How do you punish a backstabber

DeletedUser

This is an ordinary story how players like jay plays this game. Better rim such scammers in beginning. His tribe is only for purpose defend him. You are idiots all in Idiots because you will be next his farms. LOLz :)

Lisa809

Scammer ?? Are we all reading the same posts ?? :icon_confused:

How do you punish a backstabber ??

Looks like you got your answer when you were cleared ?

onepinkbit

awwww bet u feel all special now .............

You could lock this thread if you wish as I have blocked his ingame comments so he will use this thread, the reason I didnt send the paladin as I told him this morning is I had to go to my daughters school and didnt get back to log onto comp until after he had wiped out all my troops but hey if he wants to make up stories leave him b its a game and I cba arguing

I did NOT backstab any1 he is the leader of HIS TRIBE who relies on HIS MEMBERS to support him I am NOT in his TRIBE

DeletedUser51395

Sounds like you agreed to a PA with him though.
So to be fair it's not just his tribe who he should be able to ask for support.

jayjayjay68

You could lock this thread if you wish as I have blocked his ingame comments so he will use this thread, the reason I didnt send the paladin as I told him this morning is I had to go to my daughters school and didnt get back to log onto comp until after he had wiped out all my troops but hey if he wants to make up stories leave him b its a game and I cba arguing

I did NOT backstab any1 he is the leader of HIS TRIBE who relies on HIS MEMBERS to support him I am NOT in his TRIBE

What are you talking about, I had a running convo with you and it takes 1 second to click the send button, you blankley refused. So you payed the price. Now you are asking your tribe leader to get me to stop. I have sent him the full unedited version of our convo. So where does it say you were going to your daughter school. Just tell the truth (You might get more respect that way). YOU DID NOT WANT TO SEND. So you did'nt.

DeletedUser

In the conversation you quoted for all the world to read the reason you did not send the pally was because you didn't understand it's effectiveness to him as a defencive tool. By attempting to scapegoat your RL commitments as the reason you failed to support a PA you are making yourself look worse not better. If you had said in that conversation that you were sorry but your pally was out farming and wouldn't be back before you had to leave the house then your excuse would make sense and it is very likely he wouldn't have attacked you.

It very much looks in this instance like you failed to help him and you are quite right you don't need to help anyone in this game. Still if you don't help your neighbours then you are a hinderance to them and are much more useful as a farm. That's how the game is played.

onepinkbit

I have not spoken to my tribe leader at all ......................and surely by admitting my troops are all out farming makes my village a target anyway (and dont use the excuse oh but a pa doesnt attack another cos u already proved that as bs)

jayjayjay68

In the conversation you quoted for all the world to read the reason you did not send the pally was because you didn't understand it's effectiveness to him as a defencive tool. By attempting to scapegoat your RL commitments as the reason you failed to support a PA you are making yourself look worse not better. If you had said in that conversation that you were sorry but your pally was out farming and wouldn't be back before you had to leave the house then your excuse would make sense and it is very likely he wouldn't have attacked you.

It very much looks in this instance like you failed to help him and you are quite right you don't need to help anyone in this game. Still if you don't help your neighbours then you are a hinderance to them and are much more useful as a farm. That's how the game is played.

I could not have said this better myself, thank you.

onepinkbit

At this stage in the game I use def troops in close villages yes u telling me u waited until u had resources to just get off troops before farming ?????????????

DeletedUser51395

Well I started farming with spears but I stopped that weeks ago, now I use LC.

DeletedUser

jayjayjay68 the tool

man you talk so much shit its hard to see you talk sense.

i put time effort and premium points into helping your tribe grow and when i was being hit hard with catz, instead of helping you boot me.

your nothing but a jumped up hard on and mark my words you havnt seen the last of me.

young ham

man you talk so much shit its hard to see you talk sense.

i put time effort and premium points into helping your tribe grow and when i was being hit hard with catz, instead of helping you boot me.

your nothing but a jumped up hard on and mark my words you havnt seen the last of me.

Are you talking about JayJay? If so then yes he is one of those players that is hard to talk to but then again you have to know how to talk to him which you obviously dont.

Maybe I am just better at communicating with good players better than all you players that think you know what you are doing.

PBTIN

DeletedUser

No wonder you get on with him, you talk shit too.
WTF was all that suppose to mean, your soul mates and your in love.
get a grip,he screwed me over after id done loads for his tribe.

young ham

No wonder you get on with him, you talk shit too.
WTF was all that suppose to mean, your soul mates and your in love.
get a grip,he screwed me over after id done loads for his tribe.

I think I will take that first part of your reply as a complement.

O yes I wub j00 so much jayjay... come on now why dont you get a grip on your sexuality before coming at others about theres?

How did you do loads for his tribe what did you support someone or something?

