hey screw

• Thread starter DeletedUser120929
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I do apologise about the above argument. It was my fault and I do take full responsibility for it.

I will admit I was a bit annoyed today for various non-related reasons and needed something to take it out on and Avatar happened to be there. As allies, of course I hope that you do succeed in the war and turn it around from the current stats which I understand are mostly isolated villages so I'm sure you will be able to do that if the faith put into you by Screw is warranted.

You won't be seeing any more of my posts on these forums, I do want to speak my mind and say the truth from an outside perspective, but ultimately these are values that not always shared by everyone and do cause arguments and unnecessary trouble for Screw, whom I want to benefit in all my interactions. I believe I have been doing so internally as I am sure my coplayers, despite their qualms with me sometimes will (likely) attest to the work I put in for the account and the tribe.

That said, my external conduct has been less than desirable for the tribe and I will bow down and admit my mistake there. I come from a different time and I forget sometimes that the game has changed quite significantly from as old. I have placed in a request for my account to be blocked by Jirki, which it shall continue to be so long as I am placed in Screw. These are the values and loyalty I have to the tribe and the sacrifices I am willing to make for the betterment of the whole.

I wish Avatar the best of luck, of course to finishing second place to Screw ;)

Goodbye

Mr I Know Everything

When people with a normal amount of intelligence look into these "stats" and realise that most of our "lost villages" was continuous recaps by isolated members.
Come back when you can take something of our frontline, just like we have you ;)

Also it is highly known you and your tribe couldn't even take isolated members(Still there) who were surrounded from day 1. Any tribe will tell you, this is a major humiliation for your side, they should of easily been taken within the first week of this war, how much does this say for your precious noobs?

Now get back under your rock, peasant, and get of our externals ;)
youlea.gif
And again we say you are full of $&@$

Stats show that your entire tribe is losing to the isolated players in k36

I have been reading everyones posts then checked stats on my own

Avatar is losing badly, can't even hide it, first thing I see, i do not understand how people even believe anything they say.

Mr I Know Everything

leaving-massachusetts-30.gif

For Avatar, So we internal players who are leaving or merging to co-play, that is what you generally do. Also we have taken villages of your frontline, you are yet to do this, wait scrap that, you can't even take our villages in what would be Noobs core, in both K46 and southern K45. Hell it took you months to even approach a village I left next to empty in southern K45, Well done:rolleyes:
Also your growth has come out of mass recruitment, and other area's not on the war front, not against us, so your statement their is invalid.

As for the screw comment, please check their stats, you will see Squad just getting continuously eaten up, also know they are surrounded on 3 amost 3 fronts, it will not take them long to eat the rest up. Also, I see that Screw took in around 8-10 players(Not checked properly) from RoyalE, that is their top members, not a mass recruitment.

Also what battle of Screw is avatar or RoyalE fighting? I don't see them involved in each others wars at all, neither has any side requested support or assistance in their wars. We are all fighting very comfortably.

As time goes on, your realise all of your arguments are invalid and not needed, as you will no longer be on this world. Also I can guarantee you will not be on the winning side of this world, let alone the winner of any war.
1-Artist.gif
You really are hilarious trying to make everyone believe you

I mean PEOPLE lets pluck our eyes out because we dont need them

We have mr voodoo to tell us how he sees the world from his selfcentred eyes hahaha

Mr I Know Everything

Case Dropped. Mr I Know Everything has spoken based on stats.

Noobs have taken 8+ villages from avatar isolated members, has taken 7 villages from frontline south of k36

Avatar has taken 0 villages from isolated noob members in k36 (yet they declared war calling them "their food", looks like the prey attempted to eat the predators and failed lol)

Avatar has taken 1 village from front line rest are recaps, please explain how one village has an "S" at the end of it... Who will listen to someone that considers 1 item to be plural. I will stop lookin at stats now, why did I even bother

Its amazing how every new comer on these forums says the same as i am. Much reading done and nonsense talkers are pointed out

Mr I Know Everything

You are an idiot. The amount of nonsense you've spewed while I was away from the externals is concerning, and I do hope SCREW leadership or the account you're co-playing puts a mussel on you. Much like NOOBS has the good sense to do with Autistic90 (Or whoever you spell his name). Now lets breakdown why you are outright wrong and need to refrain from mentioning Avatar's name.

1.) Information of your enemy's troops, target, and landing time is a substantial advantage. No matter how good you are you cannot outplay this situation unless you can overpower your enemy with sheer numbers. Given the fact NOOBS had a 3 tribe union and large anonymous individuals assisting this option is impossible. Avatar had to find the leak and plug it before continuing! Anyone who is/was a Duke/War Commander can dispute this with me, but I doubt anybody can tell me this isn't a substantial advantage for NOOBS.

2.) This war is only 25 days old, and neither side has yet to take 100+ villages. What does this mean? Despite the size of NOOB, how far their backline stretches, and how many small Avatar clusters they surrounded since day 1. The players and tribes they influenced into working with them they still couldn't accumulate 100+ villages. Their lack of coordination and ability to push their advantage is the reason why they're being shat on by the entire external. NOOBS should've rimmed London, MLP, and many more. Their should be no Avatar villages in K36 or k46. We should've gotten blown out much like SQUAD, because of how many fronts they got us surrounded by. The fact we held our lines and continue to keep London alive proves how experienced and coordinated than them. We're outright better on a macro level.

3.) We turned this 1 v 3 into a 1 v 2. Why are you not mentioning this? ARCH was a tribe. What happened to it? Your failure to mention LionHeart and the gang is a clear sign of your biased ignorance you're spewing over these external threads. Avatar failed to back up their words, but we outright killed a tribe within 2 weeks of the war declaration. If that doesn't prove how much BETTER we are than the enemy what does? Last I checked wars aren't ended in weeks or months. Especially at the scale we are on. When you refuse to hug things out they tend to drag out for months. We've had many positive battles the past weeks, but they're being out shinned by recaps from the small clusters getting snacked on. -Claps- Good job, NOOBS! You took out a straggler. Also people feeding them intel of the internals getting done. lol

Stop. Talking. About. This. War. Your. Lack. Of. Knowledge. In. This. Game. Is. Staining. The. Name. Of. Screw.
Like ? I report

Mr I Know Everything

You are an idiot. The amount of nonsense you've spewed while I was away from the externals is concerning, and I do hope SCREW leadership or the account you're co-playing puts a mussel on you. Much like NOOBS has the good sense to do with Autistic90 (Or whoever you spell his name). Now lets breakdown why you are outright wrong and need to refrain from mentioning Avatar's name.

1.) Information of your enemy's troops, target, and landing time is a substantial advantage. No matter how good you are you cannot outplay this situation unless you can overpower your enemy with sheer numbers. Given the fact NOOBS had a 3 tribe union and large anonymous individuals assisting this option is impossible. Avatar had to find the leak and plug it before continuing! Anyone who is/was a Duke/War Commander can dispute this with me, but I doubt anybody can tell me this isn't a substantial advantage for NOOBS.

2.) This war is only 25 days old, and neither side has yet to take 100+ villages. What does this mean? Despite the size of NOOB, how far their backline stretches, and how many small Avatar clusters they surrounded since day 1. The players and tribes they influenced into working with them they still couldn't accumulate 100+ villages. Their lack of coordination and ability to push their advantage is the reason why they're being shat on by the entire external. NOOBS should've rimmed London, MLP, and many more. Their should be no Avatar villages in K36 or k46. We should've gotten blown out much like SQUAD, because of how many fronts they got us surrounded by. The fact we held our lines and continue to keep London alive proves how experienced and coordinated than them. We're outright better on a macro level.

3.) We turned this 1 v 3 into a 1 v 2. Why are you not mentioning this? ARCH was a tribe. What happened to it? Your failure to mention LionHeart and the gang is a clear sign of your biased ignorance you're spewing over these external threads. Avatar failed to back up their words, but we outright killed a tribe within 2 weeks of the war declaration. If that doesn't prove how much BETTER we are than the enemy what does? Last I checked wars aren't ended in weeks or months. Especially at the scale we are on. When you refuse to hug things out they tend to drag out for months. We've had many positive battles the past weeks, but they're being out shinned by recaps from the small clusters getting snacked on. -Claps- Good job, NOOBS! You took out a straggler. Also people feeding them intel of the internals getting done. lol

Stop. Talking. About. This. War. Your. Lack. Of. Knowledge. In. This. Game. Is. Staining. The. Name. Of. Screw.
I do apologise about the above argument. It was my fault and I do take full responsibility for it.

I will admit I was a bit annoyed today for various non-related reasons and needed something to take it out on and Avatar happened to be there. As allies, of course I hope that you do succeed in the war and turn it around from the current stats which I understand are mostly isolated villages so I'm sure you will be able to do that if the faith put into you by Screw is warranted.

You won't be seeing any more of my posts on these forums, I do want to speak my mind and say the truth from an outside perspective, but ultimately these are values that not always shared by everyone and do cause arguments and unnecessary trouble for Screw, whom I want to benefit in all my interactions. I believe I have been doing so internally as I am sure my coplayers, despite their qualms with me sometimes will (likely) attest to the work I put in for the account and the tribe.

That said, my external conduct has been less than desirable for the tribe and I will bow down and admit my mistake there. I come from a different time and I forget sometimes that the game has changed quite significantly from as old. I have placed in a request for my account to be blocked by Jirki, which it shall continue to be so long as I am placed in Screw. These are the values and loyalty I have to the tribe and the sacrifices I am willing to make for the betterment of the whole.

I wish Avatar the best of luck, of course to finishing second place to Screw ;)

Goodbye
when people wish for the impossible

Lets all live the dream, delete our accounts so avatar can finaly noble a few villages

DeletedUser120425

Noobs have taken 8+ villages from avatar isolated members, has taken 7 villages from frontline south of k36
All from information handed by a spy on an account that was being internaled, the nobles landed mainly within 1 second of ours.
Everything you are trying to talk has already been discussed, also welcome to the New member crew.
Just another NOOB to scared to reveal their ingame identity. Bravo.
giphy.gif

Mr I Know Everything

All from information handed by a spy on an account that was being internaled, the nobles landed mainly within 1 second of ours.
Everything you are trying to talk has already been discussed, also welcome to the New member crew.
Just another NOOB to scared to reveal their ingame identity. Bravo.
giphy.gif
Dont go assuming i am a noob member

Tell black panther to be careful what he says about our nemesis, i dont see him doing much ingame. The word idiot is not acceptable.

One more thing to add Noobs has told me they never had a spy, the member that switched never spied for them he was only waiting for the right time so what happened to other members that joined noobs wouldnt happen to him. It is not that hard for people to check avatars profile and see who is being internaled. They even informed me that mboys777 is up for grabs(good to know, he has a few decent villages left). Are you saying they have another spy? Or maybe they spend their time researching instead of posting on externals.

Mr I Know Everything

I give it 10-15 minutes and ill get an answer to prove my point
(Unless u dont answer on purpose ;( lol!)

DeletedUser120425

Dont go assuming i am a noob member

Tell black panther to be careful what he says about our nemesis, i dont see him doing much ingame. The word idiot is not acceptable.

One more thing to add Noobs has told me they never had a spy, the member that switched never spied for them he was only waiting for the right time so what happened to other members that joined noobs wouldnt happen to him. It is not that hard for people to check avatars profile and see who is being internaled. They even informed me that mboys777 is up for grabs(good to know, he has a few decent villages left). Are you saying they have another spy? Or maybe they spend their time researching instead of posting on externals.
Nemesis is fine, we love his co-player, as does the rest of the world. So his comments, no matter which side they're on are always accepted(usually no agreed with, but accepted), he knows we will troll on him, he expects it, and we expect his replies when we do so.

Also to confirm, it was WIDELY accepted and told that kofi was spying for you, even by the man himself.
Yes, mboys will be my co-player, so no his not inactive, as proven when artista tried to launch a HC train at him.

Mr I Know Everything

Nemesis is fine, we love his co-player, as does the rest of the world. So his comments, no matter which side they're on are always accepted(usually no agreed with, but accepted), he knows we will troll on him, he expects it, and we expect his replies when we do so.

Also to confirm, it was WIDELY accepted and told that kofi was spying for you, even by the man himself.
Yes, mboys will be my co-player, so no his not inactive, as proven when artista tried to launch a HC train at him.
U can troll on him without name calling and using words like "idiot", now that you mention artista90 and how we all reported him, what gives you guys the right to behave like him.

Plus I was 3 minutes off, you answered 18 minutes after my post. Instead of hiring spies u really should try to do some research.

Mr I Know Everything

if you're actually in SCREW tell me your ign

in be4

giphy.gif
That would kill the fun

I am actualy not in screw yet, just giving it time. I wont say who I am but I will say that I am from Avatar, and I am saying these things because I am fed up of this tribe that I am stuck in, cant leave or they will internal me, and waiting for a chance to join, but we do talk you Nex and I yet I prefer not saying who I am at least for now

But being in Avatar is almost making me want to quit the game, we lose members on a weekly basis because they feel the same as me. Since this war started our accounts have not advanced and we are falling behing again, it was just purely a bad decision to declare war on players we know nothing about, i already lost 12 nukes and the worse part is ive barely gotten any Od from it :(

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Mr You dont know shhhhhhhhhh...

For people wondering the guy above, its bearcub guy from avatar.

The people wondering who the opposition guy is, he is not one of noobs.

Thank me later...

Last edited:

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
That would kill the fun

I am actualy not in screw yet, just giving it time. I wont say who I am but I will say that I am from Avatar, and I am saying these things because I am fed up of this tribe that I am stuck in, cant leave or they will internal me, and waiting for a chance to join, but we do talk you Nex and I yet I prefer not saying who I am at least for now

But being in Avatar is almost making me want to quit the game, we lose members on a weekly basis because they feel the same as me. Since this war started our accounts have not advanced and we are falling behing again, it was just purely a bad decision to declare war on players we know nothing about, i already lost 12 nukes and the worse part is ive barely gotten any Od from it :(

But I don't talk to anyone from avatar :eek:

Furthermore why are you so certain your spot in screw in garunteed ?

I see little indication of SCREW material - shit posting your own tribe from a second anonymous account ?

No thanks - that's more NOOBs type of player.