Hey!!! Where did everybody go????

Discussion in 'World 46' started by Spidee1, Oct 18, 2012.

Share This Page

1. Spidee1

Spidee1 Guest

Hello? Hello? Is anybody out there? Not finding anyone here or on the world............

2. Dmoron

Dmoron Guest

Remember this post?

Yeah well the exact opposite happened. Whoops :lol:

3. Spidee1

Spidee1 Guest

DDDDDDDDDDDDDD....I knew I could count on you for a response. Hey I take full responsibility, Twist was within a few million points and I single handedly took the entire tribe down. Just in case you want to know what happened. I saved you. :icon_twisted:

4. Spidee1

Spidee1 Guest

So...really...where did everybody go? No more forums??

5. Dmoron

Dmoron Guest

Well considering the majority of people you talked to barbed/left the world, there's not many people who want to talk to you on here

6. Marcus the Mad

Marcus the Mad Contributing Poster

Rather, I've grown tired and can't be bothered to care about this war anymore. I've done my part, I made friends on both sides, I'm happy.

7. Spidee1

Spidee1 Guest

D-the majority of the people I talk to, are in TSL...lol.....including my immediate family members. Marcus, there is no more war.

8. Spidee1

Spidee1 Guest

So, with the dissolving of Twist, how long does it take for the moderators to declare a winner?

9. thegrinreefer

thegrinreefer Non-stop Poster

10. The.Ogre

The.Ogre Guest

Hey Clara I guess everyone else quit to this used to be fun before everyone started tearing everyone else apart this tribe just became a drudge to be apart of. To bad Pete didn't keep Anarky together who knows where we would be now. TSL has alot of talent how they kept ego's from clashing is something I would like to know!

11. Sharkey95

Sharkey95 Still Going Strong

Simple, its called the no bullshit policy. Cause a problem you get kicked and eaten :icon_redface:

12. ampatriot

ampatriot Guest

Hey cimm! Havent seen you in a bit, you've been missed of course!

Are you still on your account?

13. .kracken

.kracken Guest

14. Itchynakas

Itchynakas Guest

Love hearing people that have no relevance here anymore as they obv quit due to this or that but whatever they quit then they come bk and talk about if only,

All of you are either yellow bellied thats chickens if your a simpleton, Maybe too busy in rl yet 90% of ex skill/twist/anarky that quit ended up deleting not passing sits.

Anarky would of got raped thats a fact ya fool so go run along mr ogre

15. weasledna

weasledna Guest

You been at the vodka again Mr Nakas .:icon_eek:

16. Itchynakas

Itchynakas Guest

Weasly what you saying keep tellin ya i am teetotal,
    How did i ever get so mis-understood :icon_biggrin: