Help

DeletedUser

It is a big world out there and I'm not having any luck expanding my tribe, any advice on Tribe expansion please for the love of god send me a message, I had one member but he ran away, is it always good to be in tribe or just be the lone ranger that dosn't attract much attention?
Any help on this topic would be gladly appreciated, it could even result in rewards (resources, troop support):)

DeletedUser

Wonder why noone has replied??????

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im not gonna flame as not in mood but my advice is don make the tribe.

Any help on this topic would be gladly appreciated, it could even result in rewards (resources, troop support):)

Really, seriously, come on.

DeletedUser

I'd say you're not having much luck because... every newb and his cat (... hahah. God I'm pathetic.) tries to start up a tribe. Logic tells us, they won't all work.

It's good to be in a tribe, but if you're new to TW, it's better to join someone else's tribe and learn a few things about playing the game/working in tribes, before trying to run your own. Also, compared to the higher ranked players on your K... you don't seem terribly active. A basic necessity for a leader is to show they're active in-game.

(Apologies for the presumption if you're not new, but... well. Y'know. The post and all.)

EDIT: Also, don't offer rewards for help. Especially not troop support. You can only support people in your tribe, on this world. So you're basically saying you'll help people ... in your tribe. Which shouldn't really be something you have to assure people of. :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm too lazy right now to take a crack at you, sooooooo......

I'd say you're not having much luck because... every newb and his cat (... hahah. God I'm pathetic.) tries to start up a tribe. Logic tells us, they won't all work.

It's good to be in a tribe, but if you're new to TW, it's better to join someone else's tribe and learn a few things about playing the game/working in tribes, before trying to run your own. Also, compared to the higher ranked players on your K... you don't seem terribly active. A basic necessity for a leader is to show they're active in-game.

(Apologies for the presumption if you're not new, but... well. Y'know. The post and all.)

EDIT: Also, don't offer rewards for help. Especially not troop support. You can only support people in your tribe, on this world. So you're basically saying you'll help people ... in your tribe. Which shouldn't really be something you have to assure people of. :icon_razz:

I'll let TMH say everything for me.

Cheers TMH :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

i would like to get some iron please.
oh yeah the help... dont ask for help
iron please

DeletedUser

Wow.. is it me or was everyone here exceptionally mean to this guy thus far?

DeletedUser

Wow.. is it me or was everyone here exceptionally mean to this guy thus far?

How was I mean?! I was giving real advice! And making an idiot of myself at the same time. Can't ask for better'n that.

Cougar: Well, y'know, every man and his dog, every newb... and... hahah. It still amuses me. Still pathetic. (And no, they probably don't. It just wouldn't be as funny to say 'every newb and his mighty spear'... :icon_confused: )

Rancido: Null worries. Chump. :icon_razz: