HOT Diplomacy

Colossus_of_VA

I regret that HOT must announce that we are dropping our alliance with CEG effective immediately.

Given the current state of war between CEG and ATEN, and given that HOT has had diplomatic ties with ATEN for a greater period of time, it is self evident that HOT must choose.

we have decided that "fence sitting" is not an option and to that end we have made this decision.

DeletedUser1234

Thanks HOT you are a true ally

isn't it weird how you made this decission less than an hour after we posted, it's almost liked we planned it in advance...

Aten and friends bringing the fun back to w2 :lol:

big-colin

Thank you Hot :) :icon_cool: and sorry thought this was the aten declartion forum

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I find this announcement quite on contradictory to all what the spineless HOT diplomats/aristo's have been telling the CEG people.
I cant say we didnt see it coming, but when you have HOT diplomats/aristo's approaching us about attacking TW and ATEN i find this frankly laughable.

DeletedUser1234

frankish you remember when all of us were asking if XiG and StW were forming CEG and you all said no don't be silly that would never happen.....

this is a propoganda game and i guess ours worked :)

DeletedUser

I find this announcement quite on contradictory to all what the spineless HOT diplomats/aristo's have been telling the CEG people.
I cant say we didnt see it coming, but when you have HOT diplomats/aristo's approaching us about attacking TW and ATEN i find this frankly laughable.

someone getting angry becuase GEG are about to get OWNED

DeletedUser

haha, that will probaly be becuase everyone is ganging up on poor defenceless ceg SCUM :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

my main theory is becuase, this time they don't ahve bollar. :D

haha, also there are like to many of the tribe, so trying to organise them will be difficult.

DeletedUser

Xig survived against FTR/TW/HOT/STW and a few others, what makes you think taking down Xig/Stw and others is going to be so easy?

Yeah, with a lot of backroom deals and Bolaar, they survived. Good luck this time round :icon_cool:

DeletedUser1234

plus your forgetting that a large proportion of ceg don't even want to be in ceg

DeletedUser

yes that is true also, and when they start getting run of the map they will leave.

DeletedUser

oh well...looks like Aten wont be the only one who will have fun...HOT and TW wants some aswell...:p

DeletedUser

don't insult me.

and i do not entirly understand what that ment.