I bet that hurt...

Shlomzi

We here in Ginger would like to thank R.L. for showing us really how to conduct a successful operation. After their mocking of us in this thread they launched their counter operation.

We waited and we prepared and last night their operation hit. Their original operation got a grand total of 10 villages, with 4 more being nobled in isolated places afterwards (K26 / East K36).

We would like to thank R.L. for the Four Million ODD and especially for shooting Maxxed1982 through the roof:

1 Maxxed1982 3,06 Mio.

He now controls rank 1 ODA, ODD and ODT. Thanks for that :icon_wink:
Your great operation managed to take two villages from him, one right in the centre of your K36 cluster, one which he will retake in a couple of ours. So yup - well played.

What I find most hilarious is that you mocked us for our operation where we took 20 villages, and about 10 villages in your clusters, which is more than you took in yours. Also note that you have 5 times more players than us :lol:

We hope you enjoy the 60 or so dead trains, the countless dead nukes and the complete success that was your operation :icon_rolleyes:

I think a huge well done is in order for:

tai so
Mosleybr
Maxxed1982
Kabunga
rschultzy80
deliriums
power1fish

We would again like to thank you for showing us, once again, that you are completely incapable of damaging our actives. We would also like to thank you for showing your hypocrisy at always saying I am so arrogant when you mocked us for our op where we have less players and villages than you, and you still did worse - nice.

I also find it extremely hilarious that you are always using the fact that I call you noobs against me. I mean, why wouldn't I? Here's what your own leader said..

Slowtyper on 20.07. at 13:23Some of the new members coming to us from [ally](o_O)[/ally] have poorly-built villages, mixed villages, poor faming, inadequate defenses, or are not training troops and upgrading buildings 24/7. It is not fair to say that without also saying that a few pre-existing members of R.L. also have these failings.

Basically, calling them noobs, just in a slightly more polite and long-winded way. I found that entire circular quite hilarious to be honest, he was giving advice when he doesn't even understand how the game works himself on some of the aspects he was talking on :lol:

Current tallies for the R.L. Op are 10 was what they took, 4 retaken. Some others were taken by both sides that weren't part of the op.

So, we suck because we gave you 3 million ODD and took 20 villages. You gave us 4 million ODD and took 10 villages, what does that make you? :icon_wink:

Oh, and this made me laugh:

weltide said:
I've seen lots of TW wars, and the support system in Ginger just downright sucks.

Welt

:lol:

Better luck next time.

Much love,
-Shlomz

Last edited:

thehorror

maybe you should stop posting pnps and try to win this war?

DeletedUser137

Well done. A whole month and Ginger finally managed to copy us.

Grats.

I was actually impressed to see the 30k/30k in half the villages. Gonna have to think of a new plan....

Shlomzi

Well done. A whole month and Ginger finally managed to copy us.

Grats.

I was actually impressed to see the 30k/30k in half the villages. Gonna have to think of a new plan....

Managed to copy you?

Says the guy from the tribe who had their op landing time match ours just not as good at coordinating it :lol:

DeletedUser

oh not to sounds like a butt kisser but Shlomzi PnP's are funny i like them

but yea Ginger i know some of your members why havent you guys wrapped this up yet?

Shlomzi

oh not to sounds like a butt kisser but Shlomzi PnP's are funny i like them

but yea Ginger i know some of your members why havent you guys wrapped this up yet?

When a tribe just keeps recruiting it is kind of hard to do so.

I have always said this war will end one way. We'll remove them from our areas (K15/25/35), they'll remove us from theirs (K26/47), and we'll both expand in K36 and it'll be a stalemate.

It's kind of sad 300 people can't beat 60 though :icon_wink:

thehorror

not really... quality over quantity?

just go for their leaders and this war is over...

DeletedUser

yes thats the worst part about mass recruiters *Cough* *Dark* Family *Cough*

but good job on holding their counter op off

good luck to both sides

Shlomzi

not really... quality over quantity?

just go for their leaders and this war is over...

Firstly, quality over quantity doesn't always work. Remember "This is SPAAARRTTAAAAAA!!!!"? A stalemate of 60 against 300 is pretty bloody good.

Secondly, thanks for your amazing wisdom. We'll be sure to launch our nobles right into K27/37, hundreds of hours away, so that they can easily stack obvious targets. :icon_rolleyes:

thehorror

fine do it your way... the wrong way

because your way definatly isnt winning this war

Shlomzi

fine do it your way... the wrong way

because your way definatly isnt winning this war

If you honestly think that launching nobles hundreds of hours into enemy territory, right at their leaders, surrounded by their members, is going to work then you are seriously deluded.

thehorror

if these guys are as poor as you say they are it should be no problem :D

DeletedUser

Shlomzi, as always playing it as the huge underdog and playing the "it's the best we could do, the odds are against us" card. They have twice the points but need to coordinate 5 times the members in order to mobilize those villages. You're a higher ranked tribe, stop looking at yourselves as David vs. Goliath.

I can see how the below is 10 conquers:

Side 1:
Tribes: R.L.
Side 2:
Tribes: Ginger

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 6
Difference: 10

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 108,066
Side 2: 41,793
Difference: 66,273

image.php

Shlomzi

Shlomzi, as always playing it as the huge underdog and playing the "it's the best we could do, the odds are against us". They have twice the points but need to coordinate 5 times the members in order to mobilize those villages. You're a higher ranked tribe, stop looking at yourselves as David vs. Goliath.

Side 1:
Side 2:

image.php

image.php

Read:

"Current tallies for the R.L. Op are 10 was what they took, 4 retaken. Some others were taken by both sides that weren't part of the op."

Uhmkay?

Moreover, if they have a) Over double our villages, b) A coalition against us, c) 5 times our members then yes, the odds are against us. It would only be a complete muppet who would say otherwise.

Now, you said those more members dont count as they probably dont contribute to the war (but are an obstacle for Ginger as we have to noble them), therefore you cannot use the argument that it's harder to mobilise them. You can't pick and choose as you wish. If they arent contributing, then they dont need to be mobilised.

DeletedUser

Shlomzi, as always playing it as the huge underdog and playing the "it's the best we could do, the odds are against us" card. They have twice the points but need to coordinate 5 times the members in order to mobilize those villages. You're a higher ranked tribe, stop looking at yourselves as David vs. Goliath.

Side 1:
Side 2:

image.php

image.php

Oh come on now, if your gona play the "higher ranking" card, you'll see that their top 40 players only outmatch you guys by 400k points. Whereas the total points comparing ginger and R.L. is a 5.6mil gap in R.L.'s favor.

DeletedUser

If you honestly think that launching nobles hundreds of hours into enemy territory, right at their leaders, surrounded by their members, is going to work then you are seriously deluded.

Yup, you need to attack their leaders. It will work. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Will this war ever end?? They will exchange ops until the players lose interest.

About 10 villages taken in the operation. The front lines shoud now be fully stacked and each day operations will become harder. Rutless Love has made two ops and you have made 1 and they have 5 times the players to organize......ummm out lead so far are you? I think so.

Can see the big picture War stats.... and not the ones that invovle ennoblements before the war started.

DeletedUser

Will this war ever end?? They will exchange ops until the players lose interest.

About 10 villages taken in the operation. The front lines shoud now be fully stacked and each day operations will become harder. Rutless Love has made two ops and you have made 1 and they have 5 times the players to organize......ummm out lead so far are you? I think so.

Can see the big picture War stats.... and not the ones that invovle ennoblements before the war started.

Not necessarily true. Member count has nothing to do with organizing attacks.

DeletedUser

Ginger posts a statement equal to yours, that shows your deficiencies are greater, and you still have something to say about it? Where's the logic in that?