SUBVERSION
Ghost
Bearded Fury
Beginning of the war
today at 17:29:21
Duration of war
0:52:37
Offer peace Invite a tribe to your side

Such a great tribe you had to add every tom dick and harry to the war :). Why even add FURY? Like Jesus Christ them guys are no where to be seen! Is this some sort of scare tactic?

- Nubzz

just goes to show you nubzz no one likes you...and this is just the beginning..you got bigger problems still to come...lets see...you will lose half your players because they will run away..why is that you ask? its simple your not a solid tribe..you recruit everyone and anyone...lol lets see..you noble barbs many pro like players will not stand for that..you pissed the world off nubzz...its very clear that jag will fall and fall hard...you know it to be true, deep down inside your pissing in your diapers and praying to the gods some how you'll make it through this..i bet everything i got that you already contacted rehab begging for help..thinking they will do your dirty work for you..lol to put it as plain as i can to you..your simply a noob duke who had short success that will fall hard. watch and see...enjoy the game!:icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 2849885

Hilarious that these newbies keep on about barb nobling in a church world. Your tribe is weak, your members unwilling to commit to any type of fight. You can complain about the tribe leading ODA in this world by a good margin forever, doesn't make it any less amusing. ODA doesn't just magically appear, it comes from the villages of yours that we take. When you actually start attacking instead of hugging and whining on the (pointless spammy attention craving) pub, let us know. Get that ODA up, then you guys can actually talk about having done something (anything). As of now you might as well be in vacation mode, none of you are doing anything, just like you haven't done anything all round except complain about how the top oda tribe isn't attacking enough.Advice for your duke, lol. Stop napping/allying every tribe you see, it'll open up more opportunities for your players to attack and grow.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84793

Hilarious that these newbies keep on about barb nobling in a church world. Your tribe is weak, your members unwilling to commit to any type of fight. You can complain about the tribe leading ODA in this world by a good margin forever, doesn't make it any less amusing. ODA doesn't just magically appear, it comes from the villages of yours that we take. When you actually start attacking instead of hugging and whining on the (pointless spammy attention craving) pub, let us know. Get that ODA up, then you guys can actually talk about having done something (anything). As of now you might as well be in vacation mode, none of you are doing anything, just like you haven't done anything all round except complain about how the top oda tribe isn't attacking enough.Advice for your duke, lol. Stop napping/allying every tribe you see, it'll open up more opportunities for your players to attack and grow.

their is no question that jag does have some good players..i never said all was lame..after all you at least sent fakes so far..lol but my question to you is why follow a noob duke? he will just use most of you when you get nobled a bit he will just eat you up when you offer nothing else to him..thats the way nubzz plays..perhaps you dont know him very well and just don't see it..but you will. I heard some screwed up tales about nubzz..on how he tricks players into doing his dirty work then kicks them afterwards or internals them..not a very loyal guy to have lead you..so far i guess some of you guys earned a right to brag a little by some stats you manage to put up sure...but for the most part..i would not give a bucket of piss for the future of jag...just saying..:lol:

Deleted User - 2849885

Nothing is set in stone, certainly not tribal ranks, this much is true. I am not interested in bragging or throwing around stats as much as most seem to be, I just find it amusing that people can look at our ODA, and then look at their own ODA and still talk shit. We could declare war on the entire world, but as it is there is nobody in our vicinity that we are giving a pass anyway. If you are in proximity you get nobled, not napped like some tribes policy seems to be. We don't need war status to do that. (As se7en is finding out)As far as nubzz goes, he is only human. Luckily I am here to provide a bit of sanity for everyone, since I am like sort of a big deal. (In my head).I love calling people on their bull, that goes for my tribemates too when I see it =D

IdentityTheft.

Interesting, the top two tribes are allied, and have the nerve of accusing others of hugging...

You'll find that I have accused no one of 'hugging' tribes, 'merge happy' tribes or any other thing you can think of. Each leader has their way of leading their tribe. It'll be the making of them or the first nail in the coffin. Only time will tell.

