those that have not done so. Its always funny how your own tribe can merge happily away but if someone else tribe does it theres always someone to cry HUG!

DeletedUser

Uh oh. Disagreement between warhams? Warham v warham. The final chapter.

DeletedUser

She says you can't bring up other worlds, and then she digs up w18, which is even more unrelated then w30. And I'm neutral in this, but I haven't seen Bam! merging anywhere, so they do have the right to talk about HD's hugging. As a matter of a fact, they even came from a bigger tribe and went to a smaller tribe. Thats like, the opposite of hugging ;)

And just because I don't agree with what she said doesn't mean I don't like her plarin.

Status
Not open for further replies.