Hugging

• Thread starter Indecisive Nubzz
  • Start date

DeletedUser

thegame45 Sep 30, 19:56
To ALL tribe,

CGI~DA has agreed to be our friends in the first instance we will be napped and share a forum so we can chat etc.

So in short we have another to help V jager or rehab. So I have to say those leaving will be fighting the rest of the world.

I bet we do alright from what may come :)

Thanks

thegame45

How many tribes are you actually hugging this world? If we didn't drop the NAP we had and stole a few villages from you over the past few hours.. That would mean you would be hugging half the world o_O You basically stated that anyone leaving would be against the rest of the world. Scare tactics to keep members?

- Nubzz

DeletedUser

Allies

SUBV

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)

~THO~
-V-
CGI~DA
GHOST
SoL
KIAN2

Enemies

DOTA 2
DOTA

This was just posed to me in regards to your Diplomacy.. Seems you have just hugged everything around you. Remember I said yesterday about players becoming unhappy and wanting out? This was the reason.

A map just encase most of you guys don't see this an issue:
http://twsmap.com/mapservice/en82?&...ntrex=500&centrey=500&fill=000000&grid=1&bm=1

I added Jager/Rehab to the map as "Black". Thankfully we removed our NAP of that would have been one hell of a spot of purple on the map as NAPs. Wow..

- Nubzz

DeletedUser116463

This is what will happen if you keep on hugging but cant protect a member.
I encourage every members of Seven to re evaluate your situation there. You guys are too dense in your area you need space to breath.

Side 1:
Tribes: Jäger
Side 2:
Tribes: Se7en

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 0
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24,570
Side 2: 0
Difference: 24,570

chart

DeletedUser84793

now don't go bragging just yet..this game has just begun..if im not mistaken we have taken a good number of villages from your tight nit group...you hit a member who was a bit inactive...thats not victory! but i do understand how a bunch of you guys over their is bouncing up and down thinking 24,000 points is a major deal compared to all the barbs you noble..lol how about this.. try to attack and take a village from a guy like me or some of my other bothers? you'll fall flat on your asses i'm sure! now lets be fair here guys..this is not tribal huggz...we are allies with 1 tribe..we have a NAP on some others..now this don't mean we are hugging it out with anyone...this only means we are setting our sights on you and your butt buddy's..lol we dont try to recruit for points...we don't play the merger game like you guys do...this my little friends has only just begun...I may just noble your duke out just for shits and giggles...cheers!:icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

now don't go bragging just yet..this game has just begun..if im not mistaken we have taken a good number of villages from your tight nit group...you hit a member who was a bit inactive...thats not victory! but i do understand how a bunch of you guys over their is bouncing up and down thinking 24,000 points is a major deal compared to all the barbs you noble..lol how about this.. try to attack and take a village from a guy like me or some of my other bothers? you'll fall flat on your asses i'm sure! now lets be fair here guys..this is not tribal huggz...we are allies with 1 tribe..we have a NAP on some others..now this don't mean we are hugging it out with anyone...this only means we are setting are sights on you and your butt buddy's..lol we dont try to recruit for points...we don't play the merger game like you guys do...this my little friends has only just begun...I may just noble your duke out just for shits and giggles...cheers!:icon_twisted:

As you can see Stealthy, Clone was the only player who nobled a player from Se7en, he was ready in advance and went in head first and took 4 villages on his own in a flash mate. We haven't even begun to show you guys what a good battering is. This tribe was apparently made from Pirana from w48 if i'm correct? That tribe who everyone hated for mass hugging, will I go to the w48 forums and copy some threads to here for a read?

- Nubzz

DeletedUser84793

As you can see Stealthy, Clone was the only player who nobled a player from Se7en, he was ready in advance and went in head first and took 4 villages on his own in a flash mate. We haven't even begun to show you guys what a good battering is. This tribe was apparently made from Pirana from w48 if i'm correct? That tribe who everyone hated for mass hugging, will I go to the w48 forums and copy some threads to here for a read?

