Hey there :)

DeletedUser

Wow this is still not closed .... Awesome :)

Is there anyone playing who actually remembers who am i? xD Probably not xD

Anyway what're the stats of this w? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Lol I remember you Lord Vincent... kinda

This is so dead, if you guys wouldn't mind.... Could you make a summary about what happened in w6? I know only until DEATH had victory over STTS2 :icon_redface::icon_redface:

Lanfearx

I remember you bloody lady, you always used to come on and troll these forums :icon_wink:

silvereclipes

Well after that DEATH became FEAR lead by snafu an pajno ,then hench made a come back an formed the rising moon of cheese old RIM an CHE members an rimmed shevar then when it looked like SIN had the world in the bag surprise surprise FEAR RMC HIRE an DIE which was once a academy of RMC all turned on the SINs which made Or~D stand beside their allies SIN an declare on RMC an HIRE which lead to the last great war that finally lead to the destruction of O~SIN an the changing of A~SINs name back to KW after that I left since I was bored silly anyone else wants to update further more power to you.

DeletedUser99052

To carry on from silverclipes from a outside view as in i wasn't actually in these tribes.

Everyone was lost a lot of tribes we're made after RMC and the rest disabandnd they are failed and they joined two tribes Bam! and HD they are in a big big big war. And those who quit join ORD for there final days as it was the best tribe ever and the place where everyone wants to die.

have a nice one

DeletedUser

I remember you bloody lady, you always used to come on and troll these forums :icon_wink:

Troll? Me? Nevah .... You could say i was bringing a bit of life down here :lol::icon_redface:

Ha O~SIN got their arse kicked, nice. I remember they were really high and mighty on the forums xD
Does Pajuno still plays here?
Ty silvereclipes for the update

Last Family said:
I kinda

My name was and is Perisan Prince TT

To carry on from silverclipes from a outside view as in i wasn't actually in these tribes.

Everyone was lost a lot of tribes we're made after RMC and the rest disabandnd they are failed and they joined two tribes Bam! and HD they are in a big big big war. And those who quit join ORD for there final days as it was the best tribe ever and the place where everyone wants to die.

have a nice one

I'm sorry, i don't remember you :/

So basically there's world war 2 and a quiet graveyard now

silvereclipes

no pajuno is playing 30 with me in Phoenix right now an I am also on 54 with a bunch of our old buds from here made up of what is left of RIMers the CHE brigade some players of HIRE an AoN one token STACHE player an other worlders in Zombie.

Jakub1992

Hmmm in a thread that searches for someone to remember someone. It seems rather apt that I pop in to w6 :)

How's everyone doing? :p

Magenta just for old times :"O

DeletedUser

More or less good. I'm curious to see if i'll get an infraction for spamming around here.
In the past i would have gotten one already :)

Other than that, i'm bored in RL and just came back for a bit, to team up with a friend on w57.

Jakub1992

Infractions are fairly rare here nowadays, I think they are just glad of the activity :p

If you're back playing, I'm lining up a premade that starts in the next month or so. A few of the w6 oldies and some others, should be a good laugh. I'll forward you through the details when it get's up and running ;)

DeletedUser

OMG Jakub! :icon_eek:

Hi :D Haven't seen you in quite some time ... How are you?

And this for LordVincent xD :lol:

Yes been so bored, i'm actually reading ancient threads ... sue me

lol, yes your name does ring a bell now, but no idea what side you were on ..

DeletedUser

Infractions are fairly rare here nowadays, I think they are just glad of the activity :p

If you're back playing, I'm lining up a premade that starts in the next month or so. A few of the w6 oldies and some others, should be a good laugh. I'll forward you through the details when it get's up and running ;)

Damn xD

Hmm premade, on what w? I'm interested i guess :)

LordVincent said:
lol, yes your name does ring a bell now, but no idea what side you were on ..

Tw huggles and spamming tea parties? :icon_redface::icon_redface:

Jakub1992

World still hasn't been decided, but it will be roughly the first world to start after the 21st of june :)

DeletedUser99052

o.o

no pajuno is playing 30 with me in Phoenix right now an I am also on 54 with a bunch of our old buds from here made up of what is left of RIMers the CHE brigade some players of HIRE an AoN one token STACHE player an other worlders in Zombie.

silver what username are you using

i am in a little war of my own with Act1

1-0 me and it started today !!!!

DeletedUser99052

More or less good. I'm curious to see if i'll get an infraction for spamming around here.
In the past i would have gotten one already :)

Other than that, i'm bored in RL and just came back for a bit, to team up with a friend on w57.

Haha not as good as me though i got banned before

al i wanted to do was to post in every section

i mean why would they boot me !!!!!!

i also got banned off world 41 for it :D

And i made 2 players leave because they hated me sooooo much