HOT Diplomacy

ArtFull

one must ask themselves why we would skirmish big family tribes.

not to find some nice free villages (well.. also.. but thats not the point!)

DeletedUser

On the other part, it's obvious Aten wanted to declare war on CEG from the start not just drop diplomacy. The reason they stalled declaring war is because they where waiting for TW/HOT to join them, simple. But for the sake of soldier's post I'll let the propaganda rest.

it was only a matter of time till CEG declared war with Aten
it was obvious that they where working towards it
or do you want to say that they wanted to slowly kill Aten expecting that Aten didn't dare to declare?

DeletedUser

sheep10.jpg

MORE sheep! Lets just follow ATEN! yay!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, how dare HOT support one of their longest allies of the game when it is being hit by a family who said they were creating new diplomacy, but failed to reconise parts of a tribe that was created before it was..

DeletedUser

Yes, how dare HOT support one of their longest allies of the game when it is being hit by a family who said they were creating new diplomacy, but failed to reconise parts of a tribe that was created before it was..

oh hush you dont know the least of it, i am tired of arguing with people of no significance.....fact is we offered HOT friendship while ATEN was trying to get us to kill you, you all want to deny it but i was talking to a bunch of HOT dukes about it 2 nights ago. Im serious, ATEN are awesome alies guys, i wish we had someone to back stab us! Oh wait, we do, HOT Yay!

DeletedUser

Although i may not be a duke i know more than you think. CEG would surely backstab us in the future, same way they are backstabing ATEN. You say you created a new diplomatic slate, yet that doesnt apply to ESL, nor ATEN nor TW. You failed to reconise ATEN and TW as a whole, instead you tried to split open their family and only make allaince with half of them. Infact im guessing HOT is the only tribe where u reconised all of their family, apart from ESL of course.

You brought this on your self for your hypocrisy

Mantho

oh hush you dont know the least of it, i am tired of arguing with people of no significance.....fact is we offered HOT friendship while ATEN was trying to get us to kill you, you all want to deny it but i was talking to a bunch of HOT dukes about it 2 nights ago. Im serious, ATEN are awesome alies guys, i wish we had someone to back stab us! Oh wait, we do, HOT Yay!

Poor Ry-Fi

Mantho

Although i may not be a duke i know more than you think. CEG would surely backstab us in the future, same way they are backstabing ATEN. You say you created a new diplomatic slate, yet that doesnt apply to ESL, nor ATEN nor TW. You failed to reconise ATEN and TW as a whole, instead you tried to split open their family and only make allaince with half of them. Infact im guessing HOT is the only tribe where u reconised all of their family, apart from ESL of course.

Well said!!

DeletedUser

this is where you fail to use your head...CEG does not back stab proven allies such as ESL....HOT could have proven themselves worthy by siding with CEG, a tribe who offered friendship and aid, but instead you chose ATEN out of fear. You think its only a matter of time until CEG attacks HOT...well that might not have been the case, we have 0 plans of attacking ESL ever because they are good friends, we like them, who says HOT could not have been our 2nd ESL? Fact is HOT was 1 of 3 allies, this alliance was something rare, and you guys just threw it away....have fun with ATEN, i hope they dont have any dirty tricks up their sleave.

DeletedUser

this is where you fail to use your head...CEG does not back stab proven allies such as ESL....HOT could have proven themselves worthy by siding with CEG, a tribe who offered friendship and aid, but instead you chose ATEN out of fear. You think its only a matter of time until CEG attacks HOT...well that might not have been the case, we have 0 plans of attacking ESL ever because they are good friends, we like them, who says HOT could not have been our 2nd ESL? Fact is HOT was 1 of 3 allies, this alliance was something rare, and you guys just threw it away....have fun with ATEN, i hope they dont have any dirty tricks up their sleave.

ESL were proven allies to Xig, not CEG. Im guessing the StW side of CEG do not feel the same about ESL as the Xig side do?

HOT are proven allies. We proved ourself to FTR, and now were proving our selves to ATEN, aswell as TW. Your just bitter that we chose ATEN over you. Yes HOT and ATEN had a falling out, we even had a falling out with TW. But see, we put that aside, infact we worked over it, and decided being friends, and allies with them, was better for us and this world, then it was to be friends and allies with you.

CEG was created for one reason, domination. Unfortunately for you, you wont see it

DeletedUser

ESL were proven allies to Xig, not CEG. Im guessing the StW side of CEG do not feel the same about ESL as the Xig side do?

HOT are proven allies. We proved ourself to FTR, and now were proving our selves to ATEN, aswell as TW. Your just bitter that we chose ATEN over you. Yes HOT and ATEN had a falling out, we even had a falling out with TW. But see, we put that aside, infact we worked over it, and decided being friends, and allies with them, was better for us and this world, then it was to be friends and allies with you.