- Nubzz

not really interested in other world forum post...w82 is all i care about...Nubzz it would seem to me you played this game for a bit...you know how the score works i'm sure...You guys are getting me off my major target if i had to tell the truth to you...you see what annoys me is..I set up my personal ops..get all ready to strike..and the next thing i know i get a few lame players sending crap fakes at me and i come on these externals and see you guys bragging about a 24,000 points you just got off of us...now you make me hungry for jag players even more then before...and with that being said i can say the same for lots of players in our tribe as well..now here is the scoop...you annoyed me..thats not a good thing. I am coming for you and your tribe..and no one is gonna stop that..and you know why my little friend? because you messed with the wrong tribe...I will see the destruction of your tribe and your allies...end of story! Happy hunting...:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser116463

Lol... lets compare our reputation then? and also check your external friendlist.

What i meant stelthy, Thats a baseless statement.

DeletedUser

not really interested in other world forum post...w82 is all i care about...Nubzz it would seem to me you played this game for a bit...you know how the score works i'm sure...You guys are getting me off my major target if i had to tell the truth to you...you see what annoys me is..I set up my personal ops..get all ready to strike..and the next thing i know i get a few lame players sending crap fakes at me and i come on these externals and see you guys bragging about a 24,000 points you just got off of us...now you make me hungry for jag players even more then before...and with that being said i can say the same for lots of players in our tribe as well..now here is the scoop...you annoyed me..thats not a good thing. I am coming for you and your tribe..and no one is gonna stop that..and you know why my little friend? because you messed with the wrong tribe...I will see the destruction of your tribe and your allies...end of story! Happy hunting...:icon_twisted:

Firstly you don't know a single thing about me, therefore don't comment. Secondly, you and what army will cause this destruction? Did we brag about 24,000 points? No, .....okay simply just added some stats up as i'm sure anyone who follows the forums would like to see what's going on.

Now Stealthy, I'm not sure of who you are or your previous experiences but be sure that you may bring your A game this world and make sure that you don't slip up like Stephen Gerrard as we aren't like anything you've ever faced. Ooh and, don't play that.. That player was inactive and that's why he lost his villages crap on the forums kid, if he was inactive then don't have him in the tribe.

Oooh and, when did you take villages from this so called "tight nit group"? Did I miss something or has TW not updated the past few weeks?

- Nubzz

DeletedUser

SubjectThe tribe Deadly Sin declared war on tribe Jägerbomb!
SentOct 01, 2015 17:29:21
The tribe is now at war with Deadly Sin!

War name: jager has se7en sins

Declaration:
Time to end the mass recruiting nubz from Jager, not a real tribe or a tribe that earns rank 1 but a tribe that recruits rank 1. Low slimy snakes with no loyalty and zero chance of winning this world.
In short Se7en and friends will kill you :)

» Show war statistics
» Report offensive war declaration

Could this have just been the worst declaration ever done on Tribalwars?

- Nubzz

DeletedUser84793

Lol... lets compare our reputation then? and also check your external friendlist.

What i meant stelthy, Thats a baseless statement.

lol i don't go out of my way to worry about the external friends list..this is true,come to think about it i'm very selective in what i call friend...so really your statement is more baseless then mine was..you see this is TW..and the only thing that matters is tribal friendship...let me run it down to you so you may understand my insane thinking a bit more...if you are not in my tribe...you are no friend...i cant be bought...i will hold no favors! its simple really..my tribe is family..i may have friends in other worlds at one point to another..but this is w82..which means you are no friend of mine if your not apart of our brotherhood...let me put it better for you to understand...if your NOT in my tribe or allies...i will kill you on the battlefield...or at best have you killed. you understand why now i don't worry about a friends list? to many players in TW worry to much about friends and not tribe...i don't do that..i simply enjoy the sport of killing a player in this game...thats it really...I guess you can say i have no soul to players no matter who they are if their not on my team. this is tribal wars...not tribal hugzz...the only thing that matters is Se7en and our allies. but i dont expect you to understand that since all you care about is making friends..lol Cheers!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Interesting, the top two tribes are allied, and have the nerve of accusing others of hugging...

DeletedUser84793

SubjectThe tribe Deadly Sin declared war on tribe Jägerbomb!
SentOct 01, 2015 17:29:21
The tribe is now at war with Deadly Sin!

War name: jager has se7en sins

Declaration:
Time to end the mass recruiting nubz from Jager, not a real tribe or a tribe that earns rank 1 but a tribe that recruits rank 1. Low slimy snakes with no loyalty and zero chance of winning this world.
In short Se7en and friends will kill you :)

» Show war statistics
» Report offensive war declaration

Could this have just been the worst declaration ever done on Tribalwars?

