Heads Up World

DeletedUser118693

tsk tsk, you boys and your measuring contests, when will you learn? I'm not here to measure anything.

I don't post much, no. I wanted to post when we declared against F! but sadly i had to deal with some waiting period to make a forum account so i had my friend post it for me. Then i posted under stealthy's removed topic because he attacked me. If you aren't in my koolaid, i'm not in yours. Otherwise i stick to myself unless i'm making public announcements.

sooooo while i'm here and in response....

We didn't make 2 tribes at the start of world, i wasn't even a leader at the start of world, this was my friends tribe. DA and CGI were 2 separate tribes with diplomacy and DA was originally supposed to be an academy but i dislike how people abuse academies and use them for food so i nixed that and made them equal figuring that the best players would rise to the top and eventually the rest would quit or merge as is often the case. Please get your facts straight.

As far as recruiting Jager, i was approached before Cellus ever left Jager. The tribe was falling apart before Nubz quit. much like Jager on w69 that i was recruited specifically to take lead of because he had to go out of town for 6 months but miraculously ended up co playing an account i helped build that was active during the 6 months he was supposed to be out of town. That makes 2 worlds where nubz quit as Jager was falling apart. Coincidence? Perhaps.... my timing could be totally off however it is suspicious..

Say what you want about recruiting....pot, this is kettle, code word BLACK!!!!!

I'm not a stat whore, i wouldn't use bashers if i was. I didn't recruit to get to the top, I am fine not being at the top. I would have recruited TDA if we were rank 47th and stayed the same rank. We had a diplomatic relationship before Jager, and once F! was mostly gone our purposes aligned. Why not put it all under the same management? It definitely ensures there are no mixed signals or crossed messages and that we are indeed working in tandem as long as everyone does their part. For me it was a matter of simplification. Love it or hate it, it is what it is....no more, no less.

If i were all about the points, i would have taken the Cellus account when it was offered to me, if i were all about stats, i wouldn't have recruited some of the accounts i did during the TDA merge. What i did do was recruit the people who didn't quit when they were losing a 2 front war and actively worked for the betterment of the tribe. I know because i sat an account there for and worked with them prior to recruiting. We shall see how it all works out but so far, so good.

i never said Jager was easy villages nor did i prevent anyone from recruiting jager. I very simply stated our position for the world to see. Besides, everyone talks about how boring this world is and i can only assume its because they have no one to criticize, might as well shake it up and give you all something to talk about *winx*

And nubz, go take care of your woman and kid man. There are more productive things to do than sit and talk crap on the forums of a game and a world you no longer play. You quit, remember? Go enjoy the retired life and whenever you a tempted to write, eat a plate of richard to remind yourself not to meddle in affairs that are no longer yours.

PS ~ Not sure why everyone knocks the family tribes, its basically just an alliance with a shared name and sometimes a shared hierarchy. I have seen it work out well and then i have seen it go horribly wrong. Time will tell how it goes for us.

DeletedUser117168

This world is so small,,, it's terrible to go like this. Anyway im hoping you lose the world stormy. #Pray4Jager

DeletedUser

Not sure why everyone knocks family tribes? Are you having a laugh? w82 isn't a large world therefore family tribes just decrease the amount of wars overall and it makes the world boring. It's partly the reason for a lot of players leaving this world. Can't you start the world as 1 tribe, continue as 1 tribe and try win the world as 1 tribe? Haven't you got the skill set along with a number of others to do that? Just seems that recruiting 1/4 of the world, actually more by this stage that you can't and you have ruined the world.

DeletedUser

Not sure why everyone knocks family tribes? Are you having a laugh? w82 isn't a large world therefore family tribes just decrease the amount of wars overall and it makes the world boring. It's partly the reason for a lot of players leaving this world. Can't you start the world as 1 tribe, continue as 1 tribe and try win the world as 1 tribe? Haven't you got the skill set along with a number of others to do that? Just seems that recruiting 1/4 of the world, actually more by this stage that you can't and you have ruined the world.

better than quitting a world when u cant handle pressure..... nubzz u quit, so your comments are hereby ignored....

Michael Corleone.

Congrats to Jager on a tribe name change/ripoff to W80 Regime. Idk why you would want to rip off a tribe that is getting ruined on their world

DeletedUser116815

Hello guys, just wanted to inform the few people that know me outside of Jager that i decided to quit this world and tribal wars forever. It was a hard decision but i like this game too much not to put too much of my time on it. Real life has to take a priority and studying for university and having exams in the next months just don't make it possible for me to pass my day tagging thousands fakes, dodging and recapping in here.

I want to thank all the nice people i met in here and wish a merry christmas and good luck for everything to all of you :)

Jack (Home77)

DeletedUser118693

Merry Christmas Jack! Good luck in your future endeavors and all the best to you and yours.

And nubz....shhhhh, we got people who actually play this world talking here.

DeletedUser

Fine Fine Ill change it to something else. I wanted to symbolize new leadership but whatever

DeletedUser

I wish there was technology evolution in this game. SO then we could just nuke everyone else. Pew PEw

DeletedUser115240

No offense meant, but I just want to ask, I thought we're going to have a war after the break? Why no declaration yet?

DeletedUser116463

Oh apendaldal is a jager now. Prepare for a good blast.

DeletedUser

Latest stats

Side 1:
Tribes: CGI~DA, DA~CGI
Side 2:
Tribes: R5

Timeframe: 02/01/2016 00:00:01 to 13/01/2016 14:07:38

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 84
Side 2: 14
Difference: 70

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 748,395
Side 2: 113,380
Difference: 635,015

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115240

I won't be surprised about the stats, with players like Cruel King Adam who can't snipe and who's only defensive strategy is beg for support. Hogging the support while letting the smaller players unprotected bad things are expected to happen.

DeletedUser118693

someone musta have been sniping for him then. he did better than the rest of the players.

brattydreams

So CGI hits the mass recruitment button again I see. You threaten the world about recruiting what would become your war targets then decide to recruit them rather than eat them. Wonderful warriors that you are.

Good Luck when you come across a tribe that actually fights you and you need active members that won't run to the next tribe that offers them safe harbor.

DeletedUser

So CGI hits the mass recruitment button again I see. You threaten the world about recruiting what would become your war targets then decide to recruit them rather than eat them. Wonderful warriors that you are.

Good Luck when you come across a tribe that actually fights you and you need active members that won't run to the next tribe that offers them safe harbor.

what are you talking about? hmm

DeletedUser118341

someone musta have been sniping for him then. he did better than the rest of the players.

Really. He's only gained 4million ODD. With only that amount of ODD. He shouldn't have lost a village yet. Let alone get wrecked.

Very disappointed in yet another top ranked player that just rolls over. Same with Gorth. Same with Pello.