hmm nearly 2 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigron7104

After almost 2 years of having the same tribe name STFU is being forced out. My question is why now? It wasn't offensive before now so what happened? New players join and took offense? Well seeing the world has been closed for some time that's not too viable.

DeletedUser

Its pathetic tbh, STFU is one of the oldest names in w14, and some noob has gone and complained. Its not even offensive...

DeletedUser

That is really pathetic actually...

Last edited by a moderator:

stellro

Perhaps confirms that the children can often rule here - perhaps a change of "official meaning" and therefore use of the acronym could avoid this???

DeletedUser

STFU is for shut the flamers up

i have no idea how that is offensive.

STFU is for shut the flamers up.

jakester2

Perhaps confirms that the children can often rule here - perhaps a change of "official meaning" and therefore use of the acronym could avoid this???

nothing to do with me :icon_wink: ...or was it?

i wanna know what they'll do if you dont rename the tribe...if they'll rename it to summit :icon_confused:

DeletedUser33250

nothing to do with me :icon_wink: ...or was it?

i wanna know what they'll do if you dont rename the tribe...if they'll rename it to summit :icon_confused:

They've said they will disband the tribe, if the tribe is reformed with the same name bans will be handed out, I too think it is pathetic that all this time it has been acceptable and yet now it isn't, stupid idiots didn't even explain why they're doing this now and not last Febuary.

patrox

this is stupid, the majority of players on this game are more mature and id imagine the majoirty of more mature players pay premium which keeps the game running

DeletedUser

Clear case of someone that isnt playing thinking they are more important then the game.
whats the differance between Kate Bailey ~ Kailey Tribalwars Support and god? god doesnt think he is kate

DeletedUser

this is called Democrazy kids :>>

i hope someone will hack the name when time comes, even if mods change their minds :>>

DeletedUser

72 hours from the threat.

that gives us 48 hours to come up with a name that doesnt offend someones delicate sensibilities.

Any suggestions?

DeletedUser

maybe all of w14 needs to unite and quit buying PP. After all we the players have the power if we want to use it.

stellro

Surely "Changed by TW Staff" is the most appropriate name or "Political Correctness Gone Mad"

Highlighted could be your tag :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

the real question is were does it stop??? We the players pay the bills. If the players dont care about a name then whats the problem I know 1 player that has all his vills named after the nazi really doesnt effect me but some could find it offensive. I thought we were all here to have fun and play the game the way we want not the way some mod desides is right. if we joined together we could make changes. If the majority in w14 think we should have half priced nobles then quit paying for PP bet we get our half priced nobles because without us paying the bill there is no TW.

majorbeer

if they change my tribe name after all this time then they get no more money from me, seeing as i carn't play with out pp then i am done

DeletedUser

you have to wonder about the ulterior motives behind disbanding one of the largest tribes on w14.

Status
Not open for further replies.