+HR+ Declares War With RL

DeletedUser

luc6 the one that guided your army has refused to help any further tell that with that further news that you will step down as the leader and quit W37 to concebtrate on the W38 for another +HR+

This guy = fail
This guy = hit with ban hammer
This guy = noob

DeletedUser

So he has new account to be blocked.. well done

Thx mods we love u :D

luc6

This guy = fail
This guy = noob

i knew it was pointless to lead it was going in chaos i advised him to protect his members and sended many into just being killed sometimes you gotta learn to back out he was always messaging others to attack other targets when i went for 2 days there ODA went up after they crashed everywhere by his lead

DeletedUser

ardez on 10.05. at 17:36
I won't be joining you and I refuse to be apart of any tribe that accepts you in any position that would involve troop movements, diplomacy, or even recruitment.

You are a failed leader and an terrible strategist at best and you are not fit to lead ants into their own ant hill.

Oh dear!

DeletedUser

Apparently Saffy still thinks he can win the PnP aspects of the war, after they have lost the battle on ground...
True, no nobling against one another, but please guys what do u expect in a world as young as this one?
Also, your messages (Cardinall) are ambiguous and the meaning isn't clear - are you telling Saffy to quit or is he saying it himself? His OWN English obviously isn't good enough to communicate this through...
And now that one of his accounts have been banned for language, perhaps we can get down to some serious discussions (we have also managed to root out 2 of their spy accounts within RL)?!

Although Saffy asked in a very arrogant manner for an NAP, I was still gracious enough to respond with an offer (I know my word-choice here makes ME sound arrogant, but for christs sake the guy really pisses me off sometimes and I was hard put by not to slap him in the face). He didn't like the fact that I wanted to negotiate. Therefore I am making this offer, not to KS or his so-called "leadership" (note the names listed is their profile, they're all below average), but to the tribe as a whole: Change attitude and tone, change leadership and we can be partners rather than enemies!

I know how pointless this war is, because even if we are winning it it will take time for us to take down their stronger members because fact is that troops dont travel at the speed of light, and they take time to recruit. I want it to end, but not with an ass-whip like Saffy still around. So, let him quit, let him pretend that he isn't being forced by circumstances to restart, and lets turn a new page in the book.

-TheQw

DeletedUser

A ceasefire has been notified in Exr and SHU.

We are still awaiting the results of KS's leadership status.

And yes he is being asked to quit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just so you dont get pissed, a cease-fire with ExR is still pending. We're fine with SHU though ;)

DeletedUser

Ya SHU is okay but KS will be sorting his own mess out. At this point I have presented all this stuff to them and halted the war on HR's side. The rest is for KS to deal with. And if I where him I would just disband.

luc6

Shu has withdrawl everything with +HR+ or his new name,leadership is the same as always,i don't trust his words also as time being i feel his members and former members decide his fate,reason is he made everyone so weak that i have to order support everywhere,for me he was bad and he will continue to act bad and re send his member into doom itself

DeletedUser

hahaha. King failed. even his own members didnt like him. his tribe is plumeting down the ranks

DeletedUser

This guy = fail
This guy = noob

:lol: This Post Is Soooo Comical, It actually amazing.

Stop trying to be good by flaming someone, Either get your arse onto your main account. Or if you don't have one, Please chose the newb path instead of the noob path.

Go away or Ill be back :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Another victory for RL :icon_cool:

We no longer see ExR as a threat, and so have stopped campaigns against existing members. However, we will maintain our farming activities of the villages we have emptied (approximately 50 or so).

Lets just hope OGE see their mistakes before they have to learn it the hard way like Saffy....

-TheQw

deaquire

ha ive had some dealings with RL, and i agree with everything from your first post (not had time to read every post) and yeah, happy hunting :D

DeletedUser

ha ive had some dealings with RL, and i agree with everything from your first post (not had time to read every post) and yeah, happy hunting :D

Read the rest of the thread.

Then come back and edit.

Seriously.

DeletedUser

Another victory for RL :icon_cool:

We no longer see ExR as a threat, and so have stopped campaigns against existing members. However, we will maintain our farming activities of the villages we have emptied (approximately 50 or so).

Lets just hope OGE see their mistakes before they have to learn it the hard way like Saffy....

-TheQw

Way to exaggerate....Lol. :icon_confused: His tribe only had like 55 members max, atleast in K75.

Anyways, nice job on defeating someone without nobles.

DeletedUser

His tribe HAD 145 members. Doesn't any more, though, gloriously, there are still people joining.

DeletedUser

Why is it a fail? A war at this point was hindering all their growths. This said, why would they want to continue to do fight when they all know that nothing positive is coming out of it?

luc6

Why is it a fail? A war at this point was hindering all their growths. This said, why would they want to continue to do fight when they all know that nothing positive is coming out of it?

yes i agree but management at +HR+ wasn't good they had no sence of direction, leadership advise them to hit the impossible, when i took command at least the ODA went up, but then some +HR+ refused to listen and they almost all became farms.Anyway there is bigger fish to fry they should be building cause K75 is not safe lol.I hope some learned from this turn page and be on the lookout for more threats in the area and no im not saying our tribe.

DeletedUser

Way to exaggerate....Lol. :icon_confused: His tribe only had like 55 members max, atleast in K75.

Anyways, nice job on defeating someone without nobles.

Nope, they had 98 members on K75 alone, and a total of 145 like nphsmith said...