HI all :) Greetings

Woodlandapple

Lol, I get that part but I don't know how to get it from paint onto here. Yes I am bad at computers :icon_sad:

go to an image hosting site such as Photoshack for example, sign up and simply upload the images to there. You can then just right click-->properties and copy/paste the url of the image between IMG tags.

enriquan

Quick, (SORRY TO BOTHER YOU Again :D)

3 Choices

1. Timber Camp to lv5 (in 30 minutes)
2. Iron Mine to lv3 (now)
3. Build Statue (in 2 hours)

What should I do?
I have clay at lv4 already.

I cant decide! Many say to act now and get a Statue and start farming... but thats in 2 hours! o0o
Im STUCK

Woodlandapple

statue, the resources your paladin brings in will make up for it.

DeletedUser

I think not.

It all depends on your location, for example you have 3bonus' to raid within your 9x9. So if i was you, i would get my res upto around 8wd 5cly 2irn then build a stat + pally. Then start to raid. With that haul, build barracks. Then b/c of your res, build spr. Build around 80ish, then raid with those, never stop raiding. Now you should be bring some nice hauls in. build around 20swds they act as your defencve units whilst raiding. Then upgrade smithy to lev2 and research axe, build axe and raid with spr and axe never stop sending those units and build more units also building up your mines helps. And so on...

This is just a tactic of mine..feel free to ask for more information. :icon_wink:

enriquan

I think not.

It all depends on your location, for example you have 3bonus' to raid within your 9x9. So if i was you, i would get my res upto around 8wd 5cly 2irn then build a stat + pally. Then start to raid. With that haul, build barracks. Then b/c of your res, build spr. Build around 80ish, then raid with those, never stop raiding. Now you should be bring some nice hauls in. build around 20swds they act as your defencve units whilst raiding. Then upgrade smithy to lev2 and research axe, build axe and raid with spr and axe never stop sending those units and build more units also building up your mines helps. And so on...

This is just a tactic of mine..feel free to ask for more information. :icon_wink:

err...
:)
This is what I make out of these instructions
res = resources?
8wd = 8 wood
5cly = 5 clay
2irn = 2 iron
___________ ok no probs :)
Now what does
stat = ???
pally = ???
spr = ??? spears? I thought the idea was NEVER to use these to attack...

DeletedUser

stratergy = strat
Paladin=pally
sprs = spears.. using these at the begining make good raiding units. There are cheap and give a nice haul. Later on in the game, don't use these to raid with. LC long distence raiding, axe short.

DeletedUser34827

stratergy = strat
Paladin=pally
sprs = spears.. using these at the begining make good raiding units. There are cheap and give a nice haul. Later on in the game, don't use these to raid with. LC long distence raiding, axe short.
restart= "settings"->"start over"->"type password and press ENTER" :lol:

enriquan

Hey hey c'mon im doing ok :) Im in a tribe with over 80 members, but they are all on the other side of the map (any idea how to see the WHOLE map?)

I should have clay and wood lv5 by tonight as well as iron around lv4 or so then the barrack s :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

"Welcome to the forum...
"All the best and enjoy the game...:)

enriquan

Question!
Im on day two of my stay here. My town is developing. I was wondering, theres so much inclination to farm or to attack or even to build a Barracks (LOL). My question is, how long do I have noobie protection, and can I end it by farming / attacking another player?

I was hoping to push my resources as far as I could before the protection ended and then build barracks sprs swrds, and attack... Any ideas?

DeletedUser

Hi,
Your protection lasts for 5 days on this world (that includes the day you start).
At the moment you probably can't attack other players in your area because of this protection.
You cant end protection by yourself,or by attacking someone else.
You can attack abandoned/bonus/villages in the protection period.
Other can probably explain it better,however,speaking for myself,I would get a barracks A.S.A.P.
Don't get caught unprepared when your protection does wear off.

Welcome to TW by the way.