How long before ...

Lord Seven

Why not have a little forum game, where we guess when Tea disbands/barbs themselfs.

Date and hour (if several guess the same date)

You can also guess on when certain shit players give up as well

Lord Seven

Ill go first, 6/6 2300 tea disbands, finally realizing things are not going to well.

Balian quits short after, 8/6 due to the fact " bip sucks and all they do is merge"

Jake quits 5/5 due to being busy and cant be bothered sitting everyone

Lost One

Non-stop Poster
And to think I used to think Almurph actually had substance... oh boy how I was wrong....

Some great guys in TEA , and some strong players... but Almurph has proven he was a joke from day 1.

DisplayOnly

I actually think he did a great job this world, win or lose. Any tribe that makes it this late into a world put in alot of work and they obviously did something right. Good job everyone on W90! May the best tribe win.

Balian in Ibelin

Still Going Strong
Why not have a little forum game, where we guess when Tea disbands/barbs themselfs.

Date and hour (if several guess the same date)

You can also guess on when certain shit players give up as well
Hey can I ask you a honest question ?

When you were thinking of this game were you standing in front of a mirror looking at yourself while holding in your poop ?
I remember when I was just a child , i use to think about wierd things like this . although I grew out of that stage 43 years ago , but some people never grow up I guess .

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
And to think I used to think Almurph actually had substance... oh boy how I was wrong....

Some great guys in TEA , and some strong players... but Almurph has proven he was a joke from day 1.
Anyone who thinks I was anything but a joke from day one needs to re-evaluate life... long live avacadont

DisplayOnly

hahahah i really do feel bad about that shit i pulled early game. I used you as a scapegoat for me starting late and putting myself in a shit location...I dont handle pressure very well. Honestly boggles my mind how dukes in this game dont all go crazy.