Difference: 59,569,871

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,446,736
Side 2: 14,678,927
Difference: 10,232,191

image.php

cooled ice

Man, HOT.. you guys are getting hammered...

since HOT and TW have worked so closely in the past, there were bound to be Ks where they both dominate...in one K, TW has a larger domination whilst there are others where HOT dominate. Also, at the start of war, HOT experienced a loss of a lot of members (active ones which are dime a dozen these days) there fore leaving HOT with more inactives than actives whilst TW will be vice versa. Also due to the sheer size of TW against HOT, it makes sense that they will conquer more. though some members of HOT are trying to take the stats up doesnt change the fact that HOT has more inactives than TW. On the same hand, TW has been doing very well against the world (although TW being larger than them :p). the facts i stated will be perceived as excuses but there is nothing more i can say to help answer your sentence question :)

TW has been winning the war for 3 months with a large margin. with all due respect, i congratulate them.

well can it be that HOT will recover from this war? I dont know about you, but i do have a good feeling :)

DeletedUser

TW has been winning the war for 3 months with a large margin. with all due respect, i congratulate them.

well can it be that HOT will recover from this war? I dont know about you, but i do have a good feeling :)

By no means am I ruling out HOT having a come back, but I have to say that statistically, it's not looking very good for HOT. You have to remember, yes, TW does have the South West where we can pick off "easy" conquers of HOT members, but it goes both ways too. I for one should know this, whether it be in the north or the far east, HOT have been getting "easy" conquers too. The difference is that TW is much bigger and has been able to rid themselves of these "easy" conquers much quicker than HOT, so they've been able to shift their focus to the front lines before HOT have finished with their "easy" conquers.

This being said, TW will have the momentum on the front lines that HOT will have to break in order to change the war stats, and then they will have to make up the conquers they've already lost.

This being said, it's possible for HOT to have a comeback and it's mostly fault on TW's behalf if they do, but it's highly unlikely solely because TW is much larger and have thus a quicker and stronger pull on things. It's absolutely no fault on HOT's behalf if they lose this war, it's just simple statistics.

DeletedUser7488

side 1:
tribes: Hot-s hot|r hot|se hot|sw hotnw
players:

side 2:
tribes: Tw tw1 tw2 tw3 tw4 tw5 tw6
players:

timeframe: last month

total conquers:

side 1: 1,389
side 2: 7,143
difference: 5,754

image.php

total conquers against opposite side:

side 1: 434
side 2: 1,425
difference: 991

image.php

points value of total conquers:

side 1: 14,295,822
side 2: 73,865,693
difference: 59,569,871

image.php

points value of total conquers against opposite side:

side 1: 4,446,736
side 2: 14,678,927
difference: 10,232,191

image.php

tw6?

cooled ice

By no means am I ruling out HOT having a come back, but I have to say that statistically, it's not looking very good for HOT. You have to remember, yes, TW does have the South West where we can pick off "easy" conquers of HOT members, but it goes both ways too. I for one should know this, whether it be in the north or the far east, HOT have been getting "easy" conquers too. The difference is that TW is much bigger and has been able to rid themselves of these "easy" conquers much quicker than HOT, so they've been able to shift their focus to the front lines before HOT have finished with their "easy" conquers.

This being said, TW will have the momentum on the front lines that HOT will have to break in order to change the war stats, and then they will have to make up the conquers they've already lost.

This being said, it's possible for HOT to have a comeback and it's mostly fault on TW's behalf if they do, but it's highly unlikely solely because TW is much larger and have thus a quicker and stronger pull on things. It's absolutely no fault on HOT's behalf if they lose this war, it's just simple statistics.

the fact is that HOT lost many of their active members to TW at the beginning of the war...take out more actives than inactives and you will get a tribe with few actives and inactives...by no means am i excluding the other tribes by saying only HOT has inactivity issue...all tribes do...that even includes TW but TW has the amount of active players to make up the loss for their inactive players

DeletedUser

Properties
Tribe name: Tribal War Villages
ID: TW6
Number of members: 1
Points of the best 40 players: 289
Total points: 289
Average points: 289

Description
I, finney708, now vow to serve TW.

As i have low points, all i can do now is give every village away when i restart to TW and it's family.

I have beginner protection on for 5 days every time i restart, sorry for the inconviniance.

LONG LIVE TW!

DeletedUser

Properties

Description

As i have low points, all i can do now is give every village away when i restart to TW and it's family.

I have beginner protection on for 5 days every time i restart, sorry for the inconviniance.

LONG LIVE TW!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: TW, you have an army of 116 villages at your command!

Ururjay

Properties

Description

LONG LIVE TW!

pathetic...:icon_rolleyes:...TW don't need you

DeletedUser

the fact is that HOT lost many of their active members to TW at the beginning of the war...take out more actives than inactives and you will get a tribe with few actives and inactives...by no means am i excluding the other tribes by saying only HOT has inactivity issue...all tribes do...that even includes TW but TW has the amount of active players to make up the loss for their inactive players

This is true and is also why it's ever more unlikely for HOT to make a comeback in this war.

I checked the war stats thread the other day (oh wait... that's this one... :icon_confused:), and saw that a quarter of HOT's enemy caps came from us alone (dad and I;wabbit-169) and we're isolated up in the north, have lost villages due to a ban and have been under attack for months under these conditions, and yet we're a whole quarter of their conquers. And we still have villages up there. Maybe it was an eighth, or a fifth or some kind of number that makes you hungry, but does that really jeopardize the point? Unless the point is an icecream cone, or a french fry, of course it doesn't. HOT are running low on captures.

By no means can HOT's star players' abilities be given a shame cap, but as a whole, the chances of them having a comeback aren't very high at all.

Properties

Description

LONG LIVE TW!

TW6
Reconquering the North, one 116 point village at a time.

DeletedUser

Thats all true enough :) I just cant wait till the world is reduced to the hardcore players of the alliance, the active players who can actually play the game. THEN it will be amazing <3 :D

DeletedUser

Thats all true enough :) I just cant wait till the world is reduced to the hardcore players of the alliance, the active players who can actually play the game. THEN it will be amazing <3 :D

Who says that only the hardcore players of the alliance will be left. This world is very old, and you`d expect that everybody knows what they are doing.

Unfortunatelly, I recieved quite a few attacks like this today

The defender has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)
-14.1% Misfortune

luck
Morale: 100%

Attacker: avocatt
Village: Ploiesti 4 (515|895) K85

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 2000 1000 200 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 2000 1000 200 0 0

Defender: KristianMD

Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 18 to level 16

The guy has plenty of mixed villages. I admit, the guy was in SLB before he ran to TW1, but that`s how players like him survive. I know that many of aten players in the NE are rubbish (after all steveeo is still dominating some continent up there).

What will happen (asuming that TW will be winning) is that once TW reaches those rubbish players, they will run. And it won`t be awesome, you`ll be pissed. Just like I was when Xil and his guys ran (it`s true that Xil and I had a short conversation before he ran, so it has to do something to do with that, but still).

TW is playing smart. They are attacking the active players, which is why those players become innactive. Aten in the NW has a lot more nukes than there are TW villages near them. Why not just clear the villages?

DeletedUser

now you are expecting a lot from them, arent you? btw nice game yesterday, a hearth attack game :D

Am I? You only have to press the attack button lol. And you`ll have the troops up and ready in 10 days after they kamikaze.

Yeah, the game yesterday was quite something. I think I`ll remember it for the rest of my life :D daaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmnnnnnnn

DeletedUser

Am I? You only have to press the attack button lol. And you`ll have the troops up and ready in 10 days after they kamikaze.

Yeah, the game yesterday was quite something. I think I`ll remember it for the rest of my life :D daaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmnnnnnnn

pressing attack button is very hard, you have to be skilled for that, you have to have experience, or you wont be able to press attack button. :D