How to Get a Life

DeletedUser

Dammit Fraser, now we got workshops to rebuild.

Workshops, seriously? What is your logic behind that, just curious?

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
haha that's funny.

Wish I could think of a good counter but cannot at present.

sp.ag

when you have something of worth to provide to this topic, please do so, until then, come good in game with your "stuff" then we will talk shop. Until then , provide us with some real evidence that Varyag is in trouble, your speculations are just a stab in the dark, showing that you have no real interest in whats going on, other then your hiding place upgrades.

Pick me! Pick me! I can answer this.

sp.ag

Enlighten us Spagaton I'm curious

I am sure Fraser fully well knows what I am refering to, if he wishes to plead ignorance to it then thats his choice, I wont reveal information I was given because that person hadnt given me permission to share the information - And before Fraser questions it, he is indeed in Varyag.

DeletedUser

Do we ? :p
setting-himself-on-fire.gif

DeletedUser85711

It appears to be pretty crazy

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Varyag
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser57316

Either a lot of trains are being killed, or it is the calm before the ops.

DeletedUser

Ops with what nukes? apparently varyag has none as previously stated in this forum

Dammit Fraser, now we got workshops to rebuild.

Workshops, seriously? What is your logic behind that, just curious?

he doesent like the 1000 fakes we keep sending so hes trying to make them stop :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Ops with what nukes? apparently varyag has none as previously stated in this forum

he doesent like the 1000 fakes we keep sending so hes trying to make them stop :icon_biggrin:

Oh ok, so we will start faking with our spears. :lol:

DeletedUser83995

Good excuse for being bad at the game, but i guess that was one of the requirements for being invited to Bang!, spend more time on the externals while you get stomped in-game?

Flaming people who are better than you / eating you without even trying in-game is... different.

Little off topic and going back a bit.....

But had to address this post, its players/pnp posters like you that i cant stand.

Calling players bad on a world like this is just not very smart, as its a limited haul world.

These settings are meant to make great players look good and decent player look great, as there is no advantages of farming.

So to say someone is a bad player simply because he didnt do to well on a limited haul world (or no haul for this matter) is pointless. Not to mention the fact that your here on the pnp's classifying yourself as "better" just screams that your a noob.

Lastly Its hard to criticize Bang! and its members, as the tribe itself had pretty good players and not so great players in it but they had the odd stacked against them. Being right south of Arguably the best tribe in the world (Varyag) And southeast of the number 1 tribe in the world (1UP) and also having incomings from PPP (i think it was) on top of that our best player left to join Varyag. 9 tribes out of 10 would have fallen in that situation. Bang! just had a bad hand handed to them on this world.

On a topic related to this thread tho good luck Varyag, im sure you guys will make short work of this considering 1up couldnt even take a single village off Bang! for the longest time while receiving incomings from Vayrag and PFF.

Deleted User - 10770065

Little off topic and going back a bit.....

But had to address this post, its players/pnp posters like you that i cant stand.

Calling players bad on a world like this is just not very smart, as its a limited haul world.

These settings are meant to make great players look good and decent player look great, as there is no advantages of farming.

So to say someone is a bad player simply because he didnt do to well on a limited haul world (or no haul for this matter) is pointless. Not to mention the fact that your here on the pnp's classifying yourself as "better" just screams that your a noob.

Lastly Its hard to criticize Bang! and its members, as the tribe itself had pretty good players and not so great players in it but they had the odd stacked against them. Being right south of Arguably the best tribe in the world (Varyag) And southeast of the number 1 tribe in the world (1UP) and also having incomings from PPP (i think it was) on top of that our best player left to join Varyag. 9 tribes out of 10 would have fallen in that situation. Bang! just had a bad hand handed to them on this world.

On a topic related to this thread tho good luck Varyag, im sure you guys will make short work of this considering 1up couldnt even take a single village off Bang! for the longest time while receiving incomings from Vayrag and PFF.

Yeah, good one. It's not like Miranda Lambert didn't see the rim or nothing.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

What? Are you drunk, was 1 UP ever at war with Bang!? In fact we was at war with your enemies, meaning you guys were far from priority. Even with that we still rimmed one of your players recently.

And going back to you guys being 'against the odds' that was ALL 100% your own fault, terrible diplo and external personality's that made you guys hated by most.

DeletedUser83995

What? Are you drunk, was 1 UP ever at war with Bang!? In fact we was at war with your enemies, meaning you guys were far from priority. Even with that we still rimmed one of your players recently.

And going back to you guys being 'against the odds' that was ALL 100% your own fault, terrible diplo and external personality's that made you guys hated by most.

You guys "rimmed" a player that quit the account well before any villages were lost.

As for Bang! itself yeah our fate was 100% our fault, i can list 10-15 things Bang! could have done better. But in the end Bang! didnt last, the reason i say Bang! was dealt a bad hand is because 90% of Bang!'s problems where fixable but in our location it was hard to get the time needed to fix these problems. So in the end caused the tribe to fall apart. Not having the time to fix these problems where largely because of our location and the good tribes that surrounded us. As for the 10-15 issues with Bang! i could list i wasnt part of leadership there so dont feel it would be right for me to list them but they are all pretty obvious even to outsiders.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
He quit long before? yet his account was still growing, so you are either lying or there was a sitter involved meaning your point is still pointless.

In fact his last village cap was less than 2 days before his first loss