How did you get into TW?

DeletedUser57316

I saw a link on facebook, clicked it and started to play.

DeletedUser117418

My schoolfriends had discovered TW (back in 2007) and invited me to sign up and join their tribe on W3 which had just started. I played twice a week on my friend's net (I only had dial-up which barely worked).

I also started up on W1 and somehow got to about 200k without proper internet and then we finally got broadband! The game was very different when everyone was a noob...

Had a long break and a couple of summers ago I was studying and I thought 'Hey, you know what would be more fun than this? That game tribalwars that I played a while back'. And here I am again :)

DeletedUser117415

Saw my friend playing on W16 in my school library 7 years ago, meaninglessly farming villages and I asked why would he play a game that requires that much effort and I ended up playing to see what the fuss was about and got hooked on the game too. My other initial questions included "why would play a game that requires you to check every topic in your tribe forums?" but now I completely understand why he was doing this

Last edited:

DeletedUser

2005 I found with my older brother an internet card in a hotel in Rome and we just started with this silly game "Die Stämme". I reemember really good how one year later I just was shocked when I saw 5 incs within one second.
:icon_surprised:

Muldie325

I had quit runescape, got addicted to online poker, quit that, and then was searching for another game to get addicted to. I signed up to like a hundred different browser games. Tw was the best of them all, so I stuck to this one.

DeletedUser117415

I had quit runescape, got addicted to online poker, quit that, and then was searching for another game to get addicted to. I signed up to like a hundred different browser games. Tw was the best of them all, so I stuck to this one.

Sounds like what I did except I still play online poker, its good if your disciplined enough, can earn good money

DeletedUser111085

Yeah I needed something to distract me from babestation.

DeletedUser

I was walking through town after the gym. Wearing a ralph lauren polo shirt, just tight enough to show my 19 inch arms but not tight enough to look like I'm doing it on purpose. I was on week 5 of a 12 weeks test and tren cycle with 3 grams of gear flowing inside me when a solid 7/10 sensed the elevated testosterone levels and approached. Normally I wouldn't touch a 7 but I was bored after having booked my bugatti veyron in for its MOT so I said: 'follow me sloot'.
Obviously she followed and I took her into KFC toilets and smashed her senseless. Afterwards we went 2s up on a family bucket and whilst dipping a chip in my mayonnaise I envisioned myself riding a pack of LC. I realized straight away that this was my calling to become the king of tribalwars.

DeletedUser102496

Where do I start... I was watching my younger brother play the game with a few of his mates in RL and then I helped my brother like a co-player on the same laptop and helped his village up, I was having fun catapulting his friends in RL and receiving confrontations in RL because of it LOL

Then I made my own account after that on W38 and then it all started for me :)

Soberknight

Started playing because i saw a collegue of mine with this interesting screen. First world (29) was superfun, had some real good friends. I enjoyed the social part of the game more than actually playing, sending attacks etc. The teamwork was the part i liked most.

After that world i never played for real anymore because of the time it consumes. I kept posting at the forum and followed many worlds i never played. A stupid infraction for showing a funny pic made me decide to quit attending forum. I dont like being treated as a baby when i am in my 40's. Forum rules are way too strict for a game-forum.

DeletedUser

it must have been 8 years ago for me. a friend was bragging non-stop about how he was in the #1 tribe and all that jazz. He showed me the game and I basically laughed in his face cuz I thought it looked so boring and stupid. But he convinced me give it a try and I've been playing about 7 years longer than him now =D

greenmonsta

My cousin was playing and said it was an interesting game, this was back in the days of dial-up internet and 400mhz processors. She quit, I kept playing.

NATMUS

Was invited to play beta from an island war game i played over 10 years ago. Tried it and fell in love...

Tic Toc

When I was a young warthog, I was invited by a friend from school to try out this new browser-based rpg. You would not believe how resourceful I became with proxy networking after my middle school blocked Tribalwars.net

DeletedUser

When I was a young warthog, I was invited by a friend from school to try out this new browser-based rpg. You would not believe how resourceful I became with proxy networking after my middle school blocked Tribalwars.net

Suppose that's one way to get inspired to learning computer skills.

DeletedUser111495

I remember my college had it blocked aswell but the UK version was not blocked, lets just say I prefer to not play atall.

kaerazure

I was walking through town after the gym. Wearing a ralph lauren polo shirt, just tight enough to show my 19 inch arms but not tight enough to look like I'm doing it on purpose. I was on week 5 of a 12 weeks test and tren cycle with 3 grams of gear flowing inside me when a solid 7/10 sensed the elevated testosterone levels and approached. Normally I wouldn't touch a 7 but I was bored after having booked my bugatti veyron in for its MOT so I said: 'follow me sloot'.
Obviously she followed and I took her into KFC toilets and smashed her senseless. Afterwards we went 2s up on a family bucket and whilst dipping a chip in my mayonnaise I envisioned myself riding a pack of LC. I realized straight away that this was my calling to become the king of tribalwars.

wow this story...

Anyways, I started because one of the guys in the internetshop I was hanging out at that time was so into 'this game'. Most of the other people there were playing different MMOs, but soon intrigued why this guy is slaving away hours on end... muttering to himself sometimes how the attack or defense didn't quite work out as planned. So a couple of us gave it a try. We started on w6, but joined w7 as soon as it opened and from then on I've been hooked on and off. I enjoy the noob days, i guess it's still safe to say i enjoy tw these days.

DeletedUser

Rl friend told me to join it(he dont talk to me anymore since i ended up catting him)