Hmm, Hate it

DeletedUser

Pterry is the worst leader/diplomat ever!
Fact!

I wouldn't say he's the worst. He kept TDL alive for well over a year under massive attack. oversaw the assimilation of a couple different opposing tribes successfully (which is more then can be said about various other "great leaders" on here) and united them against REBELZ and Juiced and PLG pretty successfully considering the circumstances.

He always gave us clear enemies and good foes and equally reliable and great allies...although not the best leader a capable one at the very least.

DeletedUser

Pterry is the worst leader/diplomat ever!
Fact!

I wouldn't say he's the worst. He kept TDL alive for well over a year under massive attack. oversaw the assimilation of a couple different opposing tribes successfully (which is more then can be said about various other "great leaders" on here) and united them against REBELZ and Juiced and PLG pretty successfully considering the circumstances.

He always gave us clear enemies and good foes and equally reliable and great allies...although not the best leader a capable one at the very least.

All true.

I guess its either the holiday seasons fault or w23 just are short of bright people, but my own quote:
I bet a lot of LP is wishing Terry still played :lol:
Was based on the fact that it was easier back then... Terry made sure all world saw him as the worst (apart from the solid TDL followers).
After Terry left, well... Seems eventually other leaders flaws got very exposed :icon_razz:

What bothers me the most is, that the PTERRY account didnt leave the world, but ended up having one of the most decent and respectfull TDL players on it. (Well in my personal opinion anyways).
Wich means that THAT hated account is doing better than when the original played it. (And ferry gets the oportunity to come and gloat).
Was good times when we from Juiced smacked the cat ops on Terry :lol:

I dont know if the current owner is a secret or not, but i wont say the name.
He was however a long enemy of mine on various TDL accounts and gained my respect.

But i guess that the majority of old hated and loved account names are not the same anymore...

DeletedUser

Is it a secret?

I didn't think so...I thought I saw him announce it in one of his posts challenging people to attack him...

and if he is still playing that account then yes he is a very decent and respectable player. one of the few people that I haven't personally ever seen go against his morals...regardless whether or not this is just a game.

floadi

PTERRYY777 ask me to post that here
"...i am still here itches yeah been banned from forum before..and #4 tribe by myself...still have friends ..and and elvis would say TY TTyVM..PTERRY777 @aol.com if any questions need answered...BTW..yes i am still evil"

Last edited:

DeletedUser

PTERRYY777 ask me to post that here
"...i am still here itches yeah been banned from forum before..and #4 tribe by myself...still have friends ..and and elvis would say TY TTyVM..PTERRY777 @aol.com if any questions need answered...BTW..yes i am still evil"

Can he not post himself?

Paladin606

No one would listen anyway.
0002020F.gif

DeletedUser

Ohh W23...

The south looks a rather empty place these days :icon_eek:

geomikajak

ahhh-what a thread..
i actually sat back and read most of that..
hello to all..