HOT Diplomacy

DeletedUser2566

>.> I have seen how old allies have worked on other worlds and I do not hold too much faith in old alliances. If an ally wants to do what they want they will see fit to do it. Even if it means sacrificing their own allies up. Alliances are broken as easily as they are made. Do not be under any false pretenses that the choices made today will fair well in the end.

and when you don't do that you get at least other side angry at you for not helping them. maybe that's one reason ceg started attacking aten? however, lets see if there's victory in the end this way. but also note that no hot or tw have declared war on ceg yet.

DeletedUser2566

It's not..Jack said CEG members have 24hrs to make up their mind, am I correct?

i referred to post that colossus made, "ceg are o runners to hot as hot is not in war with them" or something like that.

DeletedUser1234

Just to clear some confusion up

Because Aten is already attacking many CEG members those members may be considered runners even though as a whole we are allowing CEG members to leave if they wish, whether or not these players are considered runners will be dealt with on a case by case basis and will mainly be decided by if that player has been attacking a lot or just recieving attacks.

hope that makes sense

DeletedUser2566

it does, but ceggers having incomings can hardly be seen other than fugitives imo.

DeletedUser

Just to clear some confusion up

Because Aten is already attacking many CEG members those members may be considered runners even though as a whole we are allowing CEG members to leave if they wish, whether or not these players are considered runners will be dealt with on a case by case basis and will mainly be decided by if that player has been attacking a lot or just recieving attacks.

hope that makes sense

I just wonder how many ATEN players are running.. LOL

DeletedUser

Remember last time you said that? (XiG) ... We won.

this time we have DOUBLE the firepower.

how many have left who where the old Xig?
and how many recieved support during that time?
and also who got smashed to pieces when HOT was still in the war?
only the big cluster of Xig could maintain their terretory and expand a bit but now they have more to face

now its much more than last time
and the families have become much bigger while CEG only has lost ground

DeletedUser

Glad to see HOT never changed it ways, I would be disappointed if HOT grew a spine. Honestly I can't recall a war in world 2 where one side was not complete and utterly outnumbered, a shame really.

Bringing me to the question - when will the joint war declaration be? I'm guessing tomorrow at 12:00. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I'd say HOT has a spine..And how can you say that CEG is outnumbered? Everywhere else in the postings, it's saying that with StW and Xig combined, HOT/TW/Aten are in trouble?

DeletedUser2566

at least this far ceg outnumbers aten and i believe cake is also under attack by them.

olivar

I thought "cake" wasnt under attack..just one player, hardly a war?

DeletedUser

I'd say HOT has a spine..And how can you say that CEG is outnumbered? Everywhere else in the postings, it's saying that with StW and Xig combined, HOT/TW/Aten are in trouble?

XiG also found itself outnumbered in the last war but once there was left none but their super-core to battle the alliance dispersed into peace and for good reasons. My point is that being outnumbered does not necessarily spell defeat.

Now we have to remember STW did some of the more vital damage in this previous world war.

This war will despite one side being completely outnumbered be more than challenge... if not too much of challenge for the "new" alliance, we can be sure of that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*shock*

who would have thought this would happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

so this is..what? WW3?

DeletedUser

someone getting angry becuase GEG are about to get OWNED

Your actually posting more then anyone else for being a nobody. It gets annoying, keep track of war numbers before you say anyones getting owned, I'm up 20Aten villages over the last couple days, have had over 300offensive waves launched at me(132) before any support arrived, and was attacked by a players combining to equal over 18million points.

Quite a few of those players said I was going to be owned. I'm still climbing villages everyday.

Anyways back to you, your kind of annoying and a forum troll will one liners and no real "meat" to yur forums posts. Grow some forum pubes, and mature a little please.

-Pepper

P.S. HoT If you do end up following suit with Aten and declaring.. its your choice. If you do best of luck to you, if you don't more respect from me in the end. Either way though, you guys are allright. Its a war game so either decision is ok, and does not need to be respectable or honored.

DeletedUser

i must a 1337 n00b then - i can only remember two before this one :icon_razz:

*hopes the P&P doesn't degrade like last time*

Mantho

I find this announcement quite on contradictory to all what the spineless HOT diplomats/aristo's have been telling the CEG people.
I cant say we didnt see it coming, but when you have HOT diplomats/aristo's approaching us about attacking TW and ATEN i find this frankly laughable.

All I will say Frank is, isnt karma a female dog? Ask Cemedia and Hawg about spinless and the forming of CEG. So please kettle enough you have NO room to talk. As a matter of fact to quote Ry-Fi. I would say CEG has no morals lol

Mantho