(HD) Vs DKS & DKS-B The Battle For K36???

DeletedUser

75490143.jpg

What will be the outcome of the war between these tribes..
(HD)----- 64 members; Ranked 2nd in the K
DKS-B--- 62 members, Ranked 1st in the K
DKS------95 members; Ranked 3rd in the K

Will the Devils :icon_twisted: or The BASICS:ram: Rule the Continent?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Neither, both your tribes are point whores with bad players.

Basics got this K, sorry lads.

shakeyshowdown

(HD) look out numbered, i know this doesnt always count if your in an elite tribe, but im affraid i dont see an elite tribe

Just my opinion

DeletedUser

(HD) look out numbered, i know this doesnt always count if your in an elite tribe, but im affraid i dont see an elite tribe

Just my opinion

Quality not quantity :icon_wink:

But seriously I cant express a opinion as i have no idea who the tribes are, Not really paying attention to anything but myself to be honest.

DeletedUser

Quality not quantity :icon_wink:

But seriously I cant express a opinion as i have no idea who the tribes are, Not really paying attention to anything but myself to be honest.

Both tribes are typical mass recruiting family tribe types. They won't last more than a few weeks :) :icon_cool:

cristalblueroses

Well.. I don't know either of these tribes, so I don't know who will win this (or if either of them will).

Hopefully it will at least be an interesting war to watch though, and neither of the tribes will hit the disband button when troops start really marching.

DeletedUser57199

Interesting. Pre-noble war to spice up the public forums... I don't really know HD, but this is sorta a failed PnP. Sure it's 2:1 but one half came from the 3 tribe family of the Freedom Hunters and the other half is "experienced" :lol: merge hungry nubs...
[spoil]
KAPAL GILAGID MO today at 19:55
I was just curious as to how active your tribe is.

The Last Hashshashin today at 20:42
What are you implying?

KAPAL GILAGID MO today at 20:43
Nothing at all. I was just curious. I see the members at the top are, well, way at the top, and the members at the bottom, are... at the bottom.

KAPAL GILAGID MO today at 20:44
And if you had some pretty inactive members, I was considering asking your active members to join us in one of the 2 tribes...

The Last Hashshashin today at 20:50
We aren't interested in merging.

KAPAL GILAGID MO today at 20:54
Thats cool. I was just curious is all.
[/spoil]

When can we expect some war stats?
:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

zzz Cat wars with no Cat pictures. Man if there's one thing more annoying than catapult wars its being stuck in a catapult war. :mad:
if only I could swear on the forums.

DeletedUser

Both tribes are typical mass recruiting family tribe types. They won't last more than a few weeks :) :icon_cool:

Ahh I see then.... Move along people, nothing interesting to see here :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Aren't you all former FH tribes? Try number 2 with your family?

DeletedUser

Basics all the way!

Basics all the way lol just look at the averages of all the tribes in the top 5 we are the best. and yes we do have some lower point mems like myself but what i lack in points i make up for in troops

DeletedUser95272

Good luck to both sides, and be sure to keep us posted on reports. :)

hanibalii

So much of a fail DKS doesn't even realise it is at war. Obviously this tribe has no-one with the 'experiance' to be able to read the forums, else they might actually realise they are at war. Has a single attack been sent? Because looking through their support forums there is nothing but SUC and basics attacking them. :/

[SPOIL]
loldpy.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Ps. I am in niether tribe, I just am sitting an account in DKS-B (the B stands for bumchum I think...)

DeletedUser64093

WAAA WAAA WAAA WAAAAAA...

WAR what war?... HD vs DKS... or what ever other tribe is... doesn't matter the end result is still going to be the same...

DeletedUser

So much of a fail DKS doesn't even realise it is at war. Obviously this tribe has no-one with the 'experiance' to be able to read the forums, else they might actually realise they are at war. Has a single attack been sent? Because looking through their support forums there is nothing but SUC and basics attacking them. :/

[SPOIL]
loldpy.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Ps. I am in niether tribe, I just am sitting an account in DKS-B (the B stands for bumchum I think...)

Hehehe they should really get this straight cause other wise we are going to rim them all and they will still be figuring out who they should be at war with ^^

hanibalii

[SPOIL]
smurfsmurf.jpg
[/SPOIL]

lol Both tribes seem to dislike you smurf, I wonder why.

DeletedUser

Hehehe they should really get this straight cause other wise we are going to rim them all and they will still be figuring out who they should be at war with ^^

You realise, ofcouse, that K36 IS the rim...

Right? :icon_wink: