I bet that hurt...

DeletedUser44039

Ginger posts a statement equal to yours, that shows your deficiencies are greater, and you still have something to say about it? Where's the logic in that?

true...

Shlomzi

Ginger posts a statement equal to yours, that shows your deficiencies are greater, and you still have something to say about it? Where's the logic in that?

They don't need logic because they are, and I quote..

Fighting for the good of all on the world by working to rim -Hobgoblin- and his nasty psycological tricks.

:lol:

DeletedUser

Oh come on now, if your gona play the "higher ranking" card, you'll see that their top 40 players only outmatch you guys by 400k points. Whereas the total points comparing ginger and R.L. is a 5.6mil gap in R.L.'s favor.

I don't know who "you guys" is, but if it's supposed to mean R.L, I made it pretty clear in my post that R.L. have double the points but need to coordinate 5 times the players in order to do so. If you've been a leader at some point, you'd have an idea of the huge difference in difficulty of managing 60 people vs. 300 in OPs that, according to Schlomzi, are being limited to a timeframe of only a few hours and anything out of that counts as "some others".

DeletedUser

I don't know who "you guys" is, but if it's supposed to mean R.L, I made it pretty clear in my post that R.L. have double the points but need to coordinate 5 times the players in order to do so. If you've been a leader at some point, you'd have an idea of the huge difference in difficulty of managing 60 people vs. 300 in OPs that, according to Schlomzi, are being limited to a timeframe of only a few hours and anything out of that counts as "some others".

I am currently the leader of pRo.
And I know what I'm talking about when I say that member size has nothing to do with organizing operations.

Do you want me to explain why?

DeletedUser

I think we've established R.L. was just fairly hypocritical. Yes?

DeletedUser

I am currently the leader of pRo.
And I know what I'm talking about when I say that member size has nothing to do with organizing operations.

Do you want me to explain why?

I hope that you are joking? :icon_confused:

and yes I want you to explain that.

Shlomzi

Will this war ever end?? They will exchange ops until the players lose interest.

About 10 villages taken in the operation. The front lines shoud now be fully stacked and each day operations will become harder. Rutless Love has made two ops and you have made 1 and they have 5 times the players to organize......ummm out lead so far are you? I think so.

Can see the big picture War stats.... and not the ones that invovle ennoblements before the war started.

Ha. Haha. Hahaha. Seriously, if you think them organising two ops to our one means I'm being outled then you are seriously delusional. Let's have a look at this:

a) It was proven R.L. had been planning ops before the war started. R.L. launched their op.
b) Ginger launched their op.
c) R.L. launched their op.

Seems to me it's going just fine.

Moreover, tell me this. If you were in a war, and let's say this was the scenario:

I was a general and I had 60 men
There was another general with 300 men.
Both sides had the same technology / weapons.

If that was a war, and the general with 60 men was holding at a stalemate with the general with 300 men, the general with 60 men would quite obviously be called the better general, no?

thehorror

but its not the same shlomzi

in their 300 men some are just boys and some are just cowards. Others arein-experienced

and in your 60 men their is more experience more order more battle hardened men

so tbh its pretty even

Shlomzi

Woah, we do have quite a lot of ignoramus' here.

Right, let's look at this. R.L. have constantly put Ginger down as it's a dictatorship and they are not. Now, with a dictatorship it means we have one leader (me) doing everything. With R.L., you have the folllowing:

Slowtyper on 20.07. at 13:23
Our organizational structure:

The tribe’s Duke and lead diplomat is [player]Slowtyper[/player].
[player]Weltide[/player] is our Minister of War and K37 commander.
[player]Palikir3[/player] is K26 commander.
[player]juanune[/player] is K27 commander.
[player]weatherwax[/player] is K36 commander.
[player]neoNMD[/player] is K38 commander.
[player]Zordo1[/player] is K47 commander.
[player]Mikelzord[/player] is K48 commander.
[player]Jick Klaus[/player] is our judge of internal disputes, including noble claims violations.
[player]Patches132005[/player] manages noble claims approvals.
[player]twoblackeyes[/player] manages account sitting.
[player]Toffeegerbil[/player] is responsible for heavy-packet defense support orders and general support management.
[player]sxgr5[/player] is responsible for local large-packet defense support orders in K26.

Ten (10) of those have something to do with organisation.

Now, let's do some simple maths:

60/1 = 60
300/10 = 30

Therefore, your point is invalid. Thank you :icon_wink:

Shlomzi

but its not the same shlomzi

in their 300 men some are just boys and some are just cowards. Others arein-experienced

and in your 60 men their is more experience more order more battle hardened men

so tbh its pretty even

Ginger and R.L. have something in common - for a lot of our members it's their first world.

