Hellooo...

zerointelligent

I might've bothered trying to convince them if recruitment wasn't close...>.>

Come to PCP W43/44 practice with us, and prove to me you can do a startup without failing =D

what about me :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

:( jax what about me? if i come promise not to hurt and verbally abuse me?
how about this
if i stock up on premium for w45 will you let me joni your tribe if i constantly have premium)

rbh135

how about this
if i stock up on premium for w45 will you let me joni your tribe if i constantly have premium)

No. Why are you begging him:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I might've bothered trying to convince them if recruitment wasn't close...>.>

Come to PCP W43/44 practice with us, and prove to me you can do a startup without failing =D

:/

sure, why not.

DeletedUser

Nub. Maybe the tribe limit is 250 :p

That has to hurt XD

We go in with 35-45 even if the limit is 1000 :icon_wink: . We can always adjust our strategy with local recruits. I have a well planned out strategy for whipping loyalty and dedication into those locals (usually the ones with better growth tend to tribe hop at the beginning)

how about this

Come practice with us first o_o.

Last edited by a moderator:

rbh135

We go in with 35-45 even if the limit is 1000 :icon_wink: . We can always adjust our strategy with local recruits. I have a well planned out strategy for whipping loyalty and dedication into those locals (usually the ones with better growth tend to tribe hop at the beginning)

which would be what exactly?
Unleashing sam on them or what?

DeletedUser

I remember you inviting me and me leaving. :icon_biggrin:

I kicked you out :icon_wink: RBH added you and he wasn't supposed to without my confirmation >.>

I meant when we going into the world, that will be my method to ensure recruits stick with us: If they leave, they get catted/nobled :D

yungoe

I kicked you out :icon_wink: RBH added you and he wasn't supposed to without my confirmation >.>

I meant when we going into the world, that will be my method to ensure recruits stick with us: If they leave, they get catted/nobled :D

Tbh, I said 'if i had time' to rbh and he just invited my anyway xD

DeletedUser

You guys should read and write in the PCP more often btw, these days a large portion of the chat is filled by freyareborn talking about her cats. We need some old fashioned solid TW discussion in there. Truly a lot of very good talent in there, these days I've been rejecting almost every application that hasn't proven they can take and hold a top 50 account during the start. There's a lot of good advice players like tom, 27, and 35 can impart. Not to mention legendary starters like mattcur and gargareth (if you can catch them online to chat with) who will join with us.

So yeah basically what I'm trying to sell is talking in pcp chat = free startup skill, no matter how good you already are. Gonna be hard to buy till you see it for yourself :p