DeletedUser

man just infract/ban these guys if they get outta hand truscott :p

good if u where world 16 mod.

i mean these guys are just family huging nobodies XD

Learn to spell and learn to play and get back to w16

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Stop lying. I've seen pictures of you. No you can't :icon_rolleyes:

Jurasu, a picture cannot dictate the fact that I can grow a beard. considering i've been able to grow one for 2 years and have to shave every other day :icon_eek:

DeletedUser67005

Yay! A new mod. ogo didn't stick around as long as i thought he would. He showed promise!...

DeletedUser

You're 16. Unless you are lying about your age I call this farce. :lol:

Proof :p

This was taken a year ago I think. I'm the kid in the shirt. I know thats not a beard but surely it's enough to prove I can? :icon_confused:

[spoil]
4211_1140173632848_1482648878_30347627_7087455_n.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Awww...The peach fuzz is so cute! I bet it drives the ladies wild doesn't it Truscott?:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Awww...The peach fuzz is so cute! I bet it drives the ladies wild doesn't it Truscott?:icon_razz:

Don't go there Jurasu :icon_eek:

I will not be held responsible for my actions if you do :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

True, you can't control how badly you embarrass yourself. I still laugh everytime I think about the story with you and Georgia :lol:

DeletedUser

True, you can't control how badly you embarrass yourself. I still laugh everytime I think about the story with you and Georgia :lol:

lulzor, I remember that one. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OMG, that was so funny, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Geez, hahahahROLFOMGFGROFLLMFAOLMFAO.

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

"AA slams a bottle of Red Label infront of you and looks at you with innocent puppy eyes"

;)

Enjoy your stay man !

AA

DeletedUser53573

Trustcott is, our new mod,
He clearly is,
The best we ever had.
Just like,
What your mom to said to me.
Guess what?
That makes me your dad.
I'm glad,
That Truscott likes us so much,
he adds a type of touch
To these forums,
That are so dull
Because Truscott
Deleted all the bull

weakest of all srry

DeletedUser

Going a bit off topic in here, led by the mod....hmmmm he may have some potential. I am running a book on how long he will last IGM me to see what is left

DeletedUser

I had IT problems however they seem to be sorted now so I am back. Sucks to be you guys.

:)

DeletedUser

Bazza, starting on a newer world might be better for you as the playing field shall be slightly more even. However if you intend on posting on these here forums everyday then 'somebody give the man an account!'

your baaack : D, how many girls didnt say your fat and ugly in the end? =]

bomberace101

Nobody cares but ima be a rebel and just declare that I love half price packets. Seriously, they make me smile. I don't smile often.

:p

Your Back? :)

I better go self mod myself to avoid punisments :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

your baaack : D, how many girls didnt say your fat and ugly in the end? =]

None of them, because I didn't ask any out and therefore I can't get rejected? Meh none said i'm fat anyhow. No idea about the other half though :icon_razz:

I'm still working on getting the girl I like. Here's a nice pre-emptive "Shut up" just for you sam :icon_cool:

Your Back? :)

I better go self mod myself to avoid punisments :icon_wink:

Ah to be honest one of the reaaaaaaaaaaaaally annoying things about my laptop is that it seems to of marked everything as read. So... being the lazy noob I am, I most likely wont mod anything before today. Unless of course it gets reported, but nobody ever does that anymore so I guess your safe. For now. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

None of them, because I didn't ask any out and therefore I can't get rejected? Meh none said i'm fat anyhow. No idea about the other half though :icon_razz:

I'm still working on getting the girl I like. Here's a nice pre-emptive "Shut up" just for you sam :icon_cool:

yeah right, just admit that you cant aproach a girl you like and therefor you cant get rejected for beeing fat and ugly :D