How Crysalith betrayed -?-

DeletedUser

We should've known it from the start. Your comments?

DeletedUser113752

If you didnt see it coming then you arent very bright

DeletedUser

well, are you going to write anything?

And im suprised you didnt see that coming at all? really?

malaprop

A three sided front was causing -?- problems with no obvious solutions. As far as I can make out this outcome was the best option. I don't feel betrayed.

DeletedUser

It was honestly a matter of time before Crysalith and the others jumped ship.

I wonder where it leaves the others however.

DeletedUser113752

A three sided front was causing -?- problems with no obvious solutions. As far as I can make out this outcome was the best option. I don't feel betrayed.

Were trying to have a serious discussion so stop brown-nosing for 2 minutes yeah? Thanks

malaprop

Were trying to have a serious discussion so stop brown-nosing for 2 minutes yeah? Thanks

On reading back I can see how my post has disrupted the thread. My apologies.

Crysalith grrrrr.....betrayal.....etc.....grrrr

Hope that helps.

DeletedUser113752

Derailed thread or not, i strongly dislike suck-ups almost as much as i love Jordon

DeletedUser

Not so soon.
I knew eventually that was going to happen, but not this soon.

I've been reading w68 forums for a long time now (without posting ever), and believe me, how much ever Nads say V/A. plays unfair, Nads is equally wrong.

Couple of people in -?- move into Nads and Nads. the rest are left to rot :)

Tank... you're darklordd ingame right?

malaprop and wolfie, you both are in =?=, how long do you think we can survive on two fronts (HoA and soul) without our top players, seeing a couple left to Nads and most are just tribeless. Plus with the V/A. ops just before the breaking of the tribe, we can expect heavy retaliation from V/A. as well. So stop 'brown nosing' for a second and consider this.

We're basically the fodder left to divert the enemy's attention.

DeletedUser113752

Yeah i am darklordd

and i think malaprop wants an invite to nads and will continue to attempt to suck up until they realise sucking up wont get him jack.

DeletedUser

I read the title of this thread and i was expecting some decent PnP at least, more nonsensical bullshit as usual :icon_rolleyes:

We didn't cheat, since when did the recruit button become illegal? We saw active players in an area where we were a bit low on manpower and we decided to take them in.

Tank, did you not forget you just got your own spy exposed, i'd lay low for a few weeks if i were you because i'm gonna flame the hell out of you for that :lol:

malaprop

Yeah i am darklordd

and i think malaprop wants an invite to nads and will continue to attempt to suck up until they realise sucking up wont get him jack.

Nope not looking for an invite, what would be the point?. Not sucking up either (unless that is the only way you can comprehend someone not agreeing with you).

Soul and V/A had been pretty effective against -?- well before the split without any real response. So it seems something needed to change. A bigger nads frontline with V/A at least potentially leaves =?= with two fronts rather than three.

Rather than the old fail safe of casual insults why not point out how the change makes anything worse?

Though as lolpopo2 says if the larger players choose to remain outside then this does change things.

DeletedUser113752

Tank, did you not forget you just got your own spy exposed, i'd lay low for a few weeks if i were you because i'm gonna flame the hell out of you for that :lol:

As you should, i was stupid enough to let me ego get a bit too strong, lessons are to be learnt from mistakes, and a lesson has been learnt. Please flame away, i will probably laugh and join in..

You and i were talking about detective skills the day i let that info slip, im such a bad detectove i gave the tribe spy away (giggle)

EDIT: i dont lay low for anyone or anything or any reason :icon_eek:

Last edited:

colonelabbas

You cant just not put enough time into the game and expect someone who does to be dragged down with you.

DeletedUser113752

To a certain extent, but as a leader i think there are expectations of the leader, but however i do agree that if they were holding him/her/them back then they made a decision, but for -?- members to come on here and still say crysalith didnt betray them that that is a unfortunately in my eyes false. All my opinion.

DeletedUser

To a certain extent, but as a leader i think there are expectations of the leader, but however i do agree that if they were holding him/her/them back then they made a decision, but for -?- members to come on here and still say crysalith didnt betray them that that is a unfortunately in my eyes false. All my opinion.

I don't see how she did? She managed to accommodate as many of them as possible while allowing the rest of them to have an opportunity to learn from G0laith in =?= while still being allied to NADs. Please give me a valid reason how they were betrayed? Crysa decided she wasn't leading them properly and wanted to give her guys the best opportunity to win, this is what a good duke/duchess needs to do.

DeletedUser113752

So the best oppertunity to win is abandon the tribe, join its ally and then disband the tribe. your point is made invalid by the bold in my statement, if they wanted to give their tribemates best chance to win, why disband the tribe, why not see if anyone wanted to step up as leader in their main tribe them having to join =?= and make some people from -?- feel betrayed (hence the start of this topic).

also if they felt they werent leading properly, thats a good reason to leave and join the ally and not just step down as leader? :lol:

DeletedUser

Boooo hoooo, joining the Ally and maintaining an alliance is such a backstabbing thing to do ;(

If they joined V/A and hit their tribemates then they would be good guys right? My point stands, disbanding was probably for organizational purposes anyways, we maintain our alliance with =?= and have no intentions of hitting them, this move truly gave them the best chance to win. At this point we all know they wouldn't have won as -?-, so Crysa took the initiative and gave them the best opportunity to win as possible. I'll guarantee you in time that V/A will make a similar move with Soul.

DeletedUser112406

I'm really amazed that , this tribe that was created from traitors and agressive recruitement , lasted that long....
btw where did the "the Captain abandons the ship last....?" it seems he hurried to find a spot in the big league... :)

DeletedUser112061

I just wonder where are the members who is left go? There is still a few people who hasn't joined either NADs or =?= yet. Thought they would have had this settled before she left