Hugging

• Thread starter Indecisive Nubzz
  • Start date

brattydreams

https://en82.tribalwars.net/public_report/107df29b84592e5e28f2e408272c4709

Me thinks I hit some bonfires. Doesn't she look pretty though!

- Nubzz

I think if I was Duke of Jagger I would be embarrassed if I let the world see this. For multiple reasons if you look at the build. Unbalanced and no rams. Did you really expect there to be no walls or stacks? Bonfire or not you need a better nuke than what you sent.

DeletedUser84793

I think if I was Duke of Jagger I would be embarrassed if I let the world see this. For multiple reasons if you look at the build. Unbalanced and no rams. Did you really expect there to be no walls or stacks? Bonfire or not you need a better nuke than what you sent.

I was thinking the very same thing..im shocked he posted that up for the world to see...lol

setorines

I'm having trouble seeing why everyone is complaining about his nuke. Sure needs rams, but axes are stronger offensively than LC. choosing the fighting power in a nuke over farming is a sacrifice most aren't willing to make.

DeletedUser117702

It's a time based game so people will do well to save themselves time, a 2:1 ratio of axe to lc will save weeks of recruitment over the course of a world and you'll therefore get more usable nukes out of a balanced build.

Rams are mandatory and it shouldn't take a report to learn that.

setorines

I don't disagree that rams are important.

Granted the axe build nukes are considerably better. Make the nuke as quickly as possible, as LC die fill them in with axes. It's a good plan for a stronger nuke over time. Again rams should have been added.

DeletedUser116463

..yes we had a couple who quit like cowards and ran....

See this guy eyez who actually fought for seven leave the tribe. Why?

Mr.IamDestroyer Oct 02, 20:26
why did u leave the tribe mate?

eyesz Oct 02, 20:27
No difference between staying and leaving , so ..

Iin conclusion when eyesz killed the multiple nukes of Mr.IamDestroyer, Se7ven has no involvement regarding stacking or support, its a self effort of eyesz.

and eyesz is not a coward mate. He launched troops and nobles but died though and he defended his village well despite of the pressure so he has my respect.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84793

See this guy eyez who actually fought for seven leave the tribe. Why?

Mr.IamDestroyer Oct 02, 20:26
why did u leave the tribe mate?

eyesz Oct 02, 20:27
No difference between staying and leaving , so ..

Iin conclusion when eyesz killed the multiple nukes of Mr.IamDestroyer, Se7ven has no involvement regarding stacking or support, its a self effort of eyesz.

and eyesz is not a coward mate. He launched troops and nobles but died thoug hand defended his village despite of the pressure so he has my respect.

thats no shock you would say that..but i bet if he had done the same to you if he was in your tribe you would have said the same thing...now i admit calling him a coward was a bit out of line..so for that i guess i need to with draw my statement..but then again..i did not know he was fighting and defending on his own..i never seen a support request coming from him..all i know is he left for reasons i did not know. to be honest now i see his reasons and i may have come down harsh on him...because if it was me..i would have done the same thing if i felt my tribe did not back him...

I am shocked to see our members in the east fall as they appear to be doing now..no team work and its sad to see in many cases. I will not argue with the stats or will i condone the actions that appear to be happening at this moment in the tribe of Se7en. all i know is...i wont tolerate working with a bunch of inactive players and all the dead weight in that region...sad but true! not sure what to say..but i admit...i made my self look bad after all the talk that went on before this war was declared...only to see the beginning results to take place...not sure what to say...I'm just speechless and to be honest a bit pissed at the moment. my comments dont reflect on all our members..we do have great players that i know for a fact that plays as a team...my concerns and actions will be address to our members...just know that what jag has done so far has done very well taking advantage of this piss poor situation and has done good in the stats...All i can say is we as a team will fix this problem...one way...or the other! you can bet on that...

DeletedUser118393

I love how stealthy goes from "this is your end" to "it might be broken, we will do our best to fix it" in 2 days.

Se7en and friends have lossed villages from inactive players or noobs.. Why do you even have them? There actually might be 10 more inactives noobs or maybe 20.

