hi said:
jayjayjay68 on 20.01. at 08:04
Are you online?

onepinkbit on 20.01. at 09:02
yes

jayjayjay68 on 20.01. at 09:04
do you have the catt weapon?

onepinkbit on 20.01. at 09:04
u mean do I have cats or the weapon with paladin.....I have the weapon with paladin if thats wot u mean

jayjayjay68 on 20.01. at 09:06
ohhh an you send me quick, with as many catts as you can

[player]Children of the Rune[/player] is attack me, hits in 17 minutes I have 240 catts and a lv 20 wall, his troops are toast with the pally catt weapon

jayjayjay68 on 20.01. at 09:08
I think its too late ;-(

attack hits in 16 minutes

onepinkbit on 20.01. at 09:09
cats take a while to hit r u sure they are cats he is sending

jayjayjay68 on 20.01. at 09:10
he is sending a clearing force, he scouted me already and saw all my offence. I will dodge this attack,

onepinkbit on 20.01. at 09:11
ur 1st village ALWAYS make a defense village with offensive troops for farming

jayjayjay68 on 20.01. at 10:53
I am always full offence, and with my 250 catts,

This will kill a nUke with the pally weapon

jayjayjay68 on 20.01. at 10:55
All I need is your catt pally weapon, I dont need Defence.

Can you please send it here: [village]401|476[/village]

BD are all full offence also, when I have catts in place, I will counter

jayjayjay68 on 20.01. at 12:00
he is scouting me again,

I have my tribe supporting, if you can send me some support, I will be able to kill his Nuke, then we can counter.

400 - 600 troops if pos. to [village]402|480[/village]

onepinkbit on 20.01. at 14:04
u wont be able to use my paladin thou so my weapon will b of no use to u

jayjayjay68 on 20.01. at 14:05
he just sent a noble ;-(

3:30 what can you send me>

onepinkbit on 20.01. at 15:38
how do u know he sent a noble ??

jayjayjay68 on 20.01. at 15:56
I have prem, and was online the second he sent it

jayjayjay68 on 20.01. at 15:59
if you dont want to send then no matter, I have support incomming from my tribemates and will dodge and counter with my offence. to land under 1 second his troops return, mine will land and hopefully kill him

jayjayjay68 on 20.01. at 16:07
Author said:
onepinkbit today at 14:04
u wont be able to use my paladin thou so my weapon will b of no use to u

I thought you said you had the Catt weapon?

onepinkbit on 20.01. at 16:13
I can send u my paladin but u cant use it to send out u only have control of ur own paladin

jayjayjay68 on 20.01. at 16:32
I know,

But if it has the catt weapon then I will kill the next noble attack, if you can send it with the catt weapon to land in about 4 hours?

onepinkbit on 20.01. at 16:33
land in ur village or ur enemies

jayjayjay68 on 20.01. at 16:42
???

I have support incomming, but I need the catt weapon.
So I need it to be sent as support to land in [village]402|480[/village] in about 4 hours,

If you cant do this then no matter, I will rely on my tribe.

onepinkbit on 20.01. at 16:43
I need to have cats also which I dont yet I have rams havent bothered with cats at this point.........

jayjayjay68 on 20.01. at 16:45
I dont need catts, they are being sent, I just need the catt weapon. But must be sent after 4 hours.

onepinkbit on 20.01. at 16:46
the cat weapon is useless without cats ............how long have u been playing TW

jayjayjay68 on 20.01. at 17:00
dont you understand,

I have my tribe sending catts, they will start arriving in 4 hours. Dont bother.... Its ok

And I have been playing for over 2 years,

jayjayjay68 on 20.01. at 17:12
the paladin costs nothing only build time, its not like I am asking for troops.

But hey ho no matter.,

jayjayjay68 on 20.01. at 17:40
I now have 300 catts incomming, so with your weapon I could do damage,

onepinkbit today at 02:46
you are a snake in the grass I will make sure you are rimmed by all tribes

jayjayjay68 today at 02:48
all I asked for was a paladin, and you could not give me that. So this was payback. As I had nothing to lose.

so was my prezzie for being a great PA. i DID'NT EVEN ASK FOR 1 TROOP. just a paladin.

So this is why

onepinkbit today at 02:49
my paladin was no use to you jeez ask any1 all it would have offered was the fact it stood as a paladin the weapon is useless to any1 but me

jayjayjay68 today at 02:56
ofcause it was, I have 300 catts. I just needed your pally.

but hey its good now because my tribemate are sending so now I can kill a nuke no thanks to you. Plus I sniped his noble anyway. but with your pally, I would not have needed to do this:

- [report_display]57f19da7f33d50057a8ea192232e51a3[/report_display]
- [report_display]06be4efda33de179ccfa50c3ac6c11c4[/report_display]
- [report_display]b2b2c682c8a4a6581319165e690f694a[/report_display]

onepinkbit today at 02:58
with my pally u couldnt have done it because the paladins weapon is only used for the person the paladin belongs to not any1 else

jayjayjay68 from idiots tribe is NOT to be trusted and considering he is on the council of the tribe it shows his tribe are NOT to be trusted either.

If you have an alliance or nap with this tribe I suggest you reconsider, I know of another person that jayjayjay68 has backstabbed and that was a player in his own tribe whom he turned his back on when asked for support that other player being docpuzzled who he dismissed from the tribe

DeletedUser

This is too funny. And I thought jay was in a tribe of idiots...

DeletedUser

well either jay is stupid or planned to weaken u.

yeh but jay was getting nobled, lets face it bar a heavy stacking and i mean very heavey, rune will own his village very soon! so what could he gain by weakening him?

think he just didnt understand that the pally weapon can only be used for the person in charge of pally!(i actually didnt know this either... my first weapon world! :p and im quite experience under this account and a few alias! so it does happen!)

DeletedUser22924

well i said what came to mind at that sec, i dont take my time with most posts.

young ham

Haha I think JayJay got the best of you, he is an old friend of mine and is a really good player and can handle his own so ya you got played.

PBTIN

DeletedUser

yeh but jay was getting nobled, lets face it bar a heavy stacking and i mean very heavey, rune will own his village very soon! so what could he gain by weakening him?

think he just didnt understand that the pally weapon can only be used for the person in charge of pally!(i actually didnt know this either... my first weapon world! :p and im quite experience under this account and a few alias! so it does happen!)

Pretty sure jay is correct. The weapon would have helped. It doesn't matter who the owner of the paladin is.

DeletedUser

Um...I'm pretty sure a pally weapon effects whatever village the paladin is located in? In which case, that would make you wrong bud, and would make jayjay's annoyance pretty understandable...

Pretty sure jay is correct. The weapon would have helped. It doesn't matter who the owner of the paladin is.

my post was a bit slow. Thanks for verifying that

DeletedUser

How would you punish a so called personal ally that stabs you in the back

jayjayjay68 from idiots tribe is NOT to be trusted and considering he is on the council of the tribe it shows his tribe are NOT to be trusted either.

If you have an alliance or nap with this tribe I suggest you reconsider, I know of another person that jayjayjay68 has backstabbed and that was a player in his own tribe whom he turned his back on when asked for support that other player being docpuzzled who he dismissed from the tribe

I'd umm, do the same thing to them as I do to all my PA's. Then again I don't use PA's anyone close enough to me to be a PA is a potential noble target. I don't believe in allying myself with my food.

DeletedUser

I'd umm, do the same thing to them as I do to all my PA's. Then again I don't use PA's anyone close enough to me to be a PA is a potential noble target. I don't believe in allying myself with my food.

But you do believe in spying and selling out people who trusted you right? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

onepinkbit today at 02:49
my paladin was no use to you jeez ask any1 all it would have offered was the fact it stood as a paladin the weapon is useless to any1 but me

That's not a fact. A fact is you can raise the defense of your troops with the aid of someone else's paladin's weapons.

another fact is you just made yourself look like a massive noob.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lisa809

HA HA Well done onepinkbit for losing one hell of a PA .

You must luvz your pally.

DeletedUser

Haha I think JayJay got the best of you, he is an old friend of mine and is a really good player and can handle his own so ya you got played.

PBTIN

i think you underestimate pink...shes an old freind of mine and no one gets the best of her...seen it to many times.

DeletedUser

I think you overestimate pink, for if she doesn't understand the fact that nearly everything is effected by the village supported not the owners village, is newb, or noob, depending on how long they played, and if i understood correctly that's noob.

Lets have a look at what adopts the supported villages:
Troop Level
Wall bonus
Paladin Weapon
Church influence (although this one is excused)

Lets have a look at what doesn't adopt the supported villages:
Farm space

hmmm, one thing? wow

Don't assume, find the facts ;) That should be rule one of tw.
Don't farm blind assuming the target is empty
Don't noble assuming the clearing wave did it's job
So on.

jayjayjay68

Ok Here is what happened.

#1 I asked her for Help (No troops, just her Paladin) She did not send me. So I was not very happy and cleared her.

#2 She then emailed me and called me a few names, ;-)

#3 I have since found out she was never a PA anyway. But was always after my hide, for dismissing her rl friend for being a noob and begging for support really early on in this world.

#4 Now My PA is a farm, and a pretty good one at at ;-)

What I cant understand here, is a paladin is very cheap. It would not have hurt you to send. (This was the main reason for my attack)

But then when the real truth for your actions came to the fore. The whole picture became clear. And now I am so so glad I did clear you, because with PA's like you. Who needs enemies.

Ohh and I thought you all might to see this also ;-)

onepinkbit today at 08:49
how is it for other matters I bought up the in tribe player after I found out ......I didnt even know he was on this world he used to play on world 10 12 months ago.

so calling you untrustworthy and ur tribe untrustworthy is calling u names wow how touchy are you .......and I have also found out what other worlds you play on also so looks like it wont just be this world you will find new enemies in ................oh and if I were u I would make sure u noble fast because I have let your attacker know he is welcome to my village I would sooner he have it than a weasel like you

Ohh great detective work for finding what other worlds I play on ;-) I am sure it took you a long time to figure that out ;-)

Last edited: