Huuuuugggggzzzzzzzzzzz! <3

DeletedUser

Didn't realise you played here. oO

And shutup giles.

I'm actually quite close to you.......3 hours away with pally ;)

The events this week regarding pacman has been very interesting to say the least. My guess is that MuFFin will inherit some incomings with the merge, but I think they'll be ok. They've been a solid tribe thus far, and their leader is no scrub. Thats key because they will need strong leadership. Only time will tell....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93450

[spoil]
I'm actually quite close to you.......3 hours away with pally ;)

The events this week regarding pacman has been very interesting to say the least. My guess is that MuFFin will inherit some incomings with the merge, but I'm willing to bet my money on them. They've been a solid tribe thus far, and their leader is no scrub. Time will tell....
[/spoil]

Ign?

And yea, i agree. (that's ontopic, right?)

DeletedUser104941

I don't have an issue with people merging/hugging etc. I disagree with it, but It's your tribe to do as you want with,

I did have issue with Muffin and Pacman players getting on their moral high ground regarding rumours of a merge between blank, seeing as they were rumours they had invented themselves.

One thing I will say is that if Muffin/ ex-pacman members come here in 2 or 3 days with usual "trololol we be beasting dis sheeet at Rank1", I swear to god I'll flame you from here to the moon. Going to take quite a bit for this group to reclaim respect from anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Girls Like Big Nukes was active enough to cause turmoil? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser107874

One thing I will say is that if Muffin/ ex-pacman members come here in 2 or 3 days with usual "trololol we be beasting dis sheeet at Rank1", I swear to god I'll flame you from here to the moon.

I know it hasn't been 2 or 3 days yet but trololol we be beasting dis sheeet at Rank1

Problem? :lol:

DeletedUser104941

I know it hasn't been 2 or 3 days yet but trololol we be beasting dis sheeet at Rank1

Problem? :lol:

Yeh, you made me really sad :icon_cry:

I think I need a Big Hug, and who better to give it eh?

DeletedUser104941

Thank god, I wasnt really serious about the other guy, I hear they hug so tight your head explodes:icon_eek:

DeletedUser107874

And here I was thinking someone really wanted my hugs :(
I guess I best go back ig and look for someone else to hug now ;(

DeletedUser93450

I wouldn't trust your hugs, i hear you stab them in the back. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Muffin has made some contact with the tribe I am in

Waiting to see if they offer us an NAP :D err Hug I mean \o/

DeletedUser104941

They'll just keep going till they reached their member limit...