Huuuuugggggzzzzzzzzzzz! <3

hanibalii

I felt this needed a new thread.
Looks like MuFFiN are taking quite a few PacMan Members in....

DeletedUser

Quick spam before AoL arrives :x

spam-can.jpg

DeletedUser

muffinz are just being smart, taking in only the best members, it was always going to happen eventually, i mean just look at their positioning...

DeletedUser107233

will the same happen to muffinz like it did with pacman and bickering?

DeletedUser22909

Muffin has different players though. But I'm uninformed about any premads in this world, I just slipped in and found myself a tribe. Are Jimmyto and Royalist still active? What about K-Magik?

DeletedUser107679

Muffin has different players though. But I'm uninformed about any premads in this world, I just slipped in and found myself a tribe. Are Jimmyto and Royalist still active? What about K-Magik?

They are around yes but ironically not in Muffin. Not Jimmyto though unfortunately. Miss him alot. :(

DeletedUser

muffinz are just being smart, taking in only the best members, it was always going to happen eventually, i mean just look at their positioning...
Thank you for these kind words darthmoleman, in what will obviously turn out to be a flaming topic I'm sure.

We have merged with some of Pacman, whilst the others have split off and formed Agency.

MuFFiN (before the merge) was a very nice tribe to be in, no internal arguing, everyone coordinating and getting on well. However, it was inevitable that we were going to either war or merge with Pacman. It may surprise you that, around 2 hours before the merge, we were primed to attack Pacman (you may have noticed we weren't nobling as quickly as other tribes, because we were stacking nobles for this). DaB had in fairness made the smart move of turning Idea! against MuFFiN by informing them we were planning to attack them (this was not true). Luckily, I find out about this move and started making plans with Idea! regarding attacking Pacman, which wasn't a pleasant feeling as I know quite a few of their members, and am especially close Harlos and Kalkoenvet from W10.

Then DaB left, and the turmoil within Pacman became apparent.

I was contacted immediately by Kalkoenvet and Harlos, and we got straight to the point. War or merge. After weighing up the options, we decided forming one tribe would leave us in the strongest possible position. I'll be honest, it did not take long to come to this conclusion.

However, I would not accept any of the group that had caused the disruption within Pacman. We had a 4-hour long skype conversation, which involved DaB, going through hundreds of mails and hours of skype conversations to filter out who we believed would disrupt harmony within the new merged tribe. They were located, and Harlos dismissed them. They are now Agency. I do not know too many of them, but looking in to some of the evidence I believe it would have been difficult to form an efficient and cooperative tribe with the players involved. I mean no disrespect to them, it's just the way they play TW. Our styles would clash and we'd just have another Pacman on our hands.

So, after all the preparation, we have finally merged. We're currently sorting out a couple of small issues (not player-behavior related), but soon we'll be a fully functional tribe. The signs are very promising, the players I have been speaking with are my kind of players and I hope they like my style of leadership too (although they haven't had much time to judge it). Everyone is joking around and enjoying the skype channel, and the forums posts are all promising. Many MuFFiNz and Pacman players have been working together for a couple of weeks now any way, just because we were on good terms ^^

So any way, that's what has happened. I hope you didn't find it too boring, and enjoyed having a bit of insight in to the goings-on :)

I fully expect some flames, I won't begrudge Weilai521 after the bitching I gave him earlier on about Bunny/Blank (Pencil) :p

Any way, I'm tired and poorly :( I'll wake up and read some of the comments <3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

However, it was inevitable that we were going to either war or merge with Pacman. It may surprise you that, around 2 hours before the merge, we were primed to attack Pacman

Many MuFFiNz and Pacman players have been working together for a couple of weeks now any way, just because we were on good terms ^^

So..you were best buddies but planning to attack them oO

DeletedUser

So..you were best buddies but planning to attack them oO
We weren't 'best buddies', some of our members were on good terms with their neighbours. DaB was the one with the sneaky tactics, so we had to prepare when we found out about them. No one else in Pacman (as far as I'm aware) knew of DaB's strategy. It was a bit naughty of him, but would have been effective if they'd worked :) He apologised for them before he left. I should really go to bed naow :(

DeletedUser

However, I would not accept any of the group that had caused the disruption within Pacman. We had a 4-hour long skype conversation, which involved DaB, going through hundreds of mails and hours of skype conversations to filter out who we believed would disrupt harmony within the new merged tribe. They were located, and Harlos dismissed them. They are now Agency. I do not know too many of them, but looking in to some of the evidence I believe it would have been difficult to form an efficient and cooperative tribe with the players involved. I mean no disrespect to them, it's just the way they play TW. Our styles would clash and we'd just have another Pacman on our hands.

No doubt you will be flamed for 'hugging' however that paragraph confirms my suspicions

And shows you are a clever cookie ... sorry muffin

DeletedUser

Call it, auguthy's tribe :icon_cool:

lol, im just joking!

Imagine the scenario if the opposite decision was made, it would have been total chaos up there... Im looking forward what is gonna happen with this new tribe.