- Nubzz

about time nubzz...i was wondering why you was taking your time declaring war..lol it would appear i made you a bit pissy...thats the spirit boy! lol your growing up now and becoming a man..im proud of ya!...let the games begin i say....:icon_twisted:

nevermind i was wrong our tribe declared..lol forget what i just said nubzz you still a little boy..and certainly not a man in this game..lol

DeletedUser

Not to mention the fact that,

Rehab has sent out mass-recruit mails like this (to the entire southern hemisphere):

[spoil] Lord Thomas II today at 13:25
Hi mate,

To your west and south is our tribe Rehab.
Our group has great potential, because of it's experience and skills.
We think we will be a better option for you than your current tribe. I would like to invite you and a number of other players to our group.

There will be a short period of trial in which we make sure you are not a spy. During this period you are in our tribe, but you can't see most of the forums. We will support you though if necessary! What we expect you to do is simple: hit your old tribe or an assigned tribe hard!

I am looking forward to your reply.

-Thomas[/spoil]

Vulturing players from tribes, when they are at war; even sticking their nose in wars that they don't belong.
Eventually it will catch up to you, and those little guys that you deem so "unworthy" will team up on you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

about time nubzz...i was wondering why you was taking your time declaring war..lol it would appear i made you a bit pissy...thats the spirit boy! lol your growing up now and becoming a man..im proud of ya!...let the games begin i say....:icon_twisted:

nevermind i was wrong our tribe declared..lol forget what i just said nubzz you still a little boy..and certainly not a man in this game..lol

Does declaring war make you more a man? I was going to declare war 2-3 days ago though why would we when we could have just prepped up, nicked a few villages and made plans?

- Nubzz

DeletedUser84793

Does declaring war make you more a man? I was going to declare war 2-3 days ago though why would we when we could have just prepped up, nicked a few villages and made plans?

- Nubzz

well i'm afraid now its to late for you guys..we never lost a war yet..it don't look good for you nubzz. Now you got to prove to the world your more then just a mass recruiter and barb noblers...now you got to fight for real..you guys nicked the wrong village from the wrong tribe..lol i dont always do this but im gonna give you 1 major advise just to help you a little here...ready? Don't sleep! Thats it...the moment anyone of you guys close an eyelid...the moment we hear you snoring...you will lose villages...come to think about it...thats not really good advise for you nubzz..i'm sorry i dont think i can help you...after all we will take your villages even if your awake...anyways enjoy your game for how ever long it last..lol Cheers...:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

well i'm afraid now its to late for you guys..we never lost a war yet..it don't look good for you nubzz. Now you got to prove to the world your more then just a mass recruiter and barb noblers...now you got to fight for real..you guys nicked the wrong village from the wrong tribe..lol i dont always do this but im gonna give you 1 major advise just to help you a little here...ready? Don't sleep! Thats it...the moment anyone of you guys close an eyelid...the moment we hear you snoring...you will lose villages...come to think about it...thats not really good advise for you nubzz..i'm sorry i dont think i can help you...after all we will take your villages even if your awake...anyways enjoy your game for how ever long it last..lol Cheers...:icon_evil:

You type like your dying to take a piss mate, please excuse yourself and use the toilet.

In regards to nobling villages and a real war, who exactly have you warred this world to prove yourself? You are the old Pirana tribe from w48 though the top 2 players who finished that world are in Se7en and SUBV and yet to take there #2 village. So who actually came across worth talking about?

Take some advise kidd, go sit down before I sit you down.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser84793

You type like your dying to take a piss mate, please excuse yourself and use the toilet.

In regards to nobling villages and a real war, who exactly have you warred this world to prove yourself? You are the old Pirana tribe from w48 though the top 2 players who finished that world are in Se7en and SUBV and yet to take there #2 village. So who actually came across worth talking about?

Take some advise kidd, go sit down before I sit you down.

- Nubzz

well for your information their nubzz im 44 years old thank you...lol and your offer seems very interesting to me..i beg you.. make me sit down! i challenge you to try..Duke or no duke you will never have the power to sit me down trust me! prove to the world...you can at least take out one player..much less our dominate tribe. it's a challenge i fear you cant take on...but the tone you use was awesome..their for a moment i mistaken you as a bad ass!...lol keep trying you'll get their one day..but not in this world!:lol: