Hot message leader

Mithrae

That is shitty , its not us who hide our allies or meat tribes

Of course if they were well enough hidden, no-one would know that you were ;) It's pretty much a given that being gangbanged by nine tribes totalling three times their size, Riot! was going to seek some friends. Likewise it's pretty much a given that seeing such mediocre results from their gangbang, members of the coalition will be looking for secure relationships with tribes behind them and further help from tribes behind Riot! The big question - as far as these forums go - is which tribes each side has approached and how successful they've been, and I would guess that most of the time it wouldn't be beneficial to broadcast that information to the world. That's not "shitty," it's just common sense.

Despite your attempts to drag Bunny into the war stats - even though they had publicly reaffirmed their NAP with some coalition members - I quite respected your earlier post acknowledging that
im not sure about nutz we have war with them but i dont know are they allied with riot , probably are , but i dont have proof for that , so i dont include them

Do you now have some kind of proof about that? Or about Zombie or any of the other tribes you've tried to drag in? Other tribes being in conflict with yours doesn't automatically make them part of your war on Riot! - you can't expect everyone in the world to leave you alone while you attempt to finish what you started. There has been credible evidence suggesting that Riot, Impact and yoyo are working together, I believe. But for any other tribes you find yourself fighting, unless there is either proof linking them to Riot or confirmation from their leaders, the reasonable approach is to count them as distinct and unrelated conflicts.

Otherwise it just looks like you're trying to boost your waning stats.

Last edited:

DeletedUser122111

Of course if they were well enough hidden, no-one would know that you were ;) It's pretty much a given that being gangbanged by nine tribes totalling three times their size, Riot! was going to seek some friends. Likewise it's pretty much a given that seeing such mediocre results from their gangbang, members of the coalition will be looking for secure relationships with tribes behind them and further help from tribes behind Riot! The big question - as far as these forums go - is which tribes each side has approached and how successful they've been, and I would guess that most of the time it wouldn't be beneficial to broadcast that information to the world. That's not "shitty," it's just common sense.

Despite your attempts to drag Bunny into the war stats - even though they had publicly reaffirmed their NAP with some coalition members - I quite respected your earlier post acknowledging that

Do you now have some kind of proof about that? Or about Zombie or any of the other tribes you've tried to drag in? Other tribes being in conflict with yours doesn't automatically make them part of your war on Riot! - you can't expect everyone in the world to leave you alone while you attempt to finish what you started. There has been credible evidence suggesting that Riot, Impact and yoyo are working together, I believe. But for any other tribes you find yourself fighting, unless there is either proof linking them to Riot or confirmation from their leaders, the reasonable approach is to count them as distinct and unrelated conflicts.

Otherwise it just looks like you're trying to boost your waning stats.

Bunny - they posted here that they are allies with riot and that we are brown dots for them , than i change it and declared war to them and there was also reports where bunny members are sending deff to exRIOT village

Zombie - leftovers from Bunny ,they are sending deff to riot every time when tql has action on RIOT

yoyo - hollly confirmed also connection between him and tudadar(whole tribe is actually tudadar ) and that they are working together

impact giant (holly confirmed for both of them connection with riot)- from the start meat tribes , one was already eaten

Nutz - they have alliance with riot and combine their action with them on south front

So im sure about all of those tribes , and even they dont want to admit , they are red to us

and yeah that tiny tribe QT they have posted on profile that riot is protecting them so they are red also

again i dont care how many tribes they have ,but lets be honest , just that

Last edited:

Mithrae

and yeah that tiny tribe QT they have posted on profile that riot is protecting them so they are red also

LOL yeah, that was what got me thinking about your claims regarding Bunny and so on; some tiny rim tribe tries to attract recruits by boasting about a connection with the then #1 tribe, and you take that as proof of an alliance or something? You may well be right of course, I'm just saying - trying to think how an outside observer must see it - that without actual publicly available evidence it comes across a little weak.

Though with that said, congratulations surely are due to TQL and TQL. if they're doing well against Zombie and NutZ, regardless of whether those conflicts on the side are related to the Riot! war; especially since they seem to be largely carrying the coalition against Riot! too. In the last week:
TQL vs Zombie (4 to 1)
TQL. vs NutZ (10 to 6)
TQL and TQL. vs Zombie and NutZ (14 to 7)
Whole coalition vs Zombie and NutZ (14 to 8)

TQL and TQL. vs Riot! (8 to 5)
PCL vs Riot! (2 to 2)
AKA vs Riot! (0 to 0)
BM and -BM~ vs Riot! (3 to 4)
BRO, BRO1 and BRQ vs Riot! (3 to 4)

Last edited:

DeletedUser100466

LOL yeah, that was what got me thinking about your claims regarding Bunny and so on; some tiny rim tribe tries to attract recruits by boasting about a connection with the then #1 tribe, and you take that as proof of an alliance or something? You may well be right of course, I'm just saying - trying to think how an outside observer must see it - that without actual publicly available evidence it comes across a little weak.

Though with that said, congratulations surely are due to TQL and TQL. if they're doing well against Zombie and NutZ, regardless of whether those conflicts on the side are related to the Riot! war; especially since they seem to be largely carrying the coalition against Riot! too. In the last week:
TQL vs Zombie (4 to 1)
TQL. vs NutZ (10 to 6)

PCL vs Riot! (2 to 2)
AKA vs Riot! (0 to 0)

Ouch seems like TQL's are the cannon fodders here, While other tribe grows :D

DeletedUser122111

TQL vs Zombie (4 to 1)
TQL. vs NutZ (10 to 6)

PCL vs Riot! (2 to 2)
AKA vs Riot! (0 to 0)

Yeah I agree with part of this , and yea tql north and tql south are doing hell of the job and taking the biggest hits , but also you have to include impact yoyo in the last week , bcs our frontline was mostly against them and against few riot players and they are history now , and also there is BRO familly and AKA on our side and they are also doing nice job

but yea i agree with you its hard to tell about diplomacy bcs for example riot didnt invite impact and giant in war and they are for sure riot meat tribes in this war , and those two tribes at one period of time were even bigger than BM

and about the rest of support tribes , its ok, lets say that they are just sending support to riot villages but still its helping them in the war , and for nutz and zombie ( ex bunny) they have coordinated with riot their attackes on tql south and tql north , so myb they dont have diplomacy together but they are together against us thats for sure .

but holly can talk whatever he wants but i know that diplomacy between them exists :D:D:D

and again its not problem bcs of their diplomacy , the bullshiting on exter. forum is problem

we have war against all of those tribes and thats the true situation on the ground

but anyway for the last week i have to congratulate to G and Vasilis , guys are destroying everything on the way

Last edited:

Mithrae

Ouch seems like TQL's are the cannon fodders here, While other tribe grows :D

I was thinking the opposite: The massive BRO family in particular seems to be offering little military benefit while probably hindering the growth of better players in the other tribes. At the risk of pointing them in a wiser strategic direction, the drag effect of the BRO family seems pretty clear in the stats:
The TQL duo has 42 members, 3.5 million ODA and 2.9 million ODD
The BRO family has 62 members but only 1.4 million ODA and 1.2 million ODD

It's not as if they're even sending much support to the hard-fighting folk in tribes like TQL; the TQL tribes have 1.2 million ODS (~29k per member average) while the BRO family have only 0.8 million ODS (~13k per member average). The question is whether the better folk in there can deal with issues like that without shattering their coalition, especially when their members have supposedly been forewarned to expect a kick-and-noble direction from their tribes. The eternal curse of mass family tribes - looks like it must be getting mighty crowded in there.
en100
index.php

DeletedUser122111

I was thinking the opposite: The massive BRO family in particular seems to be offering little military benefit while probably hindering the growth of better players in the other tribes. At the risk of pointing them in a wiser strategic direction, the drag effect of the BRO family seems pretty clear in the stats:

It's not as if they're even sending much support to the hard-fighting folk in tribes like TQL; the TQL tribes have 1.2 million ODS (~29k per member average) while the BRO family have only 0.8 million ODS (~13k per member average). The question is whether the better folk in there can deal with issues like that without shattering their coalition, especially when their members have supposedly been forewarned to expect a kick-and-noble direction from their tribes. The eternal curse of mass family tribes - looks like it must be getting mighty crowded in there.
en100
index.php

There is room to expand that is not the problem , but again I agree things can be better , coordination between coalition leaders is the key .

DeletedUser100466

en100
index.php

You have a solid point which i completely missed. Not only good player are being suffocated but little ones also being used then forced noble.

Many players will lose interest and then internal process will go on.

Capture.jpg

Capture.jpg

It will be interesting to see what future holds as tribes from East and South will consolidate and move towards North west then they either will recruit from coalition or attack from behind. Looking at tribal limit i predict attacking rather than recruiting.

It's sad to see many good players will lose giving sleepless nights to this game.

DeletedUser114962

Lets say the coalition wins against Riot Lol, then what? Fight against each other?

Coalition leaders must start to think critical and not go on a whim like they have been.

DeletedUser122263

Hey all, M here looking to co play or take over account, Not looking for any turtle accounts as i am more of an aggressive player.

If you want to know more about me please pm me for skype name to talk more.

(i know its not the right thread but seems this one is a lot more active than the recruiting forum)

DeletedUser122029

maybe they enjoy the fight, isnt that the point of this game? or do you prefer hugging and merging?

you speak of hugging and merging when the coalition consists of how many tribes now :s ya I say they enjoying fighting alright l0l.

DeletedUser80720

everyone has to laugh when people from riot and co constantly say the coalition are hugging
yet im pretty sure riot has just as many tribes on their side yet they never claim they are hugging themselves

--G--

You have a solid point which i completely missed. Not only good player are being suffocated but little ones also being used then forced noble.

Many players will lose interest and then internal process will go on.

Capture.jpg

Capture.jpg

It will be interesting to see what future holds as tribes from East and South will consolidate and move towards North west then they either will recruit from coalition or attack from behind. Looking at tribal limit i predict attacking rather than recruiting.

It's sad to see many good players will lose giving sleepless nights to this game.
I thought you were reasonable. Of course the player wasn't force internalled. Sifra lost village and then quit so I took his main and then raheem went also afk and we took villages.