History Lessons?

DeletedUser

Lol, our w14 mod is sleeping....still waiting for history lessons so that someone can educate us. The beginning of their posts was cool, I actually learn about 300 was one of the rank1 tribes which Im jotting down notes and waiting for more info...and I learn alittle about cake but other than that......I learn nothing.....wonder if its because Im too ignorant to understand or is it because they're simply not on topic?? Idk, Im not here to judge, Im just here to learn more :)

to get back on topic...

something that you would learn only from me as noone else knows it is that my tribe ODIN was allied to ~300~. Me and Grasak (~300~ leader) were planning Cake's falling so we had established a secret alliance (not shown in diplimacy pages and there was no problem with that as we were not close to each other so no cross nobling issues) which only the 2 councils of the 2 tribes knew. once we grew more and got close to Cake we would attack. ~300~ from the north and ODIN form the south.

But cake attacked ~300~ and indeed in a very weird way grasak and some more from the leadership got banned. and i did trust grasak. Me and some of his old barons tried to bring him back after some point but we didnt manage to do it.

After some time, a tribe you know was formed by barons of the old ~300~ if i am correct. Monkez. founded by the angry chicken, phyrrus of epirus and a few more. (Players that a bit later merged with FAIL who now is FOE:) )

Monkez and ODIN had again a very secret alliance that only certain few were aware of and still were planning the falling of Cake even if kangaroom had already quit w14. but we didnt manage to make that double hit happen as later Monkez merged to Fail :icon_razz:

arabela

History from K56...

I started in K56 leading a small tribe called "New Avalon". We were around 10-15 players. In this K, 300 had an academy and mAc was a very strong tribe. Soon, Grasack contacted me, and i merged with his academy and leaded it. After 300 leadership got banned, all players left 300 and joined Cake, Bio and some other tribes. Some of them joined my tribe, like malizajec.

I tried a lot to rebuild 300, but it didn't work out. I remained in good relations, tho with some of ex-300 players, and, in time, we met in the same tribe again, like Benoke, The angry Chicken (TAC), Pasha, TomasMol or xagorb.(sorry i didn't mention all).

Anyway, soon my tribe position became very vulnerable in front of mAc tribe. Everybody started to talk about a possible war between us and mAc, but i was in very good terms with mAc leadership and we decided to fortify our position instead of become more vulnerable, so, we merged, and TYE was born. Alex (ex-leader of mAc) quited, so i remained the duke.

In that period, or soon after that, TEA alliance was borned and i was affraid that this alliance will control this world and i didn't like that. Also, i didn't like kangaroom, because the 300 problem from beginings, so, i wanted to be more on the other side, with CAT alliance, the only one who could be a real threat for TEA.
Soon the problems about teritories started between my tribe and P|A. I didn't want to make any compromises and let P|A to noble in K56, and this fact upseted my dear friend jayjay. :p He get in touch with Bumblebee. to eliminate my tribe from the map, and they managed :))...I wasn't in a good position for this war since i was suronded by TEA. I knew P|A will declare me, but i don't know why i thought FAIL will not attack me. This was my mistake. My frontline with south (FAIL) remained uncovered. When P|A and FAIL declared me, i knew i will lose, even my frontline with P|A was stacked. So, TYE got gang banged from almost all sides by TEA. A lot of tribemates quited because of the big pressure from all sides, and i couldn't manage to deal this war anymore. I think i was sitting more than half of the tribe ... :)) So, i decided to end this, and i disbanded TYE. I took best players with me in Fail. Others joined Monkez, and nOObs joined P|A (sorry jay) :))

After that, the tensions between Fail and P|A started and i was very happy that i have another ocassion to fight with P|A... Fail merged with Monkez (where some ex of my 300 friends were and some of Insane friends - a2cip), and Fail left TEA. The end of TEA was there, and i was finally happy that this alliance will not be a threat for anybody anymore.

Fail declared war to P|A, because they recruited some of my ex-nOObs and tried to control K56 more than FAIL accepted. It was a funny time when i was reading Toxic's posts in public forum and i enjoyed them very much. A lot of sarcasm, but a lot of truth cames out, too. My dream to fight P|A again started to be reality and Fail council decided to declare them. Another great war, with great memories... Jay contacted Eagles and they joined this war, too, and took a lot of pressure from Jay's shoulders. Eagles players were very good and we started to have hard times. After a while, our leadership negociated a pact and war ended.

Not long time after war ended, wobba (bumblebee.) quitted, and i quitted, too.. I returned when i read in public forum that FAIL became a familly. I was upset, but it wasn't in my power to do anything, and i accepted the reality how it was....

I still think that a tribe like Fail shouldn't be a familly tribe, but i understood the reasons for this change. Maybe one day.... :)

This was a bit of history of k56 and neighbours ... (i hope it wasn't too boring, but you asked for it). :icon_smile:

Last edited:

arabela

to get back on topic...

something that you would learn only from me as noone else knows it is that my tribe ODIN was allied to ~300~. Me and Grasak (~300~ leader) were planning Cake's falling so we had established a secret alliance (not shown in diplimacy pages and there was no problem with that as we were not close to each other so no cross nobling issues) which only the 2 councils of the 2 tribes knew. once we grew more and got close to Cake we would attack. ~300~ from the north and ODIN form the south.

But cake attacked ~300~ and indeed in a very weird way grasak and some more from the leadership got banned. and i did trust grasak. Me and some of his old barons tried to bring him back after some point but we didnt manage to do it.

After some time, a tribe you know was formed by barons of the old ~300~ if i am correct. Monkez. founded by the angry chicken, phyrrus of epirus and a few more. (Players that a bit later merged with FAIL who now is FOE:) )

Monkez and ODIN had again a very secret alliance that only certain few were aware of and still were planning the falling of Cake even if kangaroom had already quit w14. but we didnt manage to make that double hit happen as later Monkez merged to Fail :icon_razz:

And i still love you metty, even you didn't help me against TEA :))

DeletedUser

And i still love you metty, even you didn't help me against TEA :))

i DID help against TEA. i was part of CAT. me and garrock from Uruz first formed the CAT alliance and later IMT and Black joined. You were not part of CAT though:icon_razz:

arabela

I didn't say i was part of CAT, i said you didn't help me against TEA :p (because i asked your help, remember? )

You could do it and use that teritory that was in the heart of TEA for a future war between CAT and TEA...but, oh well...strategy :p

DeletedUser

you had asked me to help TYE against TEA i remember and even help with monkez if i am correct but that territory was far from me then (and k56 still is far from me actually:icon_razz:). not much i could do hun.

DeletedUser

I guess the next step is to talk about TEA and CAT (TEA stood for "The Eastern Alliance" I believe... Dunno what, if anything, CAT stood for)...

Obviously, Met will know a lot about the CAT side of things... Unfortunately, I do not know the complete details about the beginning of TEA, only the middle-end... So get us started Met... Why did the CAT v TEA war begin, what tribes did it involve, and how did it end?... :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33250

wwmapyj1.jpg

it ivolved those guys ^

DeletedUser

wow now that's history :)

Let's me get them down.............Yah met care to explain how TEA and Cat got into war?? Oh btw how did CAKE died??? Seriously they were one of the biggest murders of w14 at their time...They hold rank1 for so long that I was wondering if they would ever die, then 3 nights after making that assumption, they disappear from the map when I look, and never got to chance to find out why??

Oh btw, anyone knows who are the survivors of WW1 and WW2?/ And What are all the tribes involved in ww1 and ww2?? Or how it began??

I know I ask alot of questions but due to my lack of time atm. I couldn't search it myself.........so thanks in advance to those who tried to help :D

*Arsenic*

to get back on topic...

Nice history there metty. But Kangaroom and all of Cake knew about your alliance with Grasak. We knew that 300 were allied with Gaia and KOF family too. A huge tribalhugs alliance at the time. But Cake destroyed KOF family, that was a huge opponent, within few days. Then Cake warred 300 too, so your plans for world conquest got screwed at the time.

We had MONKeZ's diplomacy and all too. I think it was because moneyman or however he was called kept whining about MONKeZ tribalhugs diplomacy. NAPs and allies to the north, west, east and south... Those were exactly his words.

