Hellooo...

DeletedUser

Jax, you asked me if I was coming for w45, and I will do so. Just remind me on skype, I don't check here often.

DeletedUser

i'll tag along for the 43/44 "tryout" to prove to you that i can do a startup well, but i'm not paying money to prove that jax. but considering i stuck around longer than you on w40, i think teh dedication/activity box is ticked though.

If you believe you can do a good enough startup without premium in the practice world, then that's fine. However, having premium is still a huge factor in earning a spot for W45 :icon_wink:

Just btw, I joined W40 purely for Barkais and to practice startup. My original plan was to test a strategy, then quit when when I hit nobles and gift my village(s). I never set a single night sitter, never had coplayer, played 2 other worlds at the same, etc etc (one of which where I had a leadership duty in a #1 tribe). So I got cleared overnight, ironically I was going to take down the same player who cleared me the next morning but I overslept and my night runs got home 4 hours before I woke up, and he cleared me 1 hr after that. Hence I set TJ as my sitter and said goodbye. That the is "no dedication" I had for W40.

For W45+, I'm not so much looking for dedication in staying when you get cleared and continue getting repeatedly cleared; I'm looking for enough dedication that you're never inactive/sitterless/leaving your troops long enough to cleared, period. And if you do get cleared, I expect the activity level to be multiplied thricefold to make up for lost time, every single troop constantly on an errand and never sitting at home (even at night), every resource dodged, hiding place and wall constantly upped. That's what I mean by dedication.

You don't need premium for startup, imo no premium helps with the balance of troops/buildings.

Explain how? =/
Prem isn't needed until you're farming 24/7 with LC :icon_neutral:

Which you should be doing by the 4th or 5th day...

Last edited by a moderator:

rbh135

Oh yes we will.
But why :\
And nick, I know a couple of the members. Some of them have never been lower in ranking then 10 from where I know them when having more then one village. That has to say something :S

DeletedUser

But why :\
And nick, I know a couple of the members. Some of them have never been lower in ranking then 10 from where I know them when having more then one village. That has to say something :S

Much easier to mouse over farms and see when your last attack on that village was and whether or not it was a full haul. Then you can easily click the village and it shows the latest reports right there if you want to check how many res were left in the village.

Also, I highlight farms, people not to attack, and people who need to be cleared ASAP.

Also, random start-up scripts ftw.

I'm addicted to premium. Glenn Beck has 5 points, they're staying there for w45. End of. :icon_razz: