HOT vs. TW stats

DeletedUser

pressing attack button is very hard, you have to be skilled for that, you have to have experience, or you wont be able to press attack button. :D

also, you need to be careful, before pressing attack button, you can broke your finger :lol:

DeletedUser

I also heard that you have to click it with a feeling, or else it won`t work :D

DeletedUser

Damn, my "attack" button switches with "support" everytime i click it :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

why? no enemy of mine ever attacked me, the result was the same. me as attack they as bashers :D lol, so if i say HOT=ATEN=CE=FTR=STW and any other enemy i had, then it is right :D
my enemies till now only bashed me, nothing else :)

DeletedUser6081

Maybe if you had more than a handful of villages on any major fronts.. they would.

DeletedUser

Maybe if you had more than a handful of villages on any major fronts.. they would.
lol, now that is typical answer i get. i got 150 isolated villas, but yeah they know that they need 50 attacks just to clear one :D
but you know "safe zone" wasn't always safe, we made it safe. they had all chace to stop us. look now, we will make k75 a safe tw zone, another continent that will fall in our domain. same will happen with k85 and k95, and there is nothing aten can do about it, they can only slow us down for a bit.

DeletedUser

0.0, tw vs hot... how did this happen... (sorry, havent paid attention to tw in quite a bit)

DeletedUser5974

0.0, tw vs hot... how did this happen... (sorry, havent paid attention to tw in quite a bit)

steve cancelled the nap and became allies with our enemies aten and did some other stuff which tw didnt like. So tw declared. :icon_cool:

cooled ice

steve cancelled the nap and became allies with our enemies aten and did some other stuff which tw didnt like. So tw declared. :icon_cool:

yeh blame HOT :icon_neutral: (i feel the entire bullsh*t going in circles lol)

DeletedUser

HOT allied TW's year-long enemies.

TW broke the alliance and declared on HOT.

DeletedUser5974

No DC
I believe hot cancelled the nap then only did tw declare:icon_confused:
Am I wrong