How many dukes, barons, diplomats?

DeletedUser

1 Duke to act as Diplomat, and one baron for each territory controlled (Like two new continents that need expertise in).

DeletedUser

What is the current condition of w27 tribes atm?:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

I don't exactly know my own tribe's at the moment. never really asked.

DeletedUser

I think this thread would be good review by this weekend which will give everyone some idea about others:icon_idea:

DeletedUser

agreed.

I say we form a forum triumvirate. three people from old times on W27 that want to keep the ancient threads alive. :)

DeletedUser

donno... I think thereis one in FEB13th:icon_neutral:
rewritable...

DeletedUser

sad to see that Liquid quit W27 (or is just playing simcity). wish we could have a homecoming party for the ancient posters. lol

DeletedUser

well many quit when they got bored..even I was thinking of the same but tried not to attempt it myself and kept going forward:)

Maccano1

Unfortunately the state of my tribe is dire, XsaphiraX has spammed our internal forums to death and all the YGI? boys and girls are all quitting :lol:

- Well you never had to say the review of the world had to be factual!

DeletedUser50311

I think that if anybody sat down and thought about this, anarchy would be the solution that would certainly become the most dominant governing system for tribalwars tribes.

But don't just accept my statement as fact, hear out the evidence first:
1. Everyone is heard, and no one is treated better than everyone else.
This is the main cause of about 73% of in-tribe disputes. Think of the number of civil wars that could be prevented by this simple and easy method.

2. You don't have to support anyone when they are attacked, and see your precious swords, spears, and hcav perhaps drained further and further, and not even getting the ODD credit that you rightfully deserve.

3. Valuable forum space isn't wasted on pointless and completely subjective topics as how many dukes, barons, and diplomats to have, which are in reality merely artificial human constructs that destroys the rights and freedoms of the individual player.

1-800-Don't Care
Please call our hotline 24 hours a day 7 days a week on all things NOT to do when leading an anarchist government.

DeletedUser

the name of the game is tribalwars, though. and people would form tribes nonetheless anyway.

DeletedUser50311

Well, I was just saying the government system would be anarchy.

I think you should try it, you know, a scientific test, see how it works and come back and share your experiences.

DeletedUser

the best set up:

Blaze and Saph as Dukes
Dart as Forum Mod.
Tacops as Diplomat
Hawkage as Baron

Who am I missing?

DeletedUser

the best set up:

Blaze and Saph as Dukes
Dart as Forum Mod.
Tacops as Diplomat