HD--Hugs Deluxe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

And just because I don't agree with what she said doesn't mean I don't like her plarin.

I know. I never said you didn't. :icon_neutral:

Plus, everyone likes Suzie. Duh. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: HD
Side 2:
Tribes: Bam!

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 432
Side 2: 128
Difference: 304

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,335,033
Side 2: 1,252,613
Difference: 3,082,420

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 77
Side 2: 25
Difference: 52

chart

Side 1: 782,669
Side 2: 244,839
Difference: 537,830

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 6
Difference: 38

chart

Side 1: 456,696
Side 2: 61,103
Difference: 395,593

chart

DeletedUser

She says you can't bring up other worlds, and then she digs up w18, which is even more unrelated then w30. And I'm neutral in this, but I haven't seen Bam! merging anywhere, so they do have the right to talk about HD's hugging. As a matter of a fact, they even came from a bigger tribe and went to a smaller tribe. Thats like, the opposite of hugging ;)

And just because I don't agree with what she said doesn't mean I don't like her plarin.

FEAR merged into BAM for this war so it cuts both ways :)

DeletedUser

So, are you saying that (excluding dukes and barons) other members are worth more than others? Aren't there values as people and members the same?

the key players that keep things up and running in the tribe. The players that inspire and usually make people continue to play TW. The players that really have a part in the war.
That's the key players :pP

DeletedUser

at least as thegamefreak was concerned. I wanted to take that noob out ever since he was in hire-s.

You could've just asked at the time, I wasn't exactly his biggest fan :lol:.

tis what I was thinking, but in the back of my mind I cant get round that it's been that long :p

and lucasdom, play world 100 Dom will kill you there :D

I think it's probably passed a year now, I seem to remember walking away sometime in October. Time flies when you go and run a half-marathon and get yourself selected as a Labour candidate in a local election :icon_cool:. What world are we up to now?

Dom........

If i remeber well....you were the one that told that was looking for me with CP.
I don't have to make you come back.....like i said before.........you did some fakes at me thats was nothing. (i did even remember) - (maybe this make you come back?) :D

And................i dont have time to play anymore. I was looking for one last chalenge.......but looks like some people has to hide behind 2/3 of the world.

And....Miller......why look at w100? are you on?? Don't you want this??? You can take another guy with you. :D

My best to all

CPs a cool guy, given the right circumstances I'd love to work with him some other time some more... but those circumstances haven't yet arisen for either of us, let alone both of us. Miller mentioned world 100 because I pledged to return on world 100 if Miller was still around.

DeletedUser

She says you can't bring up other worlds, and then she digs up w18, which is even more unrelated then w30. And I'm neutral in this, but I haven't seen Bam! merging anywhere, so they do have the right to talk about HD's hugging. As a matter of a fact, they even came from a bigger tribe and went to a smaller tribe. Thats like, the opposite of hugging ;)

Well said Ruben. Fear may have partially merged into us but I count count on one hand the amount that are active enough to fight unlike the ORD guys that merged are still hungry for war. Don't get me wrong thats brillant and keep it up ^_^

DeletedUser

In that year you have come back at least once. I am 100% sure of that ;)

DeletedUser51929

Labour? nicely done :D you shall have my vote, though it doesnt count, so you just have a me o_O

DeletedUser

Wow, dom... It's been nearly a year? Damn that mean I been back nearly a year too :/ nothing to show for it unfortuantly. HD, Didn't your parent's teach you not to play with your food ;) poor bam!

DeletedUser

you're not the only one Dom :icon_razz:

I looked at the world map .. so much has changed :icon_eek:

ddog456

OMFG I quit this game I dont know how long ago and Wordl 6 is still alive????????

Good to see Oh Miller still here and I cant beleive my old faithful ~Or.d~ merged with HIRE.

ddog456

Wow, dom... It's been nearly a year? Damn that mean I been back nearly a year too :/ nothing to show for it unfortuantly. HD, Didn't your parent's teach you not to play with your food ;) poor bam!
Holy Sh** Zev cme back??? What else don't I know that happened.

silvereclipes

same been away for a year an a allot has changed in that time still nice to see that W6 hasn't lost the thirst for blood even if it isn't what it once was..:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Bam! did better last week than weeks previous. However, they still lose the weeks battle.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,683
Side 2: 1,077
Difference: 606

chart

Side 1: 309
Side 2: 242
Difference: 67

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 17,062,955
Side 2: 10,484,759
Difference: 6,578,196

chart

Side 1: 3,140,877
Side 2: 2,321,578
Difference: 819,299

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: <i>Barbarian villages</i>

Side 1: 698
Side 2: 0
Difference: 698

chart

Side 1: 7,008,818
Side 2: 0
Difference: 7,008,818

chart

Side 1:
Players: <i>Barbarian villages</i>
Side 2:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 663
Difference: 663

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 6,533,219
Difference: 6,533,219

chart

HD also holds a small margin lead in barbies nobled last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.