How long will Froggies last?

DeletedUser100410

How things change in 3 days hey...

Not a big change imho.

Anyway, the point of this thread was (when i started it) to detect when the tide begins to change cause at some point the froggies will ran out of barbs or others and HUG/LOKI will start accelerating their nobling at least to prove they r doing something towards the end of this world some day.

May be this change of trend already started, would be good news for everybody (except Hermit)

DeletedUser100410

Well, it seems finnally the trend started to change, although we still face a LOT of months with froggies still here. I just hope that the trend accelerates week after week

Last 7 days

Hermit conquered 366 villages
A.O.H. conquered 230 villages
Total: 596 villages

Hermit lost 232 villages
A.O.H. lost 443 villages
Total: 675 villages

This means they lost in average 79 villages last week, still, 3 years and a half to disappear

Hermit has 16987 villages
A.O.H. has 5322 villages
Total 22.309 villages

Last time they had 22438 villages, that would take into account tribe changes, both recruiting or dismissing, they have less villages than last time (129). Maybe its just a dismissal or someone who deleted or went barb.

PS: A.O.H looses (net) now 213-226* villages a week, at this trend they will be here 5 more months.
*First number is gain vs losses, second number is villages vs villages last time

DeletedUser95452

Well, it seems finnally the trend started to change, although we still face a LOT of months with froggies still here. I just hope that the trend accelerates week after week

Last 7 days

Hermit conquered 366 villages
A.O.H. conquered 230 villages
Total: 596 villages

Hermit lost 232 villages
A.O.H. lost 443 villages
Total: 675 villages

This means they lost in average 79 villages last week, still, 3 years and a half to disappear

Hermit has 16987 villages
A.O.H. has 5322 villages
Total 22.309 villages

Last time they had 22438 villages, that would take into account tribe changes, both recruiting or dismissing, they have less villages than last time (129). Maybe its just a dismissal or someone who deleted or went barb.

PS: A.O.H looses (net) now 213-226* villages a week, at this trend they will be here 5 more months.
*First number is gain vs losses, second number is villages vs villages last time

Lol you gonna get tired before Hermit Family does ... if you just keep posting those stats :lol:

DeletedUser100410

This is my war against Hermit, who gets tired before, me with the maths or they with the barbs?

DeletedUser95452

This is my war against Hermit, who gets tired before, me with the maths or they with the barbs?

Keeping in mind that is more easy to noble Barbs then doing math ... prolly you will :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Congrats, looks like Hermit will out-live LOKI.
Meaning LOKI lose to Hermit, who'd have thought.

DeletedUser

you know the funny thing... Hermit have actually won 3 wars, if you can really say they won the one against LOKI.

they beat B~C~S to dust
and they beat NuFrag

DeletedUser

We can say whatever we want about Hermit but we can't say they give up and hide behind the skirts of a larger tribe.

DeletedUser

you meant like 1984 has been doing for such a long time?

What a revelation! 1984 hid behind SchOol so well that they were able to come up and bite them in the ass.

You should stick with the inactive crap at least there is a thread of truth to it.

DeletedUser

What a revelation! 1984 hid behind SchOol so well that they were able to come up and bite them in the ass.

You should stick with the inactive crap at least there is a thread of truth to it.

why continuesly denie what everybody knows and is admitted by smexy? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Go and read the various posts made by smexy over time. It isn't hard.

they originally did not have any alliance, nap, anything. thy just coexisted
HUG began to annoy 1984
knowing that eventually HUG and SchOoL would war, an alliance was formed, on the basis that they would war HUG together, not because they liked each other... because they didnt.
Relations between HUG and 1984 changed.
SchOoL continue to piss 1984 off, over nobling agreements, and drop the alliance
1984 declare on SchOoL right as they are about to collapse.

where in that does it constitute 1984 being SchOoL's hoes?

DeletedUser

Go and read the various posts made by smexy over time. It isn't hard.

they originally did not have any alliance, nap, anything. thy just coexisted
HUG began to annoy 1984
knowing that eventually HUG and SchOoL would war, an alliance was formed, on the basis that they would war HUG together, not because they liked each other... because they didnt.
Relations between HUG and 1984 changed.
SchOoL continue to piss 1984 off, over nobling agreements, and drop the alliance
1984 declare on SchOoL right as they are about to collapse.

where in that does it constitute 1984 being SchOoL's hoes?

not sure why I even bother to reply to somebody who is not playing this world but ok.
if they did or did not like eachother is not relevant is it? the fact that 1984 was hiding behind school is a stated fact you just confirmed.
The part of your statement i made bold doesn't do much for their heroic attack either :lol:

DeletedUser

School, right before we declared had an injection for a number of new players on inactive accounts. Their activity was on the raise and their dukes/leadership we're getting back active again. Most of their members were content and would have stayed how they were, they were not on the verge like you make out.

Edit: Some new players were the reason the older original School members became happy. They felt things were changing too quickly.

Who are you kidding, I mean you were waiting till School came knocking at your door. Run back to nobling Hermit, please don't run this time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

why continuesly denie what everybody knows and is admitted by smexy? :icon_rolleyes:

You are damn skippy I am going to deny that 1984 hid behind SchOol. There are many other ex-SchOol members that can attest to that as well. You can say what you want and twist it in any direction you choose but it doesn't make it true.

The only thing of substance you have said is that we are eating up inactives which is totally true. We would be total idiots to let those villages remain outside of our tribe. Duh.

You continue on trying to pit us against ODA, one of the few tribes that is worthy of respect and you imply you can get 1984 members to do your bidding and start a war with them. It was at that point when you fell into the same dumbass category as Rockem, a tribemate of yours who cannot even share who he is in game.

Your arguments here are becoming weaker by the minute. Salvage some self respect and think before you post please. You used to be so very different here on the externals and I am left to think you are either grasping at straws or have had a serious stroke.

DeletedUser

It will be school holiday syndrome, Aradiaa. I'm sure teenage kids' brains turn to mush when they break up for the holidays

DeletedUser

Froggies may end up the number 1 tribe soon. It looks like not everyone was happy with the merge.