I am ready

LauraDestroya

Let's play!

DfsjLkp.jpg

DeletedUser50073

Why can't a player that joined in 2017 be competitive?
No offense to you meant at all. You can be competitive. I just know that I didn't know how to do certain things that I did now after only a year of play, I only thought I did. Maybe you had a good mentor though its possible :)

--G--

No offense to you meant at all. You can be competitive. I just know that I didn't know how to do certain things that I did now after only a year of play, I only thought I did. Maybe you had a good mentor though its possible :)
I love my mentors ;)

LauraDestroya

I remember you Laura but not quite sure where, w18 or w42? I was Evocablepanic back then, I don't think we were enemies lol :p
Were you on W19? I might have been on 42 for a really short while. I do remember your name though!

TheLastDodO

Reaction score
Yeah lol, its a bit like that after nearly 10 years I guess, good luck with this world, I will ask Jill, she remembers everything for me back then :d

LauraDestroya

Yeah lol, its a bit like that after nearly 10 years I guess, good luck with this world, I will ask Jill, she remembers everything for me back then :d
Yeah I'm trying to figure out how to play again, the screws are a little rusty.

DeletedUser121564

Were you not Cheesefries? Pretty sure you was apart of DoDo...

Sorry for the intrusion

LauraDestroya

Were you not Cheesefries? Pretty sure you was apart of DoDo...

Sorry for the intrusion
Nope, but Cheesefries is playing with us here.

DoDo yeah, I don't think I played long though. W19 pretty much sucked up my life for 5 years.