Hey there :)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Snafu may or may not be back in w30....

Sicky, are you even playing or just trolling the forums?

DeletedUser100313

Wait what? You're a sailor-boy now? Those are ghey :/

~Ham

S1cky Dutch

Snafu may or may not be back in w30....

Sicky, are you even playing or just trolling the forums?

Trolling? I was just reading the last posts. I started playing again, I have all day free! Gotta work at night, new job.

Last edited:

DeletedUser100313

:lol::lol: You always had an excellent sense of humour CP :icon_wink:

Let him post that pic of the micropenis again. This time grandma paola is not here to report you anymore, and I won't have to bail you out with lizy :p

DeletedUser

Hi bloodylady. We want everyone that played w6 to pre-reg for w60 so we can go back to the good old days one last time in tw before we 'hang up our AXEs!' Please go pre-reg today, and invite all your friends via the pre-reg page, this you will find when you try to log into your tw account! Ahhh i can already feel the love <3

DeletedUser9021

Hi bloodylady. We want everyone that played w6 to pre-reg for w60 so we can go back to the good old days one last time in tw before we 'hang up our AXEs!' Please go pre-reg today, and invite all your friends via the pre-reg page, this you will find when you try to log into your tw account! Ahhh i can already feel the love <3

I've accepted your invitation, but I can make no guarantees I'll be a devoted player :icon_cool:

Here's my invited list:

Latrinepower today Open
Lady camarasa today Open
gaggzy today Open
richard286 today Open
zedocteur today Open
Jaywalker today Open
otto251078 today Open
ThR@Sh3r today Open
warham today Open
blodyx today Open
Gunderric today Open
Gruss today Open
lucasdom today Open
Tribal War Lord today Open
Cavalier07 today Open
kingofdarkness today Open

The list of people who have been in my friends list is far from complete, so make sure you let me know if I should include you ;)

DeletedUser

Well we will play much at the start and then cool it in between. Dyster will be our acc sit during those periods so I think it will be fine.

Play only w60, me and Dyster will quit all other worlds and just play w60. After this world, no more tw for us, so this better be good! =)

DeletedUser

Well, I had a premade for w59. But seeing as that world already started and I havent found any motivation to start, and I still don't feel any motivation to start a new world, don't expect me on w60 :p

DeletedUser9021

Well, I had a premade for w59. But seeing as that world already started and I havent found any motivation to start, and I still don't feel any motivation to start a new world, don't expect me on w60 :p

Would a fully democratic tribe be interesting enough to entice you to join up?

DeletedUser

Warham, this w60 is a new tw and even faster in the beginning with reduced building times. So this will suite you perfect. =)

DeletedUser

Come hammy, its soon christmas and what would that be without a christmas ham!!!

DeletedUser9021

Where you all at? I joined w60 too!

Invitation has been sent, i play under Sellsword there.

The tribe Sexy must have the biggest collection of w6 players outside w6 itself, it's starting to feel like Pokemon -- gotta catch 'em all :lol:

silvereclipes

button button who has the button hey henri, I'm not joining even though I am tempted at the end game finally on 30 an want to see the end of it first.

S1cky Dutch

button button who has the button hey henri, I'm not joining even though I am tempted at the end game finally on 30 an want to see the end of it first.

I bet, It's funny with some of those old w6 folks, but they just keep spamming the forum;o Gets really annoying though..

silvereclipes

I bet, It's funny with some of those old w6 folks, but they just keep spamming the forum;o Gets really annoying though..

well we end up spamming tribal chat on skype everyone who joins can't understand why we are so good its because we're on skype more then the forums an can spam an send nukes nobles an Dvs from there. :icon_cool:

S1cky Dutch

well we end up spamming tribal chat on skype everyone who joins can't understand why we are so good its because we're on skype more then the forums an can spam an send nukes nobles an Dvs from there. :icon_cool:

Shhh, don't say that out loud! I'm trying to find excuses to stay off the internal forum:p