Now I tell you something many people don't know. You were called Garrock's puppet for a long time, but let's forget about that for now. You always were a puppet, always.... "being used". If KingValkyrik wouldn't have rejoined Cake and made Tribe U and Tribe E, Uruz would have fallen, getting Cake much closer to Odin. Let me explain for the "new guys", Odin, IMT, PlA, Cake and WEST declared on Uruz and everyone saw that as an end that Uruz deserved because of how metaller made them look for some time on the forums. Cake wasn't even bothering to move their troops for that war, Cake only declared because IMT asked. Was just a move to scare Uruz, didn't work, Uruz gave hell to IMT and Odin for a long time. I am not well-informed about this one, but I think that Cake would have gone for Odin next, seeing as they had NAP'd WEST at the time, just after the World War. This move would have given them and their allies control over this world.

I only wrote the above paragraph because you brought the "What if" stuff. Get back to written history.

Beyond, Pwn14, SupFam/Tribe/Stolen/Cake, PlA and Bio! should be a nice start. I can actually write a detailed history of W14, from the start of it. But I won't actually bother. If you have time, just go back to the first pages of W14's forums. It's worth it.

DeletedUser

Nice history there metty. But Kangaroom and all of Cake knew about your alliance with Grasak. We knew that 300 were allied with Gaia and KOF family too. A huge tribalhugs alliance at the time. But Cake destroyed KOF family, that was a huge opponent, within few days. Then Cake warred 300 too, so your plans for world conquest got screwed at the time.

We had MONKeZ's diplomacy and all too. I think it was because moneyman or however he was called kept whining about MONKeZ tribalhugs diplomacy. NAPs and allies to the north, west, east and south... Those were exactly his words.

Now I tell you something many people don't know. You were called Garrock's puppet for a long time, but let's forget about that for now. You always were a puppet, always.... "being used". If KingValkyrik wouldn't have rejoined Cake and made Tribe U and Tribe E, Uruz would have fallen, getting Cake much closer to Odin. Let me explain for the "new guys", Odin, IMT, PlA, Cake and WEST declared on Uruz and everyone saw that as an end that Uruz deserved because of how metaller made them look for some time on the forums. Cake wasn't even bothering to move their troops for that war, Cake only declared because IMT asked. Was just a move to scare Uruz, didn't work, Uruz gave hell to IMT and Odin for a long time. I am not well-informed about this one, but I think that Cake would have gone for Odin next, seeing as they had NAP'd WEST at the time, just after the World War. This move would have given them and their allies control over this world.

I only wrote the above paragraph because you brought the "What if" stuff. Get back to written history.

Beyond, Pwn14, SupFam/Tribe/Stolen/Cake, PlA and Bio! should be a nice start. I can actually write a detailed history of W14, from the start of it. But I won't actually bother. If you have time, just go back to the first pages of W14's forums. It's worth it.

I was never Garrock's puppet. That was a "title" Kangaroom gave me because he didn't like the close relations i had with Garrock. He didn't like the we had 2 strong tribes close to each other helping each other at times of need.

ODIN was Uruz's only ally at that time. So as the only an good ally and above all as Garrock's friend, when Uruz needed us, i was there to help them. Either by supporting them or by attacking common enemies. Cause that's what a good ally does. Not leaving his friends to die but helping them by any means. Kanga didnt like that so he decided to say i am "garrock's puppet" something that was completely untrue.

As for the tribes declaring was on Uruz. ODIN never asked anyone to declare against Uruz. all the tribes came to me saying they want to attack Uruz. and i was planning a war against uruz then when i had already stopped the alliance of course since there were many problems then between me and garrock. I never accepted to be at the common declaration thread of IMT Cake and WEST. I did a separate declaration and declared when i had it on my schedule. not when the rest declared. When ODIN declared did severe damage to Uruz, with them falling to #12. That was when Uruz merged to Cake to save themselves (garrock becoming a family with one of his biggest enemies...kangaroom.) and they were called TribeU. IMT got hit hard as you very well say but my friend Uruz alone did not give ODIN hell. ODINs enemies after Uruz merged were the following: Uruz, Kraken family, Quest with their academy, a branch of KOF family in k73 and i dont quite remember when PXTG declared on us. then or later..i dont remember. With soo many enemies yes we had a hard time and lost villages mainly to Krakens as they decided to attack their ally without even ending the alliance (yes they were worse than GOH declaring on us...no loyalty at all lol) and to Quest taking out k52 from us and the players i had recruited from the tribe called ROTH.