CEG was created for one reason, domination. Unfortunately for you, you wont see it

I was STW side, we have mad respect for ESl, even during the war, thru why ESL was never declared on by STW during the past world war, otherwise certain players like Immortalhog ChampionVaibhav etc in K34 nd others would have been wiped out.

I'm past ESL and past STW, I'll vounch for that relationship and tell you, your wrong.

Its war, lets just let it Happen and see how the cards fall. reasons or not, its a war game, I won't counter your banter. Lets just noble stuff la~

-Pepper

DeletedUser

we have 0 plans of attacking ESL ever because they are good friends, we like them, who says HOT could not have been our 2nd ESL?

This sentence speaks volumes about your attitude.

"Your 2nd ESL?"

Last time I checked ESL was an independent tribe which is respected for being independent.

You're acting like they are your junior partner, your little dog, so to speak, and showing that that is about all the credit that you would give HOT as well.

HOT is a major family, yet you wanted to have them be your junior partner that carries the heavy workload and takes the most of the hits.

Just like ESL took most of the big hits in the last war.

They survived, and deserve to be honored for that. While StW was sitting cozy in its cluster, ESL was literally having to fight for its very survival.

DeletedUser

The value of alliances is based in good part on being able to trust the other parties. The actions of CEG in disavowing agreements that their previous leadership had made (i.e. - the NAP that was granted to CMFAM by Warhawg) and trying to split diplomacy with the other major tribal families has resulted in a poor level of trust for CEG.

While you may feel that HOT has chosen poorly by not giving CEG an opportunity to prove trustworthy, why on earth would they choose a brand-new ally with a poor reputation for keeping agreements over a long-term ally that has a demonstrated track record? Their choice seems pretty obvious and sensible to me.

DeletedUser

"Your 2nd ESL?"

Last time I checked ESL was an independent tribe which is respected for being independent.

You're acting like they are your junior partner, your little dog, so to speak, and showing that that is about all the credit that you would give HOT as well.

HOT is a major family, yet you wanted to have them be your junior partner that carries the heavy workload and takes the most of the hits.

They survived, and deserve to be honored for that. While StW was sitting cozy in its cluster, ESL was literally having to fight for its very survival.

yeah you hit the nail on the head, keep twisting my words, maybe if you try hard enough it will come true.

DeletedUser

He was mearly pointing out, that why would we want to be your 2nd ESL? Infact its an insult to not only us but ESL as well. Why should we be known as your little puppys? Thank you for the offer, but i think I talk for every one in HOT when I say no thank you

DeletedUser

"Your 2nd ESL?"

Perhaps by second ESL he meant our uttlerly highest regarded allie with our highest respect who wede ddefend to the grave? Maybe he did and you just took the comment based on how you feel CEG would have treated you?

ESL is noones lap dog. Don't fool yourself, quite talking out of your rectum

Noone ever said make HOT a junior partner, you said that. So you are arguing with yourself here.

XIG didn't take any big hits? Just ESL, maybe you want to talk to Bolaar or XiG and confirm this, If I remember correcly, I never took an ESL village and only took XIG, plus I think XiG.3 took quite a beating along with whole other branches... or perhaps talk to Bolaar/Hawg/XIG about it because I was not there.

I was ESL, don't talk to me about them like you know what your talking about.

-Pepper

DeletedUser

highest ranked ally.... behind ESL that is. I think it would be foolish to accept. I think StW and Xig individually were great tribes, but this merge was a bad idea. You created CEG knowing how everybody would react to it, and with a plan set inplace to take each individual family one at a time. While being friendly to HOT, you were shooting their allies, and im afraid it cant be taken anymore. We can bicker about HOTs decision for a long time, lets leave it to the battlefield and see if you can show us we chose the wrong side. If you can, I say well done

Colossus_of_VA

Have we forgotten the intent of this game? all other issues aside, imagine what the course of events would have been had HOT sided with CEG against ATEN as Ry-Fi suggests:

1) HOT declares on ATEN
2) TW sides with HOT
3) ATEN is wiped out in a very short and violent war
4) CEG treats HOT like a second ESL so no future war between them is possible
5) HOT refuses to fight with TW so no war is possible there either
6) Wide spread peace breaks out and a sever case of boredom sets in
7) We all quite with no real reason to play and ROFL wins

Overall i would say that this plans has a great number of flaws in it

DeletedUser

I was ESL, don't talk to me about them like you know what your talking about.

-Pepper

Well, you have ESL battle skills, I can see that... so if you are so proud of ESL why are you not ESL anymore?

And I was not talking to you, I was talking to Mr. "CEG does not exist". :icon_wink: