Horde hugging <3

DeletedUser

Oh of course not, if you looked at our forums, as an experienced player you would roll over laughing :p

DeletedUser

makes icdeadpeps look bad by posting that. And maybe a little Runfattehrun... but he has some valid points in there about our barb nobles... We dont fight as much as barb noble...

DeletedUser

if you don't like where you are the leave tribe button is right there

DeletedUser

I like my tribe, just not what it has become. All the members of Titan are amazing. Dont like the fact that we were probably dragged into something we should have never stuck our nose in.

DeletedUser

If your leader wanted his tribe to have very little if any impact on this world, he would have refused our request and watched his tribe fall under Deceit at some point in the future. We are giving you, among many other tribes, the chance to learn, to play, and to fight. If you want to bend over for Deceit like BS has, then go ahead. I am not trying to be harsh, but we want players who want to fight, regardless of skill or size. Attitude is a huge part of this game. People like to talk about the skill, but there are very few things that you need as a normal member to be successful.

1. Activity
2. Tenacity
3. Ambition

If you don't have activity, you will never grow, without tenacity, you won't have the desire to fight against the odds, and without ambition, you won't strive to be the best. The rest is actually very simple, and most of it can be done for you by scripts that require just a little input, and some timing.

DeletedUser91639

The first part of the mail i felt as though i was being sniffed at so i replied in a manor as such.I didnt know bhawb was gonna post it in here grrr.

DeletedUser

funny we have a whole topic related to flaming the horde and they are to busy flaming in other posts >.<

DeletedUser

I am in FHorde, but really this merger was bull... No one was readily prepared for it. I just clicked off of forum for 10 mins, then all of the sudden, we arent Titans anymore... I was like dude... Not cool.. But like, I am friends with Deceit and BS and I don't really want to attack them.. Cuz they are like, the main reason I am alive.

Sounds like we have recruited some reluctant noobs ..
icon7.gif

I wonder if this player would be any use.. lol.!

DeletedUser

If your leader wanted his tribe to have very little if any impact on this world, he would have refused our request and watched his tribe fall under Deceit at some point in the future. We are giving you, among many other tribes, the chance to learn, to play, and to fight. If you want to bend over for Deceit like BS has, then go ahead. I am not trying to be harsh, but we want players who want to fight, regardless of skill or size. Attitude is a huge part of this game. People like to talk about the skill, but there are very few things that you need as a normal member to be successful.

1. Activity
2. Tenacity
3. Ambition

If you don't have activity, you will never grow, without tenacity, you won't have the desire to fight against the odds, and without ambition, you won't strive to be the best. The rest is actually very simple, and most of it can be done for you by scripts that require just a little input, and some timing.

sounds to me that your scared of us.. why would you guys actully "care" about other tribes..
only one No.1 spot.. even if you take out us and deceit then you will end up fighting "the horde" to get to the No.1 spot..

it scares me seeing all these players with 200 odd points and tribes rank 70 odd joining you :icon_confused:
they must have at least 100 spears by now which should hold off both BS and Deceit for a while.. :lol:

face it, this is not going to work.. just merge all the best tribes/players into yours..
if you stay like this it will be:

1) hard to mannage
2) no one will listen so no point in actully having them as allies when they could be good food
3) even if they do listen only a few members could actully do some damage but then they will be :axemen::villagers:
4) too many people to support
5) yes moral will play a good part but who will be silly enouth to attack low moral players
6) those with Real small moral wont be a threat anyway and it will be fun seeing there attacks
7) when you do win you will probly just fight eachother so the tribes that do listen are either just too scared so want to look big or didnt even think this through - time wasted
8) I'm not there..
need i go on??

advice: merge the best

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

^^
1) We have done it before, and we are a lot more used to leading family tribes now. But yes, it will get harder.
2) Not true, that is an assumption that neither you nor I know yet.
3) Actually, many of the tribes have been doing what they can on their own already, we are trying to make it easier for them.
4) Not with our current system. 1 village is one village. 10k villages is 10k villages, it doesn't matter if that 10k is held by 5 people, or 500, in fact it will be easier to defend villages, and easier for them to get nobles. Deceit will use 300 gold coins to take a village that will take our small members 10 to take back.
5) This entire thing essentially forces them to. If a small kid starts punching you in the nuts, you can't punch him back (low moral), but you can't just ignore him while he wails on your danglies (not a great example but it gets some of the point across).
6) 100k players will have 30% moral, and they are large enough to do damage. Even a 9k point player with 1 full village could.
7) You can imagine with a war like this there will be heavy casualties, however once Horde always Horde. Unless they spy against us, or become traitors in some other way, we will keep them with us.

DeletedUser

you don't realize something, the horde has some of the best managers (in terms of paperwork) that i've ever worked with, they might not be the greatest minds on TW but they know how to manage a large tribe like that. that something you don't realize until you really get active in tribe politics.

plus just organizing the creation of that family is a huge achievement, cheers to the horde management

DeletedUser

Oooh the horde wants me! I think I'll say........ no. I will not join the mass recruiters.

DeletedUser

Too bad you can't cite "running a huge family tribe in TW" on your resume -.-

DeletedUser

Too bad you can't cite "running a huge family tribe in TW" on your resume -.-

bahaha this made my day, almost peed myself... And regarding that last quote about me being reluctant... Nah, we weren't reluctant, and you ought to look up the denotative meaning of the word. I said it was unexpected and undebated... I am just reluctant to fight my friends. But so far, FHorde doesnt have to do much, and I think we probably won't, so me and my BS friends and Deceit neighbors can still water each other's plants and mow each other's yards :p (meaning be friendly for those of you who are pretty dull in the skull).

DeletedUser91639

Oooh the horde wants me! I think I'll say........ no. I will not join the mass recruiters.
Then we will take your little villages, suck up lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We are not under any delusion that every player knew about, nor agreed with, the merge. We only hope that you will find our accommodations adequate, especially the coffee, I make some great coffee.

rich26ca

you don't realize something, the horde has some of the best managers (in terms of paperwork) that i've ever worked with, they might not be the greatest minds on TW but they know how to manage a large tribe like that. that something you don't realize until you really get active in tribe politics.

plus just organizing the creation of that family is a huge achievement, cheers to the horde management

this kinda of show that you don't know what your talking about, putting together a mass merger isn't hard. you just have to be reasonable with diplomacy and use peoples fears to drive them in the direction you want.

I've seen working family tribes and is why i don't normally flame them as i've seen them work and work well under real management.

W8 KNT/KNTC family had over 400 members were ranked in the top 10 with KNT in #1 spot in the world for a long time. this was done with constant observation, training, to get those not ready all others were kicked for not holding expectations. A joint claiming system long before TW added it, along with a resource trade software. massive scripting libraries and constant growth was the result.

We've seen none of this from the Horde and from the screen shots i've seen i wouldn't even put your organization at were TAG's was before we started on them. saying your great and being great at something is too very different things.

DeletedUser

hu?? what do you mean bhawb..

so basicly you mean that if a small player was to attack me then i cant attack him back??
course i could.. if he attacks me then he's going to lose his men and this will be the outcome:

:)catapult: + Small village = :booty: + :icon_biggrin: and No small player for you)
icon10.gif

take like a few mins if he is close

so why do you still have them and so many tribes as part of your empire??
yea people with nukes and nobles could almost do damage but not much.. just more food for us and Deceit and less for you.

still nice of you to care for others on this game so well done in a way :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Then we will take your little villages, suck up lol.

Oh, you will? Do you also want to hit other guys that are past the line with Deceit too? :p Heck, to get to some of Ruven's villages, you'd have to go through not only Deceit, but SP and BMF too... Good luck! :p Tell me if you ever get there :p