Quantity: 0 0 100 0 3 250 75 0 0 0 1 0
Losses: 0 0 99 0 0 191 55 0 0 0 1 0

Defender: saphira111
Village: 1% Power (564|726) K75

Quantity: 302 367 0 59 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0
Losses: 302 367 0 59 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0

Espionage
Resources scouted: 1.359 3.410 1.519
Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 20)
Barracks (Level 5)
Stable (Level 10)
Workshop (Level 1)
Smithy (Level 14)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 1)
Timber camp (Level 17)
Clay pit (Level 17)
Iron mine (Level 16)
Farm (Level 16)
Warehouse (Level 13)
Hiding place (Level 3)
Wall (Level 13)

Haul: 1.237 3.106 1.387 5730/5730

luc6

RL has like 3 enemies if they hit here and there normal ODA will rise but the only thing i saw was hitting farms unless im prove otherwise and come on i just joined in give me time now also i never said who was winning

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You still have lost more than your enemy.. :p

130k resources of loss from you and 85k resources loss from rl saphira

I dont think your war against rl is working.. :p

DeletedUser

You still have lost more than your enemy.. :p

130k resources of loss from you and 85k resources loss from rl saphira

I dont think your war against rl is working.. :p

The resources you have claimed we have lost would mostly have been from the lower points in our tribe getting farmed. :wood::clay::iron:

and if I may ask how did you calculate these numbers?

DeletedUser54064

The resources you have claimed we have lost would mostly have been from the lower points in our tribe getting farmed. :wood::clay::iron:

When you put the numbers into the simulator it tells you the resources they are worth as well as population, I am not sure whether it is a premium only option, but yeah it does that >_>.

DeletedUser

He was looking at the report Shapira posted - just that attack, which, BTW, did not seem to catch any offense troops.

DeletedUser

Makes sense.

And smith yes I do know what it means and if you look at the data SHU and HR are not the ones being attacked. The high numbers are coming from RL's farming operations of other tribes. And considering we are still getting all the targets scouted and sorted out I would say we are doing very well to this point.

2 RL members have already thrown in the towel as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

luc6

the best to say is less talk more reports lets wait a couple days to see whats going on still fresh

luc6

i do make sence just how can you organise someone that ask help talking doesnt solve anything im waiting for them to follow orders lol

also kingsaphira don't bother with theQW less you flame each other less you will be flame you had all received what to do prove it so you don't feel like a total loss so don't post nothing imature just post reports thats what a war topic is

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i do make sence just how can you organise someone that ask help talking doesnt solve anything im waiting for them to follow orders lol

More sense I think we are on a roll.:lol:

For the latest status report no one has yet been nobled and we have been at war almost 48hours.:icon_surprised: Is this divine intervention or mutual noobieness.:icon_cool:

luc6

More sense I think we are on a roll.:lol:

For the latest status report no one has yet been nobled and we have been at war almost 48hours.:icon_surprised: Is this divine intervention or mutual noobieness.:icon_cool:

can't noble without nobles

DeletedUser

Dis is true.

We could try once we get them though.

Last edited by a moderator:

luc6

Defender: vnodno
Village: Pa_YwEt_sAte L@y (509|764) K75

Quantity: 113 133 0 26 50 36 0 0 0 8 1 0
Losses: 113 133 0 26 50 36 0 0 0 8 1 0

Haul: 2.125 1.886 2.424 6435/27490
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 11 to level 5

Defender: vnodno
Village: Pa_YwEt_sAte L@y (509|764) K75

Quantity: 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Haul: Hidden by the report owner.
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 6 to level 0

Defender: Tenser310
Village: Avon (522|788) K75

Quantity: 23 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 23 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Haul: 968 23 615 1606/8190
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 10 to level 8

only thing i have not much but hope it gets better

DeletedUser

Response

Hi, a (rather lengthy) response to all the flaming i have been enjoying since yesterday:

You know, I seriously don't get these HR-guys sometimes :S

First, Nphsmith (thank you very much btw) provides us with factual proof of how strong RL is against how "strong" +HR+ is. These numbers clearly speak in our favour, yet once again the Retard bro's have to juggle it around in their little hot-air inflated world. Messing around with the figures like babies with rubix cubes, they end up with the surprising conclusion that RL sucks, based upon the idea that those OD scores must have been achieved BEFORE our war started (by us kicking ass on R~I~P and POP!). Isn't this kinda hypocritical I ask myself, when they have just complained about how dumb we are and how much we're losing by having war on multiple fronts??? Also, they go further on to deny the fact that we have the capacity to kick their asses too, when they have just themselves admitted it that thats what we do to tribes *lol*
Then one of their guys show some new numbers within their oh-so-mighty time frame that they wanted, and it STILL proves that we kick ass. Thats when they come up with the Punch-line: +HR+ ahs gone up 19k ODD since the beginning of the war (according to Cardinals own numbers), and our ODA has gone up 21k since the start...
Are you still saying thats not us when your own numbers tell us so?
I would think that the fact that SHU and HR's ODD numbers are so close to our ODA numbers would prove the point :S

Oh brother...
So after telling us how much we can't kick ass on 3 tribes, you're telling us that all our ODA comes form kicing ass on 2 other tribes than yours...

I mean, come on man, thats kinda like saying this in 2 steps:
  1. "Dude, you guys totally suck because you're getting your ASS wooped by everybody around you, including us retards who can't show the proof of it"
  2. "Dude, you guys can't kick ass on us because you seriously kick ass on everybody else, including us!"

Well let me tell you one more little thing: R~I~P is not only in the past, but also disbanded before our war against +HR+ started. Furthermore, the "war" against POP! consists of us farming 3-4 of their members... big deal *lol* (yes i know that makes us look a little less strong and cool, buts its a fact and besides, it shows how dumb +HR+ really are: their propaganda is as full of hole as a sieve!)

Its too bad King Saphira isn't as good at playing TW as he is at flaming. Or rather, maybe it IS good because then he wouldn't even have found out how to send fakes on me by now ;)

Try out TribalHugs instead, ithats more your kind of game KS: TribalHugs!

Don't you guys also find it rather funny that this propaganda-ridden self-styled dictator boy who is over 200 points lower than RL's own frickin' average? I mean, come on, sure its funny to read how much you hate us all and how small your d!ck is, but at least have something to keep it in. How many people seriously can trust in a little kid who has grown by an average of 41 points a day in the last 5 days? A little kid who hasn't cleared a single village himself in this war until now (his total OD has gone up an amazing 8 points in the past 10 days)?
I'm no heavy-weight player myself, but at least I know how to click on my village headquarters and barracks (I'd be happy to give you a few tips you know...)
But hey, its ok, there has to be some of all kinds here in society... we need people like you too, the disdainful and self-obsessed penis-gap who likes to shout and scream at his people to sacrifice themselves so he can go on online forums and brag about his "achievements"! Seriously, people like you make life so much more interesting some times :D

Oh, and by the way, how many tribes have you asked for help against RL by now, 5 or 6?

Notes aside:

Cornell>> Hey dude, watch our with the half-eaten cookies! They're far more dangerous than your drink-sodden spearmen. I mean, I could get swine flu over here you know...

Heremod>> yup, 4 fakes yerday... except one of their members cancelled his after i sent one back at him, *lol*.
Fakes aren't very convincing coming from K65 and a 600-point n00b from K75 :S

Red Cloud>> true, we need evidence... comin' up with extra chili sauce as soon as i compile a list ;)

luc6>> who says we dont have nobles? ;)

Oh, and I'm also in a bid of a dilemma... Farming or flaming, don't know which one I enjoy the most by now! I haven't had this much fun since last time I had sex :D

------------------------------------------------------------

Poem Dedicated to Sir King Saphira himself:

I who suck by game and by flame
Once realized, that I was very lame.
A King by name, a drag-queen by night
I always did what I could, to avoid a fight.
Because all of the big bad axemen he had
Gave me quite a fright!
And as LC's also said, "Dear lad,
You are shall be PWNED, pretty bad!"
Made me realize, as I went to bed
That to the wolves, I would soon be fed.
And so my tail between my legs went
Just as some urine, I had to vent!

(Copyright by TheQw, 2009)

P.S.: thanks for the fake: Report

DeletedUser

Hey guys im up north so not really being paying attention, but if i were either of your tribes i would be more worried about AKQJ10 than anybody else.

DeletedUser

Well this is turning Interesting ,even though this is just a rim Border Skirmish, fighting at my Borders between the Two strongest Tribes in that Area. Why has this started?

DeletedUser

Nah AKQJ10 are good but I would be more concerned with securing Farm space, the only way either tribe is going to get good Farms is by mauling the other Tribe, then They can look to other potential rivals