Now, it is a leaders job to train his members. Let me tell you now, six of our top 10 players, this is their first world. But, we trained them gave them advice etc. I have had to train them, keep them motivated, keep them dedicated and loyal etc. That's what a good leader does. If they do not then that just means I am the better leader and am not being outled.

So, that point is fairly invalid. You proved my point I'm a better leader really, as if they didn't train their men then they obviously aren't good leaders, and his point is invalid anyway.

shlomzi your a stuborn ass-hole...

Duh.

DeletedUser

Congrats on a good defense.

We do, however, now realize that we have to cut not only through your defenses but also through the defenses of another major tribe that is supporting you.

So the underdog card is indeed kind of ridiculous and cheap in this case, shlomzi.

No worries, we will adjust now that we know the score - we've seen this kind of thing before.

Shlomzi

Congrats on a good defense.

We do, however, now realize that we have to cut not only through your defenses but also through the defenses of another major tribe that is supporting you.

So the underdog card is indeed kind of ridiculous and cheap in this case, shlomzi.

No worries, we will adjust now that we know the score - we've seen this kind of thing before.

L. O. L

We have received support from no-one. I asked for SCUM to support tai so, but as your members saw, he just split everything instead as SCUM is a little preoccupied.

I also asked WICKED if they could support a few of the K25 villages, but they also are a little preoccupied.

Please, post proof of where we got this extra support from, and proof, not just false allegations that do nothing to boost your case whatsoever.

Now, even if we were getting support from a major tribe (which we are not - and you have no proof to suggest otherwise), does it still add up to 300 people? I'd doubt it.

Please, tell me the following:

a) Who was supported by this outside tribe
b) Who is doing the supporting

Since you seem to know this, I'm sure the public would just love to know this little spin to the war. Of course, you won't, as we both know you're just lying to try to save face.

Now, stop being such a muppet and actually post some proof to back up your claims. It's becoming increasingly obvious that you have no proof and never have had any proof and never will have any proof. You also proved to me a couple of days ago (you and 308404) that you have no spies in Ginger. Thanks for that :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

wait isnt hobgoblin still SpartanGavinDCU and if he still is then he has my support for this war

DeletedUser

I hope that you are joking? :icon_confused:

and yes I want you to explain that.

TheStreak had said that large member counts take more time to organize.
This is the reason I disagree with that.

Alright so you have a 400 member tribe, your enemy tribe has 100 members.
Most good tribes are organized into groups, namely continents later on in mid/late game. Usually these continents have continent/group leaders. All the leader of the tribe has to do, is tell each of these group leaders what the landing time of the coordinated strike is, which players need to be mass faked, which members need to be targeted by that specific group, and any other specifics that might be included. It takes all but about 5 minutes to do send these messages out. Usually when opening these mails, as previously experienced it takes a bit less than a day (if the group leader is qualified, as he/she should be) to get it all put together.

This is why the 400 member tribe can go just as fast as a 100 member tribe. You will probably argue with me about how thats not done individually by the leader - but thats not the point here. Larger tribes can organize just as fast if not faster than smaller tribes, depending on how the tribe is set up. If the larger tribe doesn't have a system like that, well its their own fault for being so incredibly stupid.

DeletedUser44039

TheStreak had said that large member counts take more time to organize.
This is the reason I disagree with that.

Alright so you have a 400 member tribe, your enemy tribe has 100 members.
Most good tribes are organized into groups, namely continents later on in mid/late game. Usually these continents have continent/group leaders. All the leader of the tribe has to do, is tell each of these group leaders what the landing time of the coordinated strike is, which players need to be mass faked, which members need to be targeted by that specific group, and any other specifics that might be included. It takes all but about 5 minutes to do send these messages out. Usually when opening these mails, as previously experienced it takes a bit less than a day (if the group leader is qualified, as he/she should be) to get it all put together.

This is why the 400 member tribe can go just as fast as a 100 member tribe. You will probably argue with me about how thats not done individually by the leader - but thats not the point here. Larger tribes can organize just as fast if not faster than smaller tribes, depending on how the tribe is set up. If the larger tribe doesn't have a system like that, well its their own fault for being so incredibly stupid.

in part its true but you can take control of leaders of section and your players... its like u dont do nothing in your tribe and you are losing control of it (for my point of view), personally i dont like tribes with mass recuitment, but if u are a good leader, your tribe (with mass recuitment) can work.

Sorry for my english