From what I've seen the war so far is in Jager's favor, mostly due to the better preparation and supporting. I mean.. Common.. Look at that picture.. You guys (se7en) sending support packs of 15 troops?? If things don't change quickly this war will be a dozer running through bushes.

The lack of preparement is a sign of lack of skills. The same sign as you can find on the diplomacy list. I am in doubt why those tribes would even NAP you.

And to some guy named amishgangsta, what's your problem? I am a saint for giving people a way out of death. You should acknowledge that. But clearly your tribe isnt doing so well so i guess you don't know too much about it at all

Deleted User - 2849885

Not sure how you convinced yourself this could possibly end well. Its almost like some people were in an echo chamber and all they could say is barbs and recruiting for a few weeks. For all the trash talking people still overlook one main stat that is hard to argue with: We kill more (human player) enemy troops than anyone else in w82. Stats only count for so much, sure. Maybe we are bad, and everyone else is simply horrific. In any case it is a beneficial thing to your tribe to take this spanking earlier rather than later, you obviously see lots of room for improvement (and so do the defectors leaving your tribes). Here's a quote I like that I heard my second (last) time in rehab a few years ago:
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.
Doesn't exactly apply, since you will eventually surrender. But it is a convenient quote because I have it tacked it to my wall...... =)

DeletedUser116463

You no0b took screen shot the simulator for what purpose? what is your point bdw? lol...

And who is jager's academy?
We have none mate... your allegation is pretty shallow and baseless.

DeletedUser

Okay... You asked for it.

e09a374f4ccfdaf849ea8f4b71ff5d84.png

Posted simulations are to show how ineffective a ramless nuke is compared to a nuke with rams. The fact that you're arguing that point makes me question your own skill level.

DeletedUser116463

Okay... You asked for it.

e09a374f4ccfdaf849ea8f4b71ff5d84.png

Posted simulations are to show how ineffective a ramless nuke is compared to a nuke with rams. The fact that you're arguing that point makes me question your own skill level.

ah okay..its clear then.

Hello, i know who you are. :D

this is mark bdw

EDIT: Sorry for calling you noob bud. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

About that nuke :)

I wasn't hoping to get any of that nuke back, we knew eyesz had bonfire with a lot of cats, though.. We needed to hit him as soon as we could before more cats arrived (assuming he was being stacked) so I used all my rams and cats faking and splatted my nuke. This wasn't an attempt to noble a village, just sacraficing a decent nuke for a tribe member to noble a village.

- Nubzz

brattydreams

I wasn't hoping to get any of that nuke back, we knew eyesz had bonfire with a lot of cats, though.. We needed to hit him as soon as we could before more cats arrived (assuming he was being stacked) so I used all my rams and cats faking and splatted my nuke. This wasn't an attempt to noble a village, just sacraficing a decent nuke for a tribe member to noble a village.

- Nubzz

Still doesn't explain no rams in the build. Rams are essential otherwise you wasted the nuke period and as a helping hand for a tribe mate is BS. Rams hit before your other troops and that wall gives a ton of defense so to not even try to take it down (speed or not) is silly and a waste. All you did was give the defender easy ODD. Better to just admit your mistake and move on than to keep trying to defend the decision.

DeletedUser84793

I love how stealthy goes from "this is your end" to "it might be broken, we will do our best to fix it" in 2 days.

Se7en and friends have lossed villages from inactive players or noobs.. Why do you even have them? There actually might be 10 more inactives noobs or maybe 20.

From what I've seen the war so far is in Jager's favor, mostly due to the better preparation and supporting. I mean.. Common.. Look at that picture.. You guys (se7en) sending support packs of 15 troops?? If things don't change quickly this war will be a dozer running through bushes.

The lack of preparement is a sign of lack of skills. The same sign as you can find on the diplomacy list. I am in doubt why those tribes would even NAP you.

And to some guy named amishgangsta, what's your problem? I am a saint for giving people a way out of death. You should acknowledge that. But clearly your tribe isnt doing so well so i guess you don't know too much about it at all

If your going to Quote me please get it right...what i said was as a team we will fix this problem one way or the other...never said we will do our best..lol and maybe you misunderstood my comments...i never said "it might be broken" what i said was basically i cant argue with nubzz on what him and the others in jag said as far as the stats..you see i admit when their right on something..i cant argue with what they said..their right..to be 14+ to zero this quick into the war is a huge problem. and as far as the support packets goes..i agree sending 8/8/8 support each is just down right stupid and we have members who also agree with what has been said here...it makes us look bad indeed!..

You know its funny...if i tend to disagree with anyone here..players argue with me..if i agree to some of what has been said..still players argue with me..some of you guys are nothing but sharks regardless what i say!..lol the cold hearted truth is the truth...and at least i admit that when i see it..much more then what i can say for most here who will do nothing but argue the point no matter what..

I do give credit to jag for their fast start...I do agree to what has been said by our enemy's here..i wont be stupid and say their full of it when they make good points...but please note i also said we will fix it one way or the other...this means the problems here will be fixed! I'm not in leadership...I cant control what some idiot does..sending a request of crappy support packets is not my doing and myself thought it was lame as well...their is a lot of good players here that said the same thing...

I guess to make this clear as day to you guys here...Me and other top players will continue to play our game...no more and no less. the fault or mistakes of others don't reflect on us as a team..it just jag has taken advantage of hitting weak ass players who has no clue of what their doing..thats it! now admitting jag has made good points on here is not a sign of weakness..but just shows we agree to the facts they present..because thats not how the game should be played. they know it and i know it...but in no means show weakness just because i admit when they are right in their arguments. facts is facts and the stats don't lie...and huge noob mistakes has been made on our side of things...:icon_cool:

DeletedUser84793

- Nubzz

No offense their buddy but that argument seems kinda lame to use...my question is why waste troops to begin with? no need to do that...maybe you should just say you wanted a half ass nuke to look like a fake in hopes to make a sneaky kill..now that i would say you gambled but lost..but saying you wasted your troops just for shits and giggles so another tribe member can noble it dont make much logic to me...i mean im not gonna try to bash ya on what you did..its your troops not mine..each player plays their own game as far as im concern...but still it was risky and you got killed in trying...no worries..every player from one time to another makes mistakes...the key thing is learn from it!...:lol:

DeletedUser117168

No offense their buddy but that argument seems kinda lame to use...my question is why waste troops to begin with? no need to do that...maybe you should just say you wanted a half ass nuke to look like a fake in hopes to make a sneaky kill..now that i would say you gambled but lost..but saying you wasted your troops just for shits and giggles so another tribe member can noble it dont make much logic to me...i mean im not gonna try to bash ya on what you did..its your troops not mine..each player plays their own game as far as im concern...but still it was risky and you got killed in trying...no worries..every player from one time to another makes mistakes...the key thing is learn from it!...:lol:

The bold part just shows the kind of player you are ^~^ One that doesn't sacrifice for the sake of the tribe.

Even though Nubzz nuke was crap, his attitude was A+ that's why Jager might come on top of this war in the end.

But it's only in the beginning, I am just giving my opinion.

Good luck to all

DeletedUser84793

The bold part just shows the kind of player you are ^~^ One that doesn't sacrifice for the sake of the tribe.

Even though Nubzz nuke was crap, his attitude was A+ that's why Jager might come on top of this war in the end.

But it's only in the beginning, I am just giving my opinion.

Good luck to all

good point you made..i dont think i said it was lame to help another team mate out..he could have done that still if he had rams or cats in his nuke..perhaps he could have manage to break the wall down for his team mate..really what im saying is..i respect in his mind he is helping his team mate regardless..yes i agree good job! but i think he would have helped him better by hitting that wall down..but really makes no difference to me one way or the other...by all means i hope he continues to help his team mates..lol but yes he is a team player and i respect that win or lose...and i agree in most cases Nubzz attitude is good...never said he was an idiot...lol