+HR+ Declares War With RL

DeletedUser

Why is it a fail? A war at this point was hindering all their growths. This said, why would they want to continue to do fight when they all know that nothing positive is coming out of it?

I mean they fail for having to end the war before they even took any villaes. I'm glad they decided to wait longer before launching a bunch of noobs into war.

DeletedUser

What is the bet they will all kiss and make up. :)

To be serious though unless your in that area, I don't think it would be too interesting. Both tribes seem to have point*****s so it may end up being like 10 members Vs 10 members in the war. (Exaggerated just a bit.)

The more exciting wars are the ones with tribes who are within 10 places of each other.

P.S: Nice use of pictures!! :)

DeletedUser

they'll probaly both split up in couple months or so. then we won't have to worry about massive noob wars.

luc6

well the leader of +HR+ or ExR has abondon them he left for another tribe hehehe thats a nice duke i mean fluke

DeletedUser

What is the bet they will all kiss and make up. :)

To be serious though unless your in that area, I don't think it would be too interesting. Both tribes seem to have point*****s so it may end up being like 10 members Vs 10 members in the war. (Exaggerated just a bit.)

The more exciting wars are the ones with tribes who are within 10 places of each other.

P.S: Nice use of pictures!! :)

Dude, ur lost, u obviously just joined the discussion now, and u obviously didnt bother to read beyond the declaration...
The war is already over, so just go home instead of repeating "the hidden fortress"-scenario :p

DeletedUser

Lol for the most part SHU and RL have made up. I can't see anyone kissing or hugging KS right now tho.

DeletedUser

Dude, ur lost, u obviously just joined the discussion now, and u obviously didnt bother to read beyond the declaration...
The war is already over, so just go home instead of repeating "the hidden fortress"-scenario :p

You know me soo well, I got bored after the 2nd page. So I skipped the rest and posted my thoughts.

luc6

KS made another tribe anyway +A+ he left all his tribe mate to get killed by his sence of skills i guess he taught jump ship his crew and run would make him survive but i feel sorry for his tribe they didnt need to be rulled by him

DeletedUser54064

So wait, as the others said I couldn't be bothered to read after the 2nd page either, too much drama and stuff, who won the war?

DeletedUser

Short answer both sides came to a ceasefire but the consensus is that Exr or +HR+ got it's butt kicked.