Not to mention the fact that,

Rehab has sent out mass-recruit mails like this (to the entire southern hemisphere):

[spoil] Lord Thomas II today at 13:25
Hi mate,

To your west and south is our tribe Rehab.
Our group has great potential, because of it's experience and skills.
We think we will be a better option for you than your current tribe. I would like to invite you and a number of other players to our group.

There will be a short period of trial in which we make sure you are not a spy. During this period you are in our tribe, but you can't see most of the forums. We will support you though if necessary! What we expect you to do is simple: hit your old tribe or an assigned tribe hard!

I am looking forward to your reply.

-Thomas[/spoil]

Vulturing players from tribes, when they are at war; even sticking their nose in wars that they don't belong.
Eventually it will catch up to you, and those little guys that you deem so "unworthy" will team up on you.

Amish, I will refer back to a comment you said to me on another thread. "You should be concerned about what's happening in your own neck of the woods, and not about what's going on over here".
However, I will once again clarify this since it is the only thing you have on Rehab and insist on bringing it up once again lol. Yes I gave Thomas the all clear to approach certain individuals regarding recruitment. I think it was about 6 in total, can't remember exactly. We provided the players in question an option. 'you don't ask you don't get'. We can afford to do this because we have limited our recruitment and currently stand at 36 members. It is clearly not a mass recruiting mail as If I wanted to mass recruit we would have 50. I see it as strategic recruitment. We approached the individuals that we thought had potential to make a good team member in the Rehab team. That is all mate.

I'm getting bored of this, "we will destroy you", "you have no friends", "you nobled an inactive player" bullsh...
Lets let the stats do the talking, the nukes do the hard work and leave the hostility on the battlefield. Best of luck to both sides.

Irn.

DeletedUser84793

Nothing is set in stone, certainly not tribal ranks, this much is true. I am not interested in bragging or throwing around stats as much as most seem to be, I just find it amusing that people can look at our ODA, and then look at their own ODA and still talk shit. We could declare war on the entire world, but as it is there is nobody in our vicinity that we are giving a pass anyway. If you are in proximity you get nobled, not napped like some tribes policy seems to be. We don't need war status to do that. (As se7en is finding out)As far as nubzz goes, he is only human. Luckily I am here to provide a bit of sanity for everyone, since I am like sort of a big deal. (In my head).I love calling people on their bull, that goes for my tribemates too when I see it =D

by the way you talk i can see your a good player...you just might have a good future in TW! thats something i don't say very often but when i do..i mean it..i call it the way i see it. its just sad to see a good player go to waste...I guess what i'm saying is..you seem a bit level headed and some what experience...nobz better hold you tight...it will be a shame to kill you almost but then again it would bring me such joy...be careful my friend...the more you speak the more i have the taste for blood, its not every day i face a worthy player such as your self...but good luck to you..youll need it.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Stealthy you need to get out more often.. You sound like you are about to go on a killing spree. This is just a game, try to breathe.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser117168

GUYS, stop throwing words at each other and actually write some good pnp, that war declaration wasn't the best, yes, but at least it has been done? Not 2 or 3 days late like you said Nubzz.. NOW please, was there really any declaration postponed from Jager side? Or are you just lying.. I actually believe seven are doing great within their tribe (talking about how you said they were falling apart on the inside with unhappy members)

Now, I look forward to this war and to what will happen next, I believe there's gonna be some surprises you don't even expect Nubzz.

And don't talk about other tribes you know nothing about, such as fury, get your head in the middle first, then don't assume stuff, and only then talk.

Now, go to war, all of you.

DeletedUser117702

Stealthy hate is a strong word and a word I never use but after having to read your boring same ol, same ol posts, I really do think I hate you!

You absolute shit player, you're lucky this isn't an x-rated forum or I would have you crying at your computer M8!

You're like 50, you act like you have the mental age of a 13 year old on smack bro.

Please, for once in your life, post a constructive comment. 703 posts and I bet their all pretty much the same.

Your tribe will get rekt mate, especially if your anything to do with their leadership... Cheers!

DeletedUser84793

Stealthy hate is a strong word and a word I never use but after having to read your boring same ol, same ol posts, I really do think I hate you!

You absolute shit player, you're lucky this isn't an x-rated forum or I would have you crying at your computer M8!

You're like 50, you act like you have the mental age of a 13 year old on smack bro.

Please, for once in your life, post a constructive comment. 703 posts and I bet their all pretty much the same.

Your tribe will get rekt mate, especially if your anything to do with their leadership... Cheers!

again just another pissed off player who i had rimmed on another world..got to love my fans..but gangnamstein i already proved you could not win against me once..i dont feel i want to go back in the past and do it again..their is no challenge...your comments or thoughts don't count here..and since i already told you,you waste my time..im gonna block you so i dont see your comments no more..i say again..you bore me now you will go away for good!...unless i see you on the battlefield yet again..then ill just have your ass go to the rim again..no biggy...goodbye noob!:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Up 53k ODA in the first 3 hours with 3 villages taken. 7 in total if you include Rusteds villages. Did you say this was a challenge Stealthy? So far mate Se7en have been the worst tribe we've came across with no structure. Se7en had like 14 caps and lost 0, declared war on someone there own size or thereabouts and down 3 in the first 3 hours. Talk about premature declaration. Number one rule of TW, prepare then declare.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser84793

Up 53k ODA in the first 3 hours with 3 villages taken. 7 in total if you include Rusteds villages. Did you say this was a challenge Stealthy? So far mate Se7en have been the worst tribe we've came across with no structure. Se7en had like 14 caps and lost 0, declared war on someone there own size or thereabouts and down 3 in the first 3 hours. Talk about premature declaration. Number one rule of TW, prepare then declare.

- Nubzz

No need to hump my leg Nubzz...This war just started...good god!..lol:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Okay, I can't help but admit I really like the banter. W80 ain't that live anymore so I like to read such an interesting argument. I am not kidding when I say I ate popcorn while reading. We had some leftover so I decided to eat it while reading. Finished eating before reading :D

DeletedUser84793

Okay, I can't help but admit I really like the banter. W80 ain't that live anymore so I like to read such an interesting argument. I am not kidding when I say I ate popcorn while reading. We had some leftover so I decided to eat it while reading. Finished eating before reading :D

good entertainment indeed!..lol i got to say im having a blast arguing with nubzz..lol

DeletedUser

good entertainment indeed!..lol i got to say im having a blast arguing with nubzz..lol

There will come a time that you realise that no matter how much shit you spit on thr forums that the stats speak volume.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser84793

There will come a time that you realise that no matter how much shit you spit on thr forums that the stats speak volume.

- Nubzz

you got to realize that just because you take out an easy player don't mean you will take out all..stats is good to see the results i agree..but this is a time based game..and time will tell all...their will be easy takes on both sides...what matters is who will take all...and time will tell that to be honest...

DeletedUser117702

again just another pissed off player who i had rimmed on another world..got to love my fans..but gangnamstein i already proved you could not win against me once..i dont feel i want to go back in the past and do it again..their is no challenge...your comments or thoughts don't count here..and since i already told you,you waste my time..im gonna block you so i dont see your comments no more..i say again..you bore me now you will go away for good!...unless i see you on the battlefield yet again..then ill just have your ass go to the rim again..no biggy...goodbye noob!:icon_rolleyes:

I take that back, I don't hate you, I feel sorry for you. You're clearly deluded.

Old Hobby

Up 53k ODA in the first 3 hours with 3 villages taken. 7 in total if you include Rusteds villages. Did you say this was a challenge Stealthy?

- Nubzz

It's been 3 hours and you're already calling them a horrible tribe? That's the stupidest thing I've heard in awhile.