PBTIN

DeletedUser

If I may interject here for a brief moment, I would ask that this thread be removed by the forum moderator as it serves no real purpose. Considering that I doubt this will be done, I will now offer my own response to the above.

I have spent some time reviewing the help section, forums et al and I believe that the paladin can be used in an offensive and defensive position whether that is for your own village or someone else's. Therefore, my tribemate is incorrect in her assessment of the usefulness of the paladin.

Additionally, jayjay acted in an erratic, confusing manner. None of us know every minutia of detail when it comes to this game. We may understand the mechanics, but then have a complete lack of decorem, which handicaps us in our dealings with the people who are playing this game.

JayJay, you acted in a rash manner by using your offensive troops against my tribesmate. I understand you wish an apology to be issued by pink, but that will need to be hashed out between you and her, which is where it belongs.

As for you being a poor personal ally, I do believe that the record is clear here. As for pink's PA abilities, she has referenced the fact that her troops were our on farming missions and that RL trumps this game. Her failure to comprehend the usefulness of the paladin as a defensive tool in another's village is a negative against her. To be honest, I did not know about Aletheia's Bonfire and how it could be used as you indicated in your messages to her. Additionally, you have no idea if she even has Aletheia's Bonfire in the weapon's chamber.

JayJay, you are the founder of a top 20 tribe. I expect far more from people who pruport to know this game so well, and yet show a clear lack of regard to the players involved. You are a rash kid whose opinions, insights, knowledge and actions must now be colored by this silly event.

My recommendation for all is for you to discuss this privately and spare both of you the embarressment of continued public discourse.

DeletedUser

If I may interject here for a brief moment, I would ask that this thread be removed by the forum moderator as it serves no real purpose. Considering that I doubt this will be done, I will now offer my own response to the above.

I have spent some time reviewing the help section, forums et al and I believe that the paladin can be used in an offensive and defensive position whether that is for your own village or someone else's. Therefore, my tribemate is incorrect in her assessment of the usefulness of the paladin.

Additionally, jayjay acted in an erratic, confusing manner. None of us know every minutia of detail when it comes to this game. We may understand the mechanics, but then have a complete lack of decorem, which handicaps us in our dealings with the people who are playing this game.

JayJay, you acted in a rash manner by using your offensive troops against my tribesmate. I understand you wish an apology to be issued by pink, but that will need to be hashed out between you and her, which is where it belongs.

As for you being a poor personal ally, I do believe that the record is clear here. As for pink's PA abilities, she has referenced the fact that her troops were our on farming missions and that RL trumps this game. Her failure to comprehend the usefulness of the paladin as a defensive tool in another's village is a negative against her. To be honest, I did not know about Aletheia's Bonfire and how it could be used as you indicated in your messages to her. Additionally, you have no idea if she even has Aletheia's Bonfire in the weapon's chamber.

JayJay, you are the founder of a top 20 tribe. I expect far more from people who pruport to know this game so well, and yet show a clear lack of regard to the players involved. You are a rash kid whose opinions, insights, knowledge and actions must now be colored by this silly event.

My recommendation for all is for you to discuss this privately and spare both of you the embarressment of continued public discourse.

A failure on W10 and a failure on here too, it would seem... hello again tinukeda.

You can't condemn a player for his tactics - this is a war game; if you can't handle the fact that in a game people can play nasty but within the rules then you shouldn't be playing the game.

He has no moral obligation to be friendly to other players in the game anyway, it's not like he will know most of the people he even speaks to in game.

DeletedUser

TheBeville,

Failure is hardly an option here and w10 still thrives for me. But you obviously have no clue what I am talking about. As for this condition, yes I can exact my opinions on someone (two people in this case) based upon my understanding of facts and how I would wish to be treated in game.

If his tactic is to show obfuscation, then he did a fairly poor job of that. Now, don't make this about me and you Steve....that would not be kosher.

onepinkbit

Woooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaah here .........this thread is regarding world 30 not world 10 TheBeville I understand you play on world 10 and that you may have some issues with Tinukeda but bringing them into this thread seems pointless.

Yes I was wrong with my assumption regarding the paladin and I would have willingly sent him to support had he been sat in my village at the time needed...I also didnt fully understand the request because he made it sound as if he wanted it to send with cats out on an attack rather than to protect his village.

I also had other personal affairs I had to deal with and as jay is not a tribe member I dont see it wise letting him know I would not be online for a few hours as he would have (and did) take advantage of the situation by attacking my village, now read this as you wish Yes I was a fool to not fully understand the weapons and how they protect other players and I was also a fool to agree to being a pa with him before christmas when he was mailing with loads of orders I have however learnt that I will NOT b a pa for some1 just because he asks

Oh yeah and I am a female to all those who thought I was male