How would you like to see TW

DeletedUser

Wouldn't that only help the noobs in the beginning, who are unable to get those first villages, with limited resources?

i think it helps the more casual players like me that dont take it to serious.

it it would screw noobs..... the xperts would still grow faster

you should never start with the ability to noble that should still be worked to

DeletedUser

I still don't see why players that don't take a game serious (no, not like work) should be helped in any way. And what good does it do, if you lose 2 villages instead of 1 in the first days after the protection goes of?

This is not to trash your plan, but I would like to know how you see that.

DeletedUser

well i guess overall it just makes the begining of the game more intresting and dont forget these whatever number of villas dont have nobles i dont think some is gona noble all your villas in one go. just gives you more fun before nobles come out its a small thing really. it also inspire bigger earlier wars. like i said its a small thing and only really effects the first month of war on new

i just find new worlds are borring for roughly a month no good fights
I like month 3 the most on new worlds thats when the world starts to burn faster with wars.

DeletedUser

Something I'd really like is an option to fill in personal data on the map.
In other words (I'll try to explain): when you hoover over a village you can see data like the last report, the travelling distance etcetera. i'd like an option where I can fill in a personal reminder or something about the village.

DeletedUser

Yes, personal data on the map. That would really be usefull. Will probably be a very big drag on the server though.. But, I would love to see it.

Or if that is not doable, being able to paint individual villages a color of your choice. Not just whole players.

well i guess overall it just makes the begining of the game more intresting and dont forget these whatever number of villas dont have nobles i dont think some is gona noble all your villas in one go. just gives you more fun before nobles come out its a small thing really. it also inspire bigger earlier wars. like i said its a small thing and only really effects the first month of war on new

i just find new worlds are borring for roughly a month no good fights
I like month 3 the most on new worlds thats when the world starts to burn faster with wars.

The first month boring? :icon_eek: That is the most do or die moment of the whole game..

If someone takes you first village, your second will be the next target for sure and he will have 3:1 on you. And the first nobles are there by the end of the first week.

Sorry, I just don't see it. Anyone else perhaps?

DeletedUser

I would like to see the HQ have a limit to level 20 as there is really no point of having level 30 I think.

DeletedUser

Suppose it's handy is you get catted. But the majority of players would just rebuild the villages witht he HQ at level 20.

The wall makes a major difference, thus if you have frontline villages you build up a higher HQ. Having to wait that one less hour for the extra defence can be very helpful...

Villages that aren't front line shouldn't ever be high though...

I think the idea to not be able to get rimmed/restart more than 3 times would be great, with of course some kind of begginer protection of a few months. The "Drop the last 10 players" could also be good to a addition but, for example, until there are only 1000 players left. :scout:

twenty-five

The wall makes a major difference, thus if you have frontline villages you build up a higher HQ. Having to wait that one less hour for the extra defence can be very helpful...

To reinforce this point:

Code:
20	35:10:49
21	33:30:18
22	31:54:35
23	30:23:24
24	28:56:35
25	27:33:53
26	26:15:08
27	25:00:07
28	23:48:41
29	22:40:39
30	21:35:52

Wall 0 to 20 with level 20-30 HQ (speed 2). You save almost 14 hours.

Another reason for having a higher HQ is when you have enough resources from farming at the start up phase that you can keep the queue going 24/7 you can upgrade it to build quicker, in other words you grow faster. :icon_wink:

Saying get rid of the HQ above 20 is like saying remove warehouse levels above 25 or so. They aren't needed really for anything except if you're lazy. But people use them because they want to.

DeletedUser

I indeed meant the wall rebuilding. That is only reason to have HQ above 20, not when getting cata'd. Thanks Worm and 25.

although I do not agree with the latter about the start up phase. Than it is just waste of resources, you should be using on troops, in my eyes.

twenty-five

I indeed meant the wall rebuilding. That is only reason to have HQ above 20, not when getting cata'd. Thanks Worm and 25.

although I do not agree with the latter about the start up phase. Than it is just waste of resources, you should be using on troops, in my eyes.

Hmm.. what about when you're queue for a few days in your troop recruitment buildings? Sure you could upgrade them, or you could upgrade the HQ first and be able to upgrade them more. Simply it saves time (time is actually the most important 'resource' in the game - at least early on). I'd rather have my HQ to 23, at least, before going further, I'd rather save that time in the long run.

But this is all irrelevant for an almost 1 year, 10 month old world. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Hmm.. what about when you're queue for a few days in your troop recruitment buildings? Sure you could upgrade them, or you could upgrade the HQ first and be able to upgrade them more. Simply it saves time (time is actually the most important 'resource' in the game - at least early on). I'd rather have my HQ to 23, at least, before going further, I'd rather save that time in the long run.

But this is all irrelevant for an almost 1 year, 10 month old world. :icon_razz:

If recruitment lines are "full" and barracks and stables are build up, I would use those resources for nobles.

twenty-five

You are talking about the first week and you want to have HQ >20?

Yes. The earlier the better. Before you start mentioning troop counts, the people I know (including me) who do that, normally have the larger troop counts on the worlds they play.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Blondie, trust 25 on this one - he is one of the best start ups I know.

DeletedUser

I will take your word on it. I only started in this world, as this is the only one I ever played..

slinkiestwizard

i dont feel a need for more than a lvl 20 HQ unless under attack to build the walls quickly,Even at start up while putting HQ in que theres always leftover resources to build troops . No matter how much you farm you always run out of resources . Therefore i dont feel anything over 20 is relevant