HI all :) Greetings

enriquan

Hi Guys
:)
As you can imagine I'm a new guy here :) However I am very excited about this game, first time I've seen it. I have various experiences of other multi player games (either browser based of client based) and I want to start smart in this game :). I've read the guides, the wikis, and I am trying to familiarize myself.
This is what my town looks like as of now.

I am not looking for any tribe just yet. I am surrounded by either Abandoned towns or very small villages, so I plan on taking over them or do some "farming". As far as my town is concerned, here is what it looks like.

plan2.PNG

I was wondering, since you are all in my world, how long do you think it is realistic to get my resources up to the levels I want them to get to?

Also, as far as taking over other villages, is the term called nobleing? I have a general idea of the whole process and hope to take over my square soon :)

Anyways, this was just a general Hello topic to all you guys to let you know that I am here and plan to cause trouble to some of you :)

Also, I'm just starting off so I don't have many resources to spare, but once I start getting lots of them, is the building limit released with a premium account? I wasn't too sure from reading it... :)

Anyways, good luck to all in World 18 and hope to do battle with some of you as soon as I am established.

Last edited:

DeletedUser34923

Goodluck

Hi there, I'm haven't been around too long either, so good luck

DeletedUser

Hey.

Welcome to the game and good luck. =)

If you need any help, contact me in the game. (I am the Stig.)

DeletedUser

hey i'm not that new to the game but havn't used the forums much. Welcome to the game you can contact me in game if you ever need help

DeletedUser

Greetings

Welcome.. ^_^
Hhmm.. When did you start?
The levels you wanted can be made for just one sitting.. ^_^
Hhmm.. But I suggest you to focus on building statue and a barracks and ofcourse spears and pally..
Try to build it as fast you could so you can make your income double by hauling.. ^_^

DeletedUser

Same with seb, if you need help ingame just ask. PM if you do, then i can give my alias :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hi and welcome. Definitly get your statue built and send your paladin out to farm. Get a couple more levels of resource camp/pit/mine and then build a barracks and recruit spears.

If you do have lots of greys arond you then you can get a lot of resources from farming them. Don't rush to get nobles too fast, make sure you have god numbers of troops as you grow too.

enriquan

Thanks guys :)
I'm getting acquainted with the forum as well, (Got my sig and avatar set up, yay!) Anyways, Im almost at clay lv4 then I guess I'll build the statue. The question remains though, Is a premium account better/ Should I get it later on so I can build more than 2 building updates at a time?

Thanks

edit: Thanks Huntor (for resolving the PA)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

PA is pritty useless atm. I would wait further down the line. Unless you want a pritty COA. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Thanks guys :)
I'm getting acquainted with the forum as well, (Got my sig and avatar set up, yay!) Anyways, Im almost at clay lv4 then I guess I'll build the statue. The question remains though, Is a premium account better/ Should I get it later on so I can build more than 2 building updates at a time?

Thanks

You get a weeks free premium once you get to 500 points if you can wait that long and test it out.

I have managed fine without it until controlling over 10 villages without to much trouble. Some people can't live without it :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Also you get Free PA at 1500pts. PA gives you some features that help your gameplay. Right now, i see no point.

DeletedUser34827

Author.
If you want play my account for several minutes just write me private message :)

DeletedUser

Also you get Free PA at 1500pts. PA gives you some features that help your gameplay. Right now, i see no point.

Actually it is 15000 :p

Btw, you shouldnt post your village on the forums like that :p

Feel free to contact me too :)

DeletedUser34827

Free PA gifted on 500 (5 days), 1000 (3 days) and 15000 (2 days) points.

DeletedUser

Good for you first post... I still haven't totally understood how to do screenshots :icon_confused:

Woodlandapple

Good for you first post... I still haven't totally understood how to do screenshots :icon_confused:

Print screen button then paste onto paint or whatever. My problem is my laptop doesnt have a print screen button D:

DeletedUser

Print screen button then paste onto paint or whatever. My problem is my laptop doesnt have a print screen button D:

Lol, I get that part but I don't know how to get it from paint onto here. Yes I am bad at computers :icon_sad: