Horde hugging <3

DeletedUser86234

are they just taking in every tribe above a certain points margin on the rim,?

the one i only just noticed was titans. there really not good, i think maybe even worse then the Ehorde.

DeletedUser

lol i think there taking in every small tribe left thats near them.. :icon_rolleyes:
there like 9 of them now thats part of there team and most would not do them any good as there too small and weak..

DeletedUser

We have a strategy, this is step 1.8243784531328. We actually have 9 currently (some haven't changed their name yet) and are waiting on a few more, its really hard to remember all their names.

Anyway, bring on the flames and QQ'ing about our policies.

DeletedUser86234

well Ahorde was Rhordes academy when they were reborn, oh they still are as they changed tags not name and profile, also Fhorde the old titans have no interest in joining in with your problems in Deceit/BS

DeletedUser

This is going to be interesting- you sure you motivated everyone in the correct fashion for this plan? :p For the plan to work, I assume you guys all have to be on the same side :p

DeletedUser

Every single tribe that joins us has accepted our terms. If they joined Horde, they are Horde, and they will fight at our side.

DeletedUser

methinks that horde are going to try and play the morale game with multiple small tribes/players. :icon_rolleyes:

How's that tagging going for you bhawb?

DeletedUser86234

really?

RunFattehRun today at 15:22
wasnt the smartest thing to do really man, you guys really going to launch attacks at us?

devilwars today at 15:46
nah, im not intending to attack nobody at the moment.
but it was an opurtunity i could not let go by.
my mission is to attack and establish a good foot on k12

RunFattehRun today at 15:48
well the hordes are at war with deceit, and if their at war with deceit that includes us, you also just took in neworld who were taking out as hes ex xx and a refugee.

RunFattehRun today at 18:32
hey, hust thought you guys over there should know your new rim recruits dont seem interested in your cause at all,

happy rim recruiting,
RFR

This message has been forwarded by RunFattehRun.

DeletedUser

"nah, I'm not planning to attack anybody at the moment"

Obviously since this just happened we haven't had anyone start attacks yet.

DeletedUser

problem with morale theory..... Bashers.... BS is made to take on all the smaller tribes while Deceit take on Ehorde. Admitidly some are so small we will get knocked down on morale but we take out the big players in every tribe and scare the small ones the tribe collapses, you rarely have to noble every village just enough to make people leave....another problem with a tribe filed with refugges (they all run they have done it before they'll do it again) and seriously just looked at Phorde... 200 point player in it how is he gonna stop Deceit and BS?

Well, 1. BS has 100% moral to even us in EHorde for a large part.
2. We have bashers your size now.
3. We have bashers to bash your bashers. We have players that are small enough to have moral against even the bashers.

And actually, we have so many small tribes, that I don't think your bashers will be able to handle them all, not to mention that many of our small players are so far away from BS that they can't properly bash. We are countering your 40 mice with 400 fire ants.

As for players leaving. You would be surprised how many players you can keep from leaving, just by reassuring them that all is good, and then giving them simple step by step instructions on how to survive. Most people quit at the sign of first attack because they realize they don't know what to do, we teach them what to do.

Even if this entire merge fails, we will have taught literally hundreds of players how to play the game while fighting a huge enemy, this is an incredible chance for these new players to learn the game.

DeletedUser86234

that granted, if this war turns out to be as good as you promise then you will be remembered in the world for a long time, however if its not as good you still will for a different reason lol.

on the basher thing you have it all figured out i not thought of that lol. however most of them need to learn the basics like how to build a villa, how to build nukes etc etc before they learn how to use them,

and seen as XX has been at war for a while do they really not have any ops to pass on for you guiys to join in on?

wow they became sucha rabble.

DeletedUser

hey no one should flame horde, at least they are doing something to try to thwart the amazing power of Deceit rather than sitting and accepting there fate (then nobling a few barbs for lunch)

everyone should think like bhawb for a moment, never mind i spent to much time in the same family tribe to encourage that.

DeletedUser86234

yea i agree. recruiting some of these nub tribes to combat bashers is smart, recruiting the XX leftovers was not as smart, but at least they are trying.

the downfalls i see are the nubs need alot of work from personal experiences with them. and the XX leftovers will want support meaning the orignial horders will lose their troops before they even get attacked :)

but credit where its due, now theres been so much talk you HAVE to put up a fight ;)

DeletedUser96641

Something worth posting

Thanks to the TW update we can now see the exact numbers:

The Horde's Gains from tribes (2,759 total)

#1 No tribe 1,677 conquers 60.78%
#2 EHorde 492 conquers 17.83%
#3 SHorde 123 conquers 4.46%
#4 *VLN 82 conquers 2.97%
#5 THorde 67 conquers 2.43%
#6 XX~A 30 conquers 1.09%
#7 T.E.K 29 conquers 1.05%
#8 X X 20 conquers 0.72%
#9 TU 19 conquers 0.69%
#10 Deceit 19 conquers 0.69%
#11 E-Bay 13 conquers 0.47%
#12 Alone 12 conquers 0.43%
#13 HEROES 12 conquers 0.43%
#14 TE 11 conquers 0.4%
#15 PwSNs 11 conquers 0.4%

61% + 18% + 4%= 83% of total nobling is internal (them and there academy tribe) or barbs.

:p

DeletedUser

Thanks to the TW update we can now see the exact numbers:

The Horde's Gains from tribes (2,759 total)

#1 No tribe 1,677 conquers 60.78%
#2 EHorde 492 conquers 17.83%
#3 SHorde 123 conquers 4.46%
#4 *VLN 82 conquers 2.97%
#5 THorde 67 conquers 2.43%
#6 XX~A 30 conquers 1.09%
#7 T.E.K 29 conquers 1.05%
#8 X X 20 conquers 0.72%
#9 TU 19 conquers 0.69%
#10 Deceit 19 conquers 0.69%
#11 E-Bay 13 conquers 0.47%
#12 Alone 12 conquers 0.43%
#13 HEROES 12 conquers 0.43%
#14 TE 11 conquers 0.4%
#15 PwSNs 11 conquers 0.4%

61% + 18% + 4%= 83% of total nobling is internal (them and there academy tribe) or barbs.

:p

Does that make them more dangerous to their own teammates than it does to their enemies? I think it might! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Btw Bhawb, us in Deceit are cleaning out turtles at 30% morale, and some of them are really good turtles. So, morale basically means very little to us. Superior numbers and firepower help overcome that problem. But most of you guys are at 100% anyway.

DeletedUser

I am in FHorde, but really this merger was bull... No one was readily prepared for it. I just clicked off of forum for 10 mins, then all of the sudden, we arent Titans anymore... I was like dude... Not cool.. But like, I am friends with Deceit and BS and I don't really want to attack them.. Cuz they are like, the main reason I am alive.

DeletedUser

We had to do something. We are trying to make the fight fun, no idea if it will. We are going to have to teach a lot of people how to properly do things, then see if they can do it. We are going to make this world fun (at least attempt to) and hopefully teach a ton of newbs how to play TW at the same time.