Of course ODIN lasted cause to everyone's disappointment we were a real war machine that had been made ONLY to fight and fight and fight non stop. After good diplomacy done by ODIN (yeah i mean myself lol) we turned over the big amount of enemies attacking us by signing a NAP with Quest, Garrock losing the big ally they had at the time (Quest) at their war against us and leaving himself alone with krakens fighting us (since the KOF branch was killed by ODIN) so after some time he saw that it will be better if ODIN and Uruz came together again and fight as one. Only this time much stronger and more united than ever before (yeah he didnt like taking commands from kangaroom). so we decided to merge and then after the merge it was only us the new tribe called ~OU~ fighting Krakens then.

Hmmm matrix i will write about your questions too in a bit...taking a breakfrom all these stuff i wrote now lol:icon_razz:

*Arsenic*

(yeah he didnt like taking commands from kangaroom).

You mean from KingV? Kangaroom didn't like the Tribe U and Tribe E thingy. No one from Cake did, not saying that Eagles and Uruz weren't good tribes, but no one could live with the fact that Cake had become a family just to make KV's dreams come true.

I like how you have changed the last two years, metaller. The old metaller would have flamed every single word in my post. I am posting again just because I can't stand how you and many others keep "flaming" Kangaroom. I worked closely with him, in many worlds. And I can assure you, he's one of the best players W14 ever had. Doubting his skills because of the fact he had only 4 vills that were kept troopless is just... wrong.

DeletedUser

You mean from KingV? Kangaroom didn't like the Tribe U and Tribe E thingy. No one from Cake did, not saying that Eagles and Uruz weren't good tribes, but no one could live with the fact that Cake had become a family just to make KV's dreams come true.

I like how you have changed the last two years, metaller. The old metaller would have flamed every single word in my post. I am posting again just because I can't stand how you and many others keep "flaming" Kangaroom. I worked closely with him, in many worlds. And I can assure you, he's one of the best players W14 ever had. Doubting his skills because of the fact he had only 4 vills that were kept troopless is just... wrong.

Uruz was a very very good tribe. Kept few players in their roster with good and active leaders. The fall started when they changed their goals. When they decided to bring more members in their tribe, when they decided they wanted to take over k53 and not only k54. they became big fast and recruited some not very good players and some inactivity problems hit them without garrock being able to recruit more than he lost.

But other than that, Uruz in their ups were a great tribe.

Times change my friend so here comes the necessity of us to change adapt and succeed. 2 years ago i was forced to be "cruel" in the forums and flame everyone that tried to flame me or say something intimidating about me or my tribe. 2 years ago i had many enemies and opponents and many players too antagonize here. No offense to anyone here w14 forums contained much more quality than they contain now. There was not like 2-3 people like stellro matrix div and wittman posting all the time. There were many tribes many opinions many good posters. so there was more people that used to flame me and i had to reply to them the same way.

Right now if you prefer i am not "threatened" by posters as i have achieved so far in this world what i was saying i would achieve with my tribe so there is no reason for me to flame so that i prove what i have done so far.

As for kangaroom i am not denying the fact that he was probably a good player. But i didnt have the chance to see that unfortunately as he preferred to only have 4 villages and only be a leader not a soldier.

DeletedUser

ODINs enemies after Uruz merged were the following: Uruz, Kraken family, Quest with their academy, a branch of KOF family in k73 and i dont quite remember when PXTG declared on us. then or later..i dont remember. With soo many enemies yes we had a hard time and lost villages mainly to Krakens as they decided to attack their ally without even ending the alliance (yes they were worse than GOH declaring on us...no loyalty at all lol) and to Quest taking out k52 from us and the players i had recruited from the tribe called ROTH.
To jog your memory, PXTG declared war quite a while after the TribeU drama... I think that you had been ~OU~ for a while before that declaration of war... As far as I remember (Not knowing if they had previously been in war with ODIN or not), Kraken declared war against ~OU~ around the same time as PXTG...

Just going on from some further points mentioned in recent posts... The Tribe/Cake mass-sister-tribe-recruitment drama really did change the outcome of this world quite substantially... For those not around at the time, KingValkyrik, one of the original "Tribe" dukes, for some reason regained control (Of what was at the time named Cakey I believe), and decided that the only way to progress in this world was to make an "Elite Family Tribe"... Of course, he seemed to think the best option was to recruit entire tribes to this "Elite Family Tribe" idea; I could go on, but I won't... :icon_razz:

Basically, it directly destroyed the TEA alliance, and it ruined the Tribe/Cake long-lasting reputation (What once was viewed largely as w14's best tribe had become the w14's laughing stock)... Of course, eventually the Uruz blokes broke away (Forming ~OU~ --- Which are the initials of "ODIN" and "URUZ"), and FAIL began their dominance of w14...

Just to jog some memories:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=86032 --- Thread started by the famous "Reinhordt" (Honestly, did anyone actually like that bloke... In comparison, he even makes people like Stellro and Calarasi out to be good posters)... Basically the thread as a whole shows how PnP began to change regarding Tribe...

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=79107 --- For those interested in having a read about what led to the end of TEA... FAIL and PXTG were both pissed off at Uruz becoming a branch of Tribe, and left the TEA alliance as a result... PlA was probably the big loser out of the TEA tribes because of this, as they were stuck between a rock (FAIL) and a hard place (Tribe family)... But the FAIL v PlA war is another story altogether... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To jog your memory, PXTG declared war quite a while after the TribeU drama... I think that you had been ~OU~ for a while before that declaration of war... As far as I remember (Not knowing if they had previously been in war with ODIN or not), Kraken declared war against ~OU~ around the same time as PXTG...

Just going on from some further points mentioned in recent posts... The Tribe/Cake mass-sister-tribe-recruitment drama really did change the outcome of this world quite substantially... For those not around at the time, KingValkyrik, one of the original "Tribe" dukes, for some reason regained control (Of what was at the time named Cakey I believe), and decided that the only way to progress in this world was to make an "Elite Family Tribe"... Of course, he seemed to think the best option was to recruit entire tribes to this "Elite Family Tribe" idea; I could go on, but I won't... :icon_razz:

Basically, it directly destroyed the TEA alliance, and it ruined the Tribe/Cake long-lasting reputation (What once was viewed largely as w14's best tribe had become the w14's laughing stock)... Of course, eventually the Uruz blokes broke away (Forming ~OU~ --- Which are the initials of "ODIN" and "URUZ"), and FAIL began their dominance of w14...

Just to jog some memories:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=86032 --- Thread started by the famous "Reinhordt" (Honestly, did anyone actually like that bloke... In comparison, he even makes people like Stellro and Calarasi out to be good posters)... Basically the thread as a whole shows how PnP began to change regarding Tribe...

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=79107 --- For those interested in having a read about what led to the end of TEA... FAIL and PXTG were both pissed off at Uruz becoming a branch of Tribe, and left the TEA alliance as a result... PlA was probably the big loser out of the TEA tribes because of this, as they were stuck between a rock (FAIL) and a hard place (Tribe family)... But the FAIL v PlA war is another story altogether... ;)

hmm true PXTG declared when OU had already been formed. but krakens were at war with us already. they were fighting since it was ODIN fighting uruz and quest (that was the 1st kraken war with us) and when OU was formed they stopped to decide what to do with us and then OU declared war on krakens (2nd kraken war with us) and after the new alliance we had signed with them and then it ended came the 3rd kraken war with us that lasts till now and is the longer war in w14 history so far i believe.

also you said: "Of course, eventually the Uruz blokes broke away (Forming ~OU~ --- Which are the initials of "ODIN" and "URUZ"), and FAIL began their dominance of w14..."

you mean OU didnt dominate w14???:icon_surprised::icon_razz:

DeletedUser

no w14 hates ur hair style so you will end up rimmed.[[I predict this]]