HOT Diplomacy

DeletedUser

Your actually posting more then anyone else for being a nobody. It gets annoying, keep track of war numbers before you say anyones getting owned, I'm up 20Aten villages over the last couple days, have had over 300offensive waves launched at me(132) before any support arrived, and was attacked by a players combining to equal over 18million points.

Quite a few of those players said I was going to be owned. I'm still climbing villages everyday.

Anyways back to you, your kind of annoying and a forum troll will one liners and no real "meat" to yur forums posts. Grow some forum pubes, and mature a little please.

-Pepper

P.S. HoT If you do end up following suit with Aten and declaring.. its your choice. If you do best of luck to you, if you don't more respect from me in the end. Either way though, you guys are allright. Its a war game so either decision is ok, and does not need to be respectable or honored.

why do you bash him?
he is only happy

Mantho

Glad to see HOT never changed it ways, I would be disappointed if HOT grew a spine. Honestly I can't recall a war in world 2 where one side was not complete and utterly outnumbered, a shame really.

Bringing me to the question - when will the joint war declaration be? I'm guessing tomorrow at 12:00. :icon_razz:

LOL I told Frank I wouldn't comment anymore BUT this deserves a comment....

Wasnt it STW and XIG that formed CEG after you were advised not to and what it would bring on you?

Wasnt it CEG that attacked TW and Aten?

Wasnt it CEG that....

Lol Nm isnt worth it you guys can continue to blame everyone else if it makes you feel better I will let me troops speak for me instead. laters

Mantho

DeletedUser

Wasnt it STW and XIG that formed CEG after you were advised not to and what it would bring on you?

Wasnt it CEG that....

Lol Nm isnt worth it you guys can continue to blame everyone else if it makes you feel better I will let me troops speak for me instead. laters

Mantho

I will let everyone else's troops do the speaking. :D

DeletedUser

LOL, are you saying they needed permission to do so? I didn't hear TW asking XiG to take in their enemies CMFAM. I didn't hear Aten asking permission to take in ESL's enemies CE.

No comment other then: re-read the above line.

Wasnt it CEG that....

Wasn't it FTR that attacked XiG... wait... wrong war, different results.

Mantho

Last and final I have to say I like how HOT doesn't even deny that they are about to declare on CEG.

DeletedUser

LOL, are you saying they needed permission to do so? I didn't hear TW asking XiG to take in their enemies CMFAM. I didn't hear Aten asking permission to take in ESL's enemies CE.

wasn't CEG formed after their merge?
and wasn't the nap agreed after the merge?
wasn't the alliance agreed after the merge?

think again CEG didn't excist before they merged so what are you talking about?

DeletedUser

To any and all members of HOT, you have my sword and shield should you need it. :swordsman:

DeletedUser

wasn't CEG formed after their merge?
and wasn't the nap agreed after the merge?
wasn't the alliance agreed after the merge?

think again CEG didn't excist before they merged so what are you talking about?

You know what I'm talking about. Some say CEG used the new diplomacy installment as an excuse, I believe it's the other way around. TW/Aten used that as an excuse to deny XiG/CEG their former targets.

The alliances/NAP's where singed for obvious reasons and so where the reasons they got dropped. Everyone knew this was coming so it is no surprise.

World war coming up, everyone buckle your seatbelts :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You know what I'm talking about. Some say CEG used the new diplomacy installment as an excuse, I believe it's the other way around. TW/Aten used that as an excuse to deny XiG/CEG their former targets.

The alliances/NAP's where singed for obvious reasons and so where the reasons they got dropped. Everyone knew this was coming so it is no surprise.

World war coming up, everyone buckle your seatbelts :icon_razz:

didn't they announce that all diplomacy was dropped and new allies and naps would be signed?
yes they did so they had to respect whole Aten and TW not leave cmfam and CE out of it

DeletedUser

didn't they announce that all diplomacy was dropped and new allies and naps would be signed?
yes they did so they had to respect whole Aten and TW not leave cmfam and CE out of it

I can't comment on what their intentions where but surely you can conclude from their continuing attacks on CMFAM/CE that they had not been absolved from former enemy statuses.

New diplomacy was not the case in ESL's situation yet Aten still took in CE. ESl offered peace to CE recently in a thread but Congo shot it down. Not much seems to make sense around here.

DeletedUser5436

Guys this is pointless, propganda can be a useful tool but just stay out and kick the crap out of your enemy on the field of war!

saying my tribe is better than yours doesnt say much , proof it.

but i will say this ATEN have mighty big mouths when they have done nothing, take it as an offence, i have respect for TW and HOT but none for ATEN or very little, if i was aten i would get of these forums and prove me wrong, start putting togther big ops, dont just launch aimlessly at pepperbro and bigjay the latter has risen madly up the rankings! and that is what ahppned when hit by one of your better factions in ATEN|X, im starting to doubt your skill scarus old boy.

Soldier

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: Maybe you guys want to learn how to spell before you try and make poor attempts at flaming. It does not look too good on you when you can not grasp how to write simple words. How do you expect anyone to really take you seriously then. Work on your grammar first then try to make your weak attacks then. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I can't comment on what their intentions where but surely you can conclude from their continuing attacks on CMFAM/CE that they had not been absolved from former enemy statuses.

New diplomacy was not the case in ESL's situation yet Aten still took in CE. ESl offered peace to CE recently in a thread but Congo shot it down. Not much seems to make sense around here.

you forget that Aten did sign the peace
only Congo didn't accept it

but this also shows that CEG wanted to take parts of TW and Aten to make them weak and become stronger themself preparing for the war the wanted to declare
but now things changed and war is declared on them

Mantho

No comment other then: re-read the above line.

Wasn't it FTR that attacked XiG... wait... wrong war, different results.

Last and final I have to say I like how HOT doesn't even deny that they are about to declare on CEG.

Lol paranoid you like to spin more? Why dont you actually read what I posted and if you want to quote make sure you quote what my post was in reference to. The funny thing it was in reference to YOUR post lol. But keep spinning if it makes you feel better. And as for the FTR war, Wasnt it XIG who posted in there forums "Whew we can breath now HoT is dropping out of the war"? lol Please deny it I would love ya to. XIG south was getting pounded as well as the north if HoT hadnt dropping out XIG would have lost. What is funny about this whole thing is the more XIG talks the more I am loosing respect for them as well.

Ohh and if you would like we dont need to give you 24 hours? I am more then happy to start attacks now if you would like? Man try and play honorably and ya get crap for that too what is a guy to do;p

DeletedUser

but this also shows that CEG wanted to take parts of TW and Aten to make them weak and become stronger themself preparing for the war the wanted to declare

Ummm.. are you just dumb? War with ATEN has been going for awhile already. I do not see why you have to keep dragging TW into it.

DeletedUser

What war, CEG said it was not going to declare war on any tribe and followed suit. You can speculate whether or not they had the right to attack CMFAM/CE but considering XiG is a part of CEG I believe they did.

We will have to agree to disagree on that one.

On the other part, it's obvious Aten wanted to declare war on CEG from the start not just drop diplomacy. The reason they stalled declaring war is because they where waiting for TW/HOT to join them, simple. But for the sake of soldier's post I'll let the propaganda rest.

DeletedUser2566

aten dropped diplomacy with ceg after 2 weeks they started to attack us, and when we dropped relations with them and retaliated, we're the ones who wanted war? sigh..

and, don't blame us for declaring war as they obviously had no guts to do that.