HOT Diplomacy

DeletedUser6671

Hope your not taking pride in gaining a tribe of cowards.

I also hope you're not thinking the more tribes the better. Would only sound like another RUM. Will take a while for Aten to get 42 tribes....but I'm sure it will happen in the future.

Indeed cowords they are. And ATEN will officially hit the 42 rankings really soon. As i said in another thread. WELCOME NEW RUM! :)

DeletedUser3270

I also hope you're not thinking the more tribes the better. Would only sound like another RUM. Will take a while for Aten to get 42 tribes....but I'm sure it will happen in the future.

HA! That is no tribe of cowards. Scarus is one of the most honorable and hard-working players I know in this game. And it takes more guts to leave a bad situation than it does to grumble about it to yourself and pretend to be loyal to someone. If they didn't like the merger, they had every right to find someplace they did like. A leader like Scarus should be welcome in any of the family tribes.

starwarz212

HA! That is no tribe of cowards. Scarus is one of the most honorable and hard-working players I know in this game. And it takes more guts to leave a bad situation than it does to grumble about it to yourself and pretend to be loyal to someone. If they didn't like the merger, they had every right to find someplace they did like. A leader like Scarus should be welcome in any of the family tribes.

I don't think he was talking about scarus.......I thought he was talking about another tribe that they made out of CEG runners. Scarus and his tribe wouldn't be considered as runners though(as far as I know).

EDIT: Yeah, I thought he was talking about CEG members that left to join Aten since that mail from the AO5 went out.......

DeletedUser

Idiot HOTs.CEG will kick ur ass:lol:

~RB5~ not available July 18,2007 - 14:06
not available ~RB5~ July 17,2007 - 11:06

oh my god who let you in our family?
i recieved a mail that you wanted to join but i said no, not now, not tomorrow, never
maybe you where dismissed?

DeletedUser2566

hell you keep twisting my words.. did you read previous posts at all? why i said that is cos that's what i saw as one reason why "balancing" was happening, aten getting closer to ceg in percents of villages etc. if we're rum then what is ceg as i've gotten many mails from ceggers why we're attacking them even after war on you was declared.. but comparing us to rum just shows how much you lack of own ideas so you keep using the most overused one.. i'm soo impressed.. now go away, not to hell cos i don't want you here..

if they are cowards then why they left biggest family of w2? you probably say it was cos of position in map etc scum.. well, i don't think so, but it had something to do with your disgusting policies. but i think majority of w2 already knows it so nvm. now get some quality to your bullshit or stop staining these forums with it.

DeletedUser2566

I don't think he was talking about scarus.......I thought he was talking about another tribe that they made out of CEG runners. Scarus and his tribe wouldn't be considered as runners though(as far as I know).

EDIT: Yeah, I thought he was talking about CEG members that left to join Aten since that mail from the AO5 went out.......

runners? were they under attack? i really doubt that.. you must be just pissed that they left ceg.

kommissarwulf

runners? were they under attack? i really doubt that.. you must be just pissed that they left ceg.

Being a runner though is a matter of interperetation. The Ao5 wouldn't see them as runners but members of the CEG family definitly would. They were given 24 hours to leave/switch/do whatever. The reasons for this are numerous and in some cases quite reasonable. I can't go into them as I'm none of the people that did such. Those players chose to leave CEG and it's up to that tribe to decide their own stance on dealing with them.

Aten, HOT or TW would probably view people that did the same in a similar fashion.

DeletedUser2566

they left ceg before ceg started attacks on aten. if things don't work out then it's expectable that some members/tribes leave? maybe ceg has 0 tolerance for their members so they can't leave even in peace time and therefor see them as runners? if so, then it makes even some sense to me. else it doesn't.

kommissarwulf

they left ceg before ceg started attacks on aten. if things don't work out then it's expectable that some members/tribes leave? maybe ceg has 0 tolerance for their members so they can't leave even in peace time and therefor see them as runners? if so, then it makes even some sense to me. else it doesn't.

Sure they left CEG before the main action between CEG and Aten started. However, Aten and CEG have been having our border skirmishes for a while now, and it was as probable as not that things would escalate into what is now here. The fact that they waited until the very brink of the war, in my eyes, gives CEG the right to call them runners. Had they done so sooner then it would have merely been a parting of the ways, but to wait until war had beed declared speaks of their character to me.

DeletedUser6671

Quiet. You dont know all the facts. Your paranoid. CEG dose not exist.

DeletedUser2566

Sure they left CEG before the main action between CEG and Aten started. However, Aten and CEG have been having our border skirmishes for a while now, and it was as probable as not that things would escalate into what is now here. The fact that they waited until the very brink of the war, in my eyes, gives CEG the right to call them runners. Had they done so sooner then it would have merely been a parting of the ways, but to wait until war had beed declared speaks of their character to me.

huh? are we talking about same tribe here, that now is known as aten x?
didn't they leave ceg quite fast after ceg was formed?

kommissarwulf

huh? are we talking about same tribe here, that now is known as aten x?
didn't they leave ceg quite fast after ceg was formed?

I was talking about those who have left CEG in the last day. Aten|X can be considered runners by nobody, and I don't thing CEG refers to them as runners either. I believe when they talk about runners that they are referring to the same people that I speak of, those who left once they knew Aten was declaring upon CEG.

DeletedUser2566

well, good we finally got it clear then, i wasn't talking about these who've recently left ceg, and i understand if you see them as runners. and that's for ceg to decide anyway. all the time i was talking about aten x. lol?