How long will Froggies last?

DeletedUser100410

This is more a math exercise than a discussion thread but feel free to comment anything u want

2011-07-19 20:36:36 CEST
Last 7 days

Hermit conquered 459 villages
A.O.H. conquered 259 villages
Total: 718 villages

Hermit lost 184 villages
A.O.H. lost 510 villages
Total: 694 villages

This means they gain in average 24 villages a week, they wont disappear at this pace.

Hermit has 16749 villages
A.O.H. has 5763 villages
Total 22.512 villages

I will update this trend regularly to c when they really began to loose...

PS: A.O.H looses (net) 251 villages a week, at this trend they will be here 5 more months...

DeletedUser

the % growth goes a bit down doesn't it? And no, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to understand that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm no rocket scientist,but this clearly has no relevence to the thread.:icon_redface:

Clearly you aren't a rocket scientist, as this if very relevant to what this thread is about conquers... as quoted belows remark of internals

Originally Posted by Sjaak Zwart
did you check how many of those conquered were interns?

Followed by belows quote, which is cemented by the opening statement of which clearly depicts the fact they are talking of losses and conquers.

This is more a math exercise than a discussion thread but feel free to comment anything u want

2011-07-19 20:36:36 CEST
Last 7 days

Hermit conquered 459 villages
A.O.H. conquered 259 villages
Total: 718 villages

Hermit lost 184 villages
A.O.H. lost 510 villages
Total: 694 villages

This means they gain in average 24 villages a week, they wont disappear at this pace.

Hermit has 16749 villages
A.O.H. has 5763 villages
Total 22.512 villages

I will update this trend regularly to c when they really began to loose...

PS: A.O.H looses (net) 251 villages a week, at this trend they will be here 5 more months...

perdition666 please stop posting as I feel you have a need to just type something... why not use your keyboard and mouse for other things... oh like attacking us finally :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser100410

did you check how many of those conquered were interns?

does it matter?

how would that change my conclusion?

PS: a quick hint for NASA boy here: If 300 gains are internals then 300 losses are lost to internals

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93357

does it matter?

how would that change my conclusion?

PS: a quick hint for NASA boy here: If 300 gains are internals then 300 losses are lost to internals

Thing is, A.O.H are losing a ton more villages, so they will disapear and then more heat will be on Hermit rather than their meat shield...which its just a matter of time to build enough nobles to take them out to be honest!

You could say the same for most mass recruiting tribes, they recruit when they lose so never actually end up any smaller...until they fold...it will happen, its just a matter of time!

Subwind

2011-06-20 - Hermit - 14,766
2011-07-19 - Hermit - 16,733 +1,967

2011-06-20 - A.O.H - 5,913
2011-07-19 - A.O.H - 6,014 +101

So, in the last month they have had an increase of 2,068 villages. Be it by recruiting or nobling *cough*, they have increased in villages.

~Matt

DeletedUser93357

We all know that they will fold, there are only so many barb villages...

DeletedUser

2011-06-20 - Hermit - 14,766
2011-07-19 - Hermit - 16,733 +1,967

2011-06-20 - A.O.H - 5,913
2011-07-19 - A.O.H - 6,014 +101

So, in the last month they have had an increase of 2,068 villages. Be it by recruiting or nobling *cough*, they have increased in villages.

~Matt

To be exact... it was recruitment of those we dropped...

Medzz
Strongman79
Besam

The rest were gains on CND and since has crawled down to a slow pace and only hits now are inactives and barbs.

DeletedUser

Yes we are losing villages and it appears that your OP has paid off, not paid off well, but it has paid off...

Although for an OP conducted by a tribe of 'PRO's that are ranked number 1 i wouldnt consider it spectacular...

I am sure the purpose of an OP is to make your enemy smaller and evetually non-existant, which is not the case here as i am getting larger lmao

Thanks narnu! :)

DeletedUser

Yes we are losing villages and it appears that your OP has paid off, not paid off well, but it has paid off...

Although for an OP conducted by a tribe of 'PRO's that are ranked number 1 i wouldnt consider it spectacular...

I am sure the purpose of an OP is to make your enemy smaller and evetually non-existant, which is not the case here as i am getting larger lmao

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hermit are currently crap

I've caught wind that big changes are about to happen in Hermit though. Keep your eyes peeled guys.

DeletedUser

Hermit are currently crap

I've caught wind that big changes are about to happen in Hermit though. Keep your eyes peeled guys.

They are going to merge AOH and Hermit to 1 tribe.. then call it CRAP.

~E-S~ and ~TSF and TAME will become the new AOC... Academy of CRAP

Yep bored... very bored.

DeletedUser

They are going to merge AOH and Hermit to 1 tribe.. then call it CRAP.

~E-S~ and ~TSF and TAME will become the new AOC... Academy of CRAP

Yep bored... very bored.

LMAO this really made me lol...

So true :) but you hate that we are still here and dont seem to be doing much about it :)

DeletedUser60942

start cappin before you laff. ha ha. ha ha. ha ha ha.ha hah. hah Hah. ha HA HA.

DeletedUser

LMAO this really made me lol...

So true :) but you hate that we are still here and dont seem to be doing much about it :)

Hate is such a strong word to use Fisher...

Yes I love to let my mind wonder sometimes and I thought this would be fun to make up stuff.

DeletedUser

I read the externals but very rarely post but with my name mentioned i will get somethings out.

Firstly, you are currently doing a good job against nobling me.

Secondly, if you didnt have Savra spying and supporting you while in HUG and you in A.O.H, the stats would be very different. Now that the two you are in the same tribe, he can attack me and you can co-ordinate your attacks.

Thirdly, congratulations on the birth of you son. Saw the photo on your profile. Hope the baby and the mother are doing well.:)

DeletedUser95452

Etymology

The word hermit comes from the Latin ĕrēmīta,[4] the latinisation of the Greek ἐρημίτης (erēmitēs), "of the desert",[5] which in turn comes from ἔρημος (erēmos),[6] signifying "desert", "uninhabited", hence "desert-dweller"; adjective: "eremitic".

They doing a great Job ... even their names tells it ... it comes from "Desert" or "uninhabited" :icon_idea: