Horde hugging <3

DeletedUser

Our strategy is not public, regardless of what everyone seems to think.

We will see where our family goes. Our leaders know what they are doing, and are incredibly skilled players, I have full confidence in them, which is why I am here defending our tribe all the time.

DeletedUser

Maybe you should be defending them more in game then on the forums, but regardless good luck.
I just have huge scepticism with family tribes. Am open to be proven wrong though...

DeletedUser

Maybe you should be defending them more in game then on the forums, but regardless good luck.
I just have huge scepticism with family tribes. Am open to be proven wrong though...

For good reason, they are rarely done right, we will see if this is any different.

rich26ca

Lol, Bold statement... considering at this rate you guys will be stuck in two k's with in a month or two 265+ caps in five days and your horde alliance has been taking a beating from us long before you decided to talk about organization. i say talk cause so far thats all you have done. again thats 265+ in 5 days and our first tribal OP hasn't even landed yet, lol... now thats laughable...

"We have used a strategy that no other family tribe has done"

I can't wait too see how this all unfold for you bhawb ;D oh man its gonna be good mehz thinks ;D

DeletedUser

I have a certain respect for people who, despite the sheer size of adversity, continue to put on their "optimism hat", go to work and pretend that the world isn't crumbling around them.

Some times, I even envy them.

At least.. I hope that's what bhawb is doing, because if it isn't.. he's delusional.. and I don't think I'd envy that.

:)

Then again, sometimes I wish I could be my dog... not having a care in his world, other than where his next meal is coming from and when he gets to sleep.... at least when you're delusional, it sounds like it could at least be kinda fun.

/shrug

DeletedUser

I retain optimism, delusion might set in if you guys keep getting closer though.

@rich- the current count of Horde's villages (using the maps, which I know haven't included all of Horde yet) is 6.6k villages. At 300 villages every 5 days (I rounded up for you) that is 110 days until you noble the last horde village. That is a bit over 1 month. In fact, to noble us in one month, you would have to noble over 220 villages every single day.

rich26ca

^^

you don't really read do you?

considering at this rate you guys will be stuck in two k's with in a month or two

I clearly state that you will be stuck in one or two k's (not completely nobled out)

I also clearly say a month or two (not one month)

and our first tribal OP hasn't even landed yet

this statement to me would mean that 200 in 5 days with a op landing would mean much more then numbers up already. of course speculation but based on previous experience. not to mention that you haven't changed who were fighting just made it easier to lump you guys all together... in the last month the players now comprised with in the horde family have already lost 850 villages in 1 month... 8.5 million points in a month ;P

so even if you manage to noble all of bunz which we both know you won't be able to do... you still have a huge climb ahead of you and our current stats are only going up ;D but good luck too ya ;P

DeletedUser

I hear rumours Deceit is having Leadership Problems! A rebellion maybe coming!

rich26ca

i'll believe that when mez shit turns green and tastes like rainbow sherbet....

Nice try but i don't think anyone from deceit or BS will believe that were way to open of a tribe for something like that but nice try all the same, lol....

DeletedUser

Oh yeah, we have loads of leadership problems. They keep telling us to noble you guys, but I'm just happy nuking them and using those around me with a cat obsession to demolish the turtles :p

DeletedUser

I know what you said, however considering our 90%+ control of our 2 main K's, that isn't huge, not to mention it is likely false, considering we have 2k villages (approximately) in k40/50 (our two main continents IMO, although K30 might be considered instead of k50). That is 4.6k villages in other areas, which is actually underestimating it, since we have more tribes not included on the map. 4.6 villages at 40 villages a day (200/5) is 115 days, which is just under 3 months.

This is not including that the current EHorde recorded on the maps (which like I said is not our full family) is nobling about 20 villages less than you per day. That makes it even longer for you to conquer us.

I await your OPs I have heard so much about, until then, I will keep tagging the nobles, and laughing at the fake "trains" sent at me.

Btw, 8.5 million per month= 5-6 months to take us down. 5-6 months is a long time.

DeletedUser

Well thats if you all dont collapse and scatter like most tribes do two or three months into a losing war, morale lost, and hopes dashed... Incomings at each village... A player has nothing to do but get onto his knees and pray that he will survive.
and it will only take about 4 months to completely take down the only horde worth going after, then we just eat the scraps for desert :) but yes, by the end of 6 months, you should all find that the rim is a lovable and enjoyable place to be, with nice beachlike conditions and resorts in which you can visit for a few hundred dollars a night.

DeletedUser

I can say that the larger members of Horde will go down to the last village, I know that for certain. The smaller members have already displayed that tenacity in many cases as well. We will not go inactive from attacks, we will not delete, we will not give up. However trying to describe that tenacious loyalty to someone who runs from his tribe at the first sign of trouble is pointless.

DeletedUser

You obviously dont know me, I was planning on staying, i was kicked though, and I have displayed tenacity in past worlds, until my very last village. And besides, I'd rather be with my friends than with people that i don't really care about who suck at TW so far. Don't have much patience for mental retardation in the middle of a big war.

DeletedUser

You obviously dont know me, I was planning on staying, i was kicked though

Right... you were planning on staying, and yet going to spy for BS. I find that a little ignorant to think that you could spy, get caught, and still stay in our tribe.

DeletedUser

The smaller members have already displayed that tenacity in many cases as well. We will not go inactive from attacks, we will not delete, we will not give up.

in the BFI vs Horde War.. many horde went inactive, jumped ship or deleted.

We're barely into a week and I know of 2 personally that have quit.

I've talked to my neighbors and even some non-neighbors.. and your smaller members are passive-aggressive to you.. they don't dare attack a member of deceit for fear of retribution (and that fear is warranted). Most of those people I've talked to (although, they could just be feeding me a story).. only joined Horde because they "had no choice"... and those that did, have already figured out that their time on W49 is limited... I bet their activity levels of dropped even lower than before in some cases.

I know you're trying to save face and appear all cool and collected bhawb, but methinks that delusion is already setting in.

/shrug

DeletedUser

No, I don't put on a farce for you guys to save face, you might have noticed already that I only speak what I mean.

The players that quit during the BFI-Horde war were already on the way out. The players I was referring to are players that I know won't quit, no matter what. I'm sure some smaller players might not have the highest moral, but then again, if you read our forums (and I'm sure you read some of them) then you can see many players who are losing villages, and they are cheering and high-fiving each other because they killed a dozen nukes before losing one village. That does not make me think they will quit. Hell, some of them are even planning on restarting in our core just to build up and come back to fight you again.

DeletedUser

As i have told many before, i was never caught, i blatantly said, "yeah, i let him sit me.." and then like i stayed for 2 days after that. I took the fall for all the others so.. Yeah, besides it wasn't like you were losing any info, anything worth having can easily be attained, but there isn't anything in your pub forums or your hidden forums worth having other than the few ops yall were planning against Deceit and BS and they are all failing miserably.. Art emis is still here and run fatteh is snapping back at FHorde like a rabid dog. so therefore no i didnt expect to stay, i tried to lie my way out of getting kicked though :D so i am a deceitful person who deserves to be kicked from the Horde Huggie diaper babies and then flamed on the external forums :D well im still where i belong, in a tribe full of deceit :D

DeletedUser

Just to clarify- there HAVE been quitters on both sides so far (some pre-decleration/war, some after it). Trust me Bhawb, just because you can't see them, doesn't mean you aren't losing players. I know of many that have quit up north where, myself included, Deceit is smashing apart the enemy. We lost Bunz ages ago